Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever had a possible paranormal experience?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-15-2023 @ 12:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dragon
    Ethnicity
    Beach-Slavic
    Country
    Croatia
    Taxonomy
    Keto-Atlantid
    Hero
    The guy I become when I do NoFap
    Religion
    Traditional women
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 330

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellethwyn View Post
    When I was 17, my husband (back then boyfriend) and I were in our living room arguing. I was sitting on the sofa, and he was sitting on a chair across the room from me. The argument kept getting more and more intense. I started yelling. Just after I started yelling at him, a large pillar candle literally flew off a side table that was on the other side of the room from where he and i were sitting. We both were instantly quiet, as we stared at the candle and then each other. It did not simply fall off the table. It flew, and there was no explanation to why/how it would. It was like someone threw it.
    It was a racoon, he has a mask, that's why you didn't see him

Last Online
    02-23-2024 @ 09:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian North, Middle Volga, Swabia
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,458
    Given: 1,193

0 Not allowed!

When i was 7 years old i was lying on the sofa on my back. Black figure of something like spider or crab flew over my head.

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Moldova
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b3 (J-Z467)
    mtDNA
    H14b
    Politics
    Noam Chomsky
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,374
    Given: 31,470

0 Not allowed!

Have you ever had a possible paranormal experience?
    no, and I strongly don't believe in paranormal, but my mom has a few stories, and I don't believe any. as she is very religious, I blame that, and religions can poison one's mind like that, for sure. when I was little I was afraid every time I was going outside alone at night because of stupid stories (we didn't have an inside toilet, had to go to the outhouse or in the bushes to pee at night) and parents/adults who tell such stories to kids are idiots. it took me a while and the loss of religiousness to understand nothing like that happens, by when I was maybe 13-14 years old

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Epic, Mythical, Mythological and Biblical
    Ethnicity
    Español
    Ancestry
    Andalusia (Spain)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E-BY7449-E-BY7566
    mtDNA
    J1c5c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,428
    Given: 4,758

0 Not allowed!

It happened one night when I was about to die. I was riding in a carriage of the mid or late XVIII century, the carriage was pulled by four or six steeds, the carriage was going at full speed and at one point I realized that there was no driver so that through the window I managed to reach the top and take the reins of the horses, just then out of nowhere two women who seemed to have come flying, one on the left and one on the right, One was about thirty years old with short shaggy hair, the other woman was old with white hair, then the two women began to attack me to grab my clothes to knock me off the cart, the younger one was the one who put more effort, I got rid of them as I could while directing the cart that continued at full speed, the fight lasted quite a long time and I resisted as long as I could, then I do not remember more.
    https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-BY7449/
    E-V22 - E-BY7449 - E-BY7566 - E-FT155550
    According to oral family tradition E-FT155550 comes from a deserter of Napoleon's troops (1808-1813) who stayed in Spain and changed his surname.

Last Online
    07-22-2022 @ 08:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dravidian (albino)
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Albino Indo Melanid
    Hero
    Meade Skelton (my best friend)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 345

0 Not allowed!

Countless. I myself am "paranormal" and I have caused glitches

(This story is a little disturbing)
    I was "playing" the Ouija board with two friends some years ago. We were met with this entity who had a very common name with exotic spelling and unusual story. We did not speak much of it until some years later, I witnessed some special education girls (note: in our school, special education was isolated from the other students) playing with their Stranger Things Ouija board and I asked them who they were conversing with. They told me about that exact spirit and I asked them if he killed himself over being a homosexual; they affirmed. I pestered them- being kind of skeptical- about how they met him and they had been interacting with him even before I was introduced to him myself!
    Obviously, being 15 years old, I bombarded the poor ghost with questions such as "When will I get a boyfriend?" "Does _ from my class like me back?" and then I decided to ask him about this one male student who seemed intrigued by me. I was dense at the time and I supposed he was probably demeaning me. The ghost told me to "stay away" from him, moving the planchette swiftly. None of the other predictions that the ghost made ever realized.
    (This is where it becomes disturbing)
    Some years later (prior to COVID), that exact male student had tried to assault me. He never did anything as I was able to get away... thankfully. However, no one believed me and the guidance counselor was nice enough to place me in two classes with him. I ended up leaving to attend online private school.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    New World
    Ancestry
    Mesoamerica
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Amerindian
    Politics
    Octaris
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 937
    Given: 339

0 Not allowed!

Only small things like the bathroom doorknob turning by itself and footsteps. I live alone

