Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Dear Metal,

any advice to help with my fear of failure. I have a lot of ideas that I want to pursue but my fear of not executing them in the way that I have in mind prevents me from following it through.
    i had this whole answer typed out when i originally read this, but realized towards the end that it may not be what you’re talking about.

ken coleman from dave ramsey studios often refers to the proximity principle. basically, you surround yourself with people and activities that will help shine more of a light on your path so you can develop stronger ideas and steps towards your overall goal. the more clearly you are able to define your goal, the more fine tuning you can apply to it.

i feel the more we can arm ourselves with knowledge on the goal, the better we’re able to tackle those goals. is not executing your ideas exactly as you want going to cost you? if so, how will it cost you? how can you either prevent this or bounce back from the loss? is the fix doable? if not, what would make it more doable for you? you can pm me if you don’t want to talk about it on the topic.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,205
    Given: 15,978

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    i had this whole answer typed out when i originally read this, but realized towards the end that it may not be what you’re talking about.

ken coleman from dave ramsey studios often refers to the proximity principle. basically, you surround yourself with people and activities that will help shine more of a light on your path so you can develop stronger ideas and steps towards your overall goal. the more clearly you are able to define your goal, the more fine tuning you can apply to it.

i feel the more we can arm ourselves with knowledge on the goal, the better we’re able to tackle those goals. is not executing your ideas exactly as you want going to cost you? if so, how will it cost you? how can you either prevent this or bounce back from the loss? is the fix doable? if not, what would make it more doable for you? you can pm me if you don’t want to talk about it on the topic.
    I have a fear that the quality of the product will not match my ambition. I have a fear of not doing things well enough.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information