H1
    Hero
    Sinuhé
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,623
    Given: 21,626

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Pi equals 3.16? I suppose that was a typo considering a man of your IQ.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-26-2024 @ 11:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,142
    Given: 9,067

0 Not allowed!

Sometimes when I am playing Eminem's songs I do pause so that he could breath. So I wonder what does such an inteligent guy do in his free time?

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

A man is offering me £10,000,000 to have penetrative anal sex with me. He is 100% STD free and very discreet, no one will know, but it will be somewhat rough. Should I do it?
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaris View Post
    Quite precise aswell - must've taken a while to fill the test up with that many questions.

Anyhow, thanks Reptile, gonna turn to you when I'm stuck with something. ;-)
    You should know I'm distantly related to the oracle of Delphi after doing some intense genealogical research and creating my own algorithim that's 5x better than Eurogenes at picking up distant ancestry. I give good advice, it's in my genes. You can trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by stellan View Post
    how do you stay so humble?
    I like to cut myself a little actually. It reminds me that I'm human and I bleed the same blood as the peasant/bourgeois/lumpen/low IQ class. Puts me down to earth a bit but I have to do it every 15 minutes to keep reminding myself that I'm actually not in fact THE SHIT (j.k, I know I really am).

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
    Does light travel faster than time?
    That's a 150+ IQ question, I'll get back at you when I level up in a few months/years.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Sometimes when I am playing Eminem's songs I do pause so that he could breath. So I wonder what does such an inteligent guy do in his free time?
    I actually discovered the protein spikes that Covid uses to latch onto it's host using nothing but a kids microscope I got at the ToyZone. I posted my findings on reddit and they were scooped up by Pfizer. The rest is history. But just know it was all me.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    A man is offering me £10,000,000 to have penetrative anal sex with me. He is 100% STD free and very discreet, no one will know, but it will be somewhat rough. Should I do it?
    I can only speak for myself. I'd do it in a heart beat. But I won't let anyone know, except TA of course because none of you are really important.
    Otherwise my advice is: definitely do it, that's a lot of money, and you're not really risking anything except anal rupture. Just be discreet about it and make sure it's not filmed in any way.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,246
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Default Elven Draco Sentien pendragon vampires are beyond IQ

Quote Originally Posted by War Chef View Post
    You should know I'm distantly related to the oracle of Delphi after doing some intense genealogical research and creating my own algorithim that's 5x better than Eurogenes at picking up distant ancestry. I give good advice, it's in my genes. You can trust me.
    IQ can't measure intelligence or at least not my intelligence. My intelligence is beyond or transcends IQ because it can be linked to the godhead of the universe through royal vampirism.

I have dragon (Draco Senien) genes and only roughly 10% of people of European descent have them (Dragon genes). It can only be confirmed by Oxford university not through mere peasant services such as 23andme, AncestryDNA, Eurogenes etc... it comes from the Scythian or Mittani Royal Houses before the time of Christ etc... etc... that makes me an aristocratic vampire that has an intelligence level that cannot be measured by current IQ tests because when I drink the blood of my red headed virgin grail maidens I attain unity with the godhead of the universe and attain transcendental consciouseness called the derkesthai process etc... modern psychology being an instrument of the usurping tinker nobility neoliberal capitalist class are not qualified nor able to measure an aristocratic or royal Dragon's mind. Ever since the Merovingians , in France, and Planatagenets in Britain were deposed of the royalty of Europe have all been bourgeois impostors. The New World Order will be ruled over by a Dragon and there will be a one world government.

I am pretty sure there is a Jewish branch of the Dragon's genes through the house of David but I would have to check the ancient royal elven cylinder roles.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef
    I like to cut myself a little actually. It reminds me that I'm human and I bleed the same blood as the peasant/bourgeois/lumpen/low IQ class. Puts me down to earth a bit but I have to do it every 15 minutes to keep reminding myself that I'm actually not in fact THE SHIT (j.k, I know I really am).
    Communism failed because most humans have no Dragon genes. We dragons practiced pure Royal Communism successfully. IQ is also not valid via the marxist philosophy. IQ is a tool of the bourgeoisie tinker nobility that cannot measure 'intelligence' :

What was the big mistake the Family made? They did unto others as they would have done unto themselves. In other words they used the transcendently inspired Grail Code they anciently applied to their own mystical race to order societies that were founded not upon transcendent perception, but upon animal instincts.