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,871
    Given: 2,787

0 Not allowed!

Nothing paranormal, buy I often dream about one house by the sea (Italy maybe), past times, around wwII, and I walk around, streets are familiar and I feel at home there.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Apolitical Monarchism & Meritocracy - against all ideologies and utopias
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,868
    Given: 7,221

2 Not allowed!

I had sleep paralysis as an often thing from 6 to 32 years old, it stopped almost in same time when I consciously returned to Christianity and Eucharist came to my life.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Apolitical Monarchism & Meritocracy - against all ideologies and utopias
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,868
    Given: 7,221

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nurzat View Post
    no, and I strongly don't believe in paranormal, but my mom has a few stories, and I don't believe any. as she is very religious, I blame that, and religions can poison one's mind like that, for sure. when I was little I was afraid every time I was going outside alone at night because of stupid stories (we didn't have an inside toilet, had to go to the outhouse or in the bushes to pee at night) and parents/adults who tell such stories to kids are idiots. it took me a while and the loss of religiousness to understand nothing like that happens, by when I was maybe 13-14 years old
    I noticed the opposite, people who don't trust in God, often afraid of various minor stuff being generally very superstitious.

Last Online
    07-22-2022 @ 08:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dravidian (albino)
    Country
    Canada
    Taxonomy
    Albino Indo Melanid
    Hero
    Meade Skelton (my best friend)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 230
    Given: 345

0 Not allowed!

I met a psychic over two years ago with my friend PRE-COVID.
    Much of what she said was outrageous to my nihilistic 17-year-old self pre-existential crisis with short hair and boyish dress (striving to emulate masculinity as the "girlfriend" of my then-"crush" was really masculine-looking) and my friend who was madly in love with a passive homosexual now involved in prostitution... obviously, both of us were not doing well as those males were the purposes of our lives and the psychic said that both of them found us DISGUSTING and wanted us as FAR AWAY FROM THEM AS POSSIBLE. To us, we were probably going to die very soon as we were nihilistic 16 (her) and 17 (me) year olds. We were the most focused on those two finding us abhorrent to focus on anything else...
    Now, *ahem* we heeded her other predictions. She told me that I was going to marry and have children very young and the first out of all of my friends which sounded ridiculous. She told me that VERY SOON, I will evade the total eclipse of "doom" and I interpreted that as dying (note: obviously she was not speaking in my eccentric dialect). She then said that I should beware of August (she saw the number "8" and said she felt very hot and experienced some sniffles and coughs which none of us took too seriously, she herself thought it was coincidental as it was very cold outside). She said that I was going to be romantically involved with a brown-skinned, tall male in the summer that I would not find very attractive.
    Now, for my friend, she told her that she needs to beware of the roads as there will be something "sudden and BLACK" coming at her. My friend herself had premonitions that she was going to be struck by a car and I kept on saying "it is probably meaningless" being the skeptic I was...
    YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS...
    (1) In January 2020, I had a near-death experience which eventuated to an existential crisis that reversed my life and transformed me entirely as a person from a nihilist to a loveable eccentric!
    (2) In August 2020, I caught COVID.
    (3) As for the male during the summer, I was never officially involved with him romantically even though everyone shipped us together. I knew this 183cm tall Arab male from the Gulf and we were conversant. I had a crush on him that spawned out of nowhere and would flirt with him- which everyone noted as "uncharacteristic"- and he believed that I was playing a sick joke on him as it did not feel "real." He would distance himself from me which made me angry; however, he was inconsistent since he would tell me to never speak to him again, block me, then send me a friend request three hours later or surface somewhere I was (summer 2020 was a pleasant time as many places were open as long as you wore a mask and maintained 6 ft distance!). Everyone was thinking "CAN THOSE TWO DATE ALREADY?" while some individuals who knew me identified his behavior as "very toxic." My feelings for him dissipated after some months and I did not even know why I was interested in him EVER. He ended up falling in love with me and would harass people who knew me for my contact information almost one year after our first meeting and when I had not been speaking with him for ages; his last words prior were "NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN" and other vulgarities.
    As for my friend...
    The same day of my near-death experience- hours prior- she heard loud rap music (LIL NAS X) while she was walking to then be struck by a vehicle. The vehicle itself was silver, but the driver was of black ethnicity. She was fine since her injuries were very mild (and the vehicle was large). She was struck by the margins and the driver was in the process of halting from when he saw her, so the impact was not much aside from her spraining her ankle and hand.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information