Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,651
    Given: 11,584

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PAGANE View Post
    Who in the world is interested in Serbs? Even Russia would support the recognition of Kosovo as a separate state or as an exchange of territory, because this would lead to the automatic recognition of Crimea as Russian by all. So no one cares about you and no Slavs will fight for you, because most are in NATO as well as Bulgaria. But I don't care about the hole called Serbia
    China and Russia will never recognise Kosovo, so illegal "state" on soil of Serbia will never be member of UN.

Isolation of Kosovo will continue, with strong emigrations of Albanians from there.
    🔴
    🔵

Target: Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 1.7521% / 0.01752098
    60.4 Slavic: RUS_Sunghir_MA
    29.8 Roman: SRB_Svilos_Krusevlje
    9.8 Byzantine: TUR_Marmara_Ilipinar_Byz2

Last Online
    Today @ 08:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,632
    Given: 4,642

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    China and Russia will never recognise Kosovo, so illegal "state" on soil of Serbia will never be member of UN.

Isolation of Kosovo will continue, with strong emigrations of Albanians from there.
    Official attitude of Spain is that they will not recognize Kosovo even if Serbia recognize. Official attitude of Russia is they will not recognize Kosovo while Serbia persists in non-recognition.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-05-2020 @ 06:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 242
    Given: 120

0 Not allowed!

Even Russia would support the recognition of Kosovo as a separate state or as an exchange of territory, because this would lead to the automatic recognition of Crimea as Russian by all.
    Russia will not recognize Kosovo but it's okay, that's your opinion. Let me teach you something subhuman, there are differences in relationships between Bulgarians and Americans and Serbs and Russians. To us Serbs, the Russians are Slavic Orthodox brothers, and we would fight for them if that is necessary. While Americans are masters to Bulgarians, you have no friendly or brother relationship with them, you just lick their, NATO's and EU's shoes (it is not the first time in history that Bulgaria licks stronger country/alliance's shoes to get something what it want "Third Reich, Austria-Hungary*).

But I don't care about the hole called Serbia
    If this is true, i wouldn't be here on this thread arguing with you, but is not. When someone write non-stop about "Serbian occupation", "Serbian cunning" or "Greater Serbian agression", it is obvious that he non-stop thinks about Serbs and that only they are in his head.

Who in the world is interested in Serbs? So no one cares about you and no Slavs will fight for you, because most are in NATO as well as Bulgaria.
    We doesn't need Allies or other countries to defend something that is ours, the Russian Brothers have always offered to help us in wars, because that is what the brothers do to each other, but if any aggression in future happens against the Serbian population, lands, the Serbian Army will defend it.

And about Kosovo, i'm gonna write this one time and im not gonna repeat it. Kosovo will not be recognized until Serbia recognizes it, remember that. It can be recognized by USA, Aliens, NASA, it will not be a recognized country until Serbia recognizes it, and you and I know that that thing will never happen (except in your wet dreams).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information