The Grail Code was applicable only to the Grail Blood. Elsewhere the only thing that worked was the law of the jungle and terrorism. The Family was seen as a soft touch because their empathy was extended to peoples who had no empathy themselves—only the desire to satisfy their own greed and assuage their own fears.

These peoples' selfish, individualistic motivations stood in direct opposition to the Grail Code of “royal communism” and community service. Desire is a great motivator in any society and the Elves' desires were motivated by their transcendent consciousness, which could only operate in an environment of truth and empathy.

The more one sees, the less one desires for oneself and the less attached one becomes. If one desires truth and sees only truth and gives instinctively for the common good because one can feel the common need, one becomes the target for opportunists and deceivers.

Faced with the violence and hostility of a group of myopic animals hell bent on their pursuing their own interests and unable to see the bigger picture, the Elves had no chance of survival anyway, whatever the other circumstances might have been. This alone was enough to destroy them. In a sense then, the Grail Code was a death sentence to the Dragon Families. This, perhaps, is how the Mayors of the Palace took over, through exploiting what they perceived as the innate trust, complacency and weakness of the Merovingian kings. ---Prince Nicholas De Vere

Inspired by the eugenicists’ obsession for marking and testing biological and mental differences within the general population (Chap. 7), psychologists developed the intelligence quotient (IQ) test to measure the academic performance of school children and separate the able from the less-abled students. This is the beginning of psychometric and associated testing which has since expanded across many areas of economic and social life. Commenting on the significance of the “intelligence” test, Rose (1999: 143) states that,

The technique of the test was the most important contribution of the psychological sciences to the human technologies of the first half of the twentieth century. The test routinizes the complex ensemble of social judgement on individual variability into an automatic device that makes difference visible and notable.

Thus, the intelligence test can be seen as a moral technology used specifically for the social judgement of school children by psychologists under the guise of “science” (see also Roberts 2015: 12–13). The inventor of the test, Alfred Binet, had developed it to identify the “feeble-minded” to be sent to special schools. Significant for contextualising later mass testings and screenings of school children for intelligence, abnormalities, and mental disorders, Rose (1999: 142, emphasis added) notes, “Binet’s test used criteria that were directly educational and behavioural. They were direct assessments of the degree of adaptation of individual children to the expectation that others had of them.” The key to the success of Binet’s test was not the ability to accurately measure “intelligence”—which he felt was impossible to predict through such time-restricted tests—but its administrative usefulness in identifying problematic individuals (Rose 1999: 142). --professor Bruce M.Z. Cohen

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

0 Not allowed!

Daco Celtic is the sole owner of a condominium in CA with a list price of $1,900,000. The listing broker learns that a prospective buyer, Samantha Southerland, owes $75,000 in delinquent child support. Which duty owed only to the principal will require the listing broker to disclose the delinquent child support to Daco?

a.Honesty
    b.Good faith
    c.Disclosure
    d.Disclosure of material facts

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    Daco Celtic is the sole owner of a condominium in CA with a list price of $1,900,000. The listing broker learns that a prospective buyer, Samantha Southerland, owes $75,000 in delinquent child support. Which duty owed only to the principal will require the listing broker to disclose the delinquent child support to Daco?

a.Honesty
    b.Good faith
    c.Disclosure
    d.Disclosure of material facts
    Damn is this that real estate agent exam?
    I'll go with D

In the event I'm wrong I have my lame excuse ready ...

Banned
    Last Online
    12-13-2020 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European and pre-Indo-European.
    Ancestry
    75% French (North-West), 25% Sard (Iglesias, Monserrato, Carloforte, Sant'Antioco).
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Quebec
    Religion
    Agnostic, interested in paganism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,196
    Given: 2,515

0 Not allowed!

Would you know how, in details, perform restorative surgery in the case of a broken nose? How will you go about "fixing" that broken nose?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    IQ can't measure intelligence or at least not my intelligence. My intelligence is beyond or transcends IQ because it can be linked to the godhead of the universe through royal vampirism.

