Thread: What do you think about Albanians?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-13-2020 @ 11:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Half Turkish(Unfortunately),Half Albanian(Proudly)
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    White Supremacy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 89

1 Not allowed!

Default What do you think about Albanians?

yes what do you think about Albanians? i heard about someones dont like us in europe. because we are very very dangerous peoples. but in turkey Albanians very kind gentlemans like me

Ascended into a higher realm
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,194
    Given: 58,968

1 Not allowed!

I love them they are good people
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]

Hm he has mastered chakra...can he do romjutsu... - Balkanforum user Floki
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Senior Member Grand Admiral Thrawn's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-10-2021 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic + Germanic + Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi, Anglo and Celtic
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Authoritarian Conservative
    Hero
    Anakin Skywalker, Daredevil and Batman
    Religion
    Agnotism
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 341
    Given: 1,207

0 Not allowed!

I date an Albanian girl and have done for around 3 and half years. I've met many Albanians from Online and Real Life, from what I can say the majority of the ones Online are Toxic, Retarded or Cringe. The ones in real life are relaxed, chill, sometimes very intelligent and moreover Patiroitic but not Ultra Nationalist like the Adolescent Albanians on politigram, 4 chan, Stormfront, Reddit and Albanians have a really bad reputation and I usually see myself defending them all the time, it kinds seems cringe but they are highly scape-goated. The reason for Albanians committing crime in Italy and Greece is because many of them grew up in poverty, completely nothing to do with their culture. In Albania if you are lost, a random family will take you into their homes and offer you food or drink, I know no other country that does this.

Albanians are also called out for not being "White" usually by Far-Right people that see them as monkeys due to "Crime" and "Albania" being poor and usually also by Coping Serbs and Greek Ultra Nationalists. (PS: I love Greeks and Serbs) just the again the Online Adolescent Pseudo-Historians. Albanians are of course not only "White" but the vast majority of them are White passing, you'll get some dark ones down here and there but you can get dark Romanians, Bulgarians, Serbians etc. I'm quite new to this forum, I hope most people here aren't Ultra Hateful towards Albanians, but then again they might think bad of them due to the online ones.

As for religion Albania is a majority Muslim state, however Albanians do not care for religion at all. The most religious Albanians you see are actually Catholics, Muslim and Orthodox Albanians usually aren't religious and just call themselves that. My girlfriend calls herself a "Muslim", never seen her pray, she celebrates Christmas like all Albanians do (even muslim ones lmfao). To conclude Albanians care more about "Culture" more about Religion, this has helped their people survive despite being extremely poor, isolated and hidden. Albanian Muslims usually marry Chrisitan ones as well, again due to them not putting religion first:

Conclusion: Great people, bad history, cringe nationalist teenagers, great food like all the Balkan countries.

(PS Don't hate that you're half Turkish, it's degeneracy in my opinion to hate your ethnicity. Be proud of it, embrace it, you only live once and Turks have some things to be proud of, maybe controversial to say but come on man don't hate your Turkish side)

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,913
    Given: 4,641

0 Not allowed!

I have had nice interactions with them while being a post-grad student in Spain. My opinion of them is generally positive so far.

Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 09:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ıy do nt knouw
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Hero
    Spiderman
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 67

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HulaguHan View Post
    yes what do you think about Albanians? i heard about someones dont like us in europe. because we are very very dangerous peoples. but in turkey Albanians very kind gentlemans like me
    The strongest of the Balkans. I am convinced that they speak Illyrian and have failed to be defeated by the Greeks, the Romans, the Slavs, the Turks, etc. In fact, the fact that they are such a small population makes them the strongest.I mean, they deserve praise, the roots of the Balkans are with them.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-24-2022 @ 03:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sub-Mediterranid
    Ethnicity
    Afro-Asiatic
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Depends on who you’re talking to. In the Anglo-American use of terminology, Albanians would be pretty far from stereotypical “white people” as far as culture/mentality goes.

If they are practicing Muslims, they are less European as well because Islm is fundamentally with Christian values. So from a Western perspective I would think of Albanians as shit sandwiches (white on the outside, brown on the inside).

Thread Information