I have dragon (Draco Senien) genes and only roughly 10% of people of European descent have them (Dragon genes). It can only be confirmed by Oxford university not through mere peasant services such as 23andme, AncestryDNA, Eurogenes etc... it comes from the Scythian or Mittani Royal Houses before the time of Christ etc... etc... that makes me an aristocratic vampire that has an intelligence level that cannot be measured by current IQ tests because when I drink the blood of my red headed virgin grail maidens I attain unity with the godhead of the universe and attain transcendental consciouseness called the derkesthai process etc... modern psychology being an instrument of the usurping tinker nobility neoliberal capitalist class are not qualified nor able to measure an aristocratic or royal Dragon's mind. Ever since the Merovingians , in France, and Planatagenets in Britain were deposed of the royalty of Europe have all been bourgeois impostors. The New World Order will be ruled over by a Dragon and there will be a one world government.

I am pretty sure there is a Jewish branch of the Dragon's genes through the house of David but I would have to check the ancient royal elven cylinder roles.

Communism failed because most humans have no Dragon genes. We dragons practiced pure Royal Communism successfully. IQ is also not valid via the marxist philosophy. IQ is a tool of the bourgeoisie tinker nobility that cannot measure 'intelligence' :

What was the big mistake the Family made? They did unto others as they would have done unto themselves. In other words they used the transcendently inspired Grail Code they anciently applied to their own mystical race to order societies that were founded not upon transcendent perception, but upon animal instincts.

The Grail Code was applicable only to the Grail Blood. Elsewhere the only thing that worked was the law of the jungle and terrorism. The Family was seen as a soft touch because their empathy was extended to peoples who had no empathy themselves—only the desire to satisfy their own greed and assuage their own fears.

These peoples' selfish, individualistic motivations stood in direct opposition to the Grail Code of “royal communism” and community service. Desire is a great motivator in any society and the Elves' desires were motivated by their transcendent consciousness, which could only operate in an environment of truth and empathy.

The more one sees, the less one desires for oneself and the less attached one becomes. If one desires truth and sees only truth and gives instinctively for the common good because one can feel the common need, one becomes the target for opportunists and deceivers.

Faced with the violence and hostility of a group of myopic animals hell bent on their pursuing their own interests and unable to see the bigger picture, the Elves had no chance of survival anyway, whatever the other circumstances might have been. This alone was enough to destroy them. In a sense then, the Grail Code was a death sentence to the Dragon Families. This, perhaps, is how the Mayors of the Palace took over, through exploiting what they perceived as the innate trust, complacency and weakness of the Merovingian kings. ---Prince Nicholas De Vere

Inspired by the eugenicists’ obsession for marking and testing biological and mental differences within the general population (Chap. 7), psychologists developed the intelligence quotient (IQ) test to measure the academic performance of school children and separate the able from the less-abled students. This is the beginning of psychometric and associated testing which has since expanded across many areas of economic and social life. Commenting on the significance of the “intelligence” test, Rose (1999: 143) states that,

The technique of the test was the most important contribution of the psychological sciences to the human technologies of the first half of the twentieth century. The test routinizes the complex ensemble of social judgement on individual variability into an automatic device that makes difference visible and notable.

Thus, the intelligence test can be seen as a moral technology used specifically for the social judgement of school children by psychologists under the guise of “science” (see also Roberts 2015: 12–13). The inventor of the test, Alfred Binet, had developed it to identify the “feeble-minded” to be sent to special schools. Significant for contextualising later mass testings and screenings of school children for intelligence, abnormalities, and mental disorders, Rose (1999: 142, emphasis added) notes, “Binet’s test used criteria that were directly educational and behavioural. They were direct assessments of the degree of adaptation of individual children to the expectation that others had of them.” The key to the success of Binet’s test was not the ability to accurately measure “intelligence”—which he felt was impossible to predict through such time-restricted tests—but its administrative usefulness in identifying problematic individuals (Rose 1999: 142). --professor Bruce M.Z. Cohen

Too bad for you that my big brother's IQ is 150, and since I'm genetically mostly of biblical local Jewish descent, well..yeah.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA