Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by princeton90 View Post
    When I was in Germany, I encountered Muslim-Muslim couples of mixed ethnic background such as Turkish-Bosnian, Palestinian-Turkish, Turkish-Pakistani.
    That's possible.

But Turks in Germany marry into their own culture most of the times, mostly by bringing some village person in Turkey from arranged marriage into Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Bender1999

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    That's possible.

But Turks in Germany marry into their own culture most of the times, mostly by bringing some village person in Turkey from arranged marriage into Germany.

No, it is true that Turks mostly marry with Turks but i never heard about arranged marriages, i even never heard this among ultra religious Turks. This happened in the past and never heard of people who brought someone from Turkey to marry.

This map can irritate,it does say that people with German citizen marry xyz not people with German ethnic background marry people with xyz. Also some Turks still have Turkish citizenship, especially those who born before 2000.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bender1999 View Post
    No, it is true that Turks mostly marry with Turks but i never heard about arranged marriages, i even never heard this among ultra religious Turks. This happened in the past and never heard of people who brought someone from Turkey to marry.
    Cope.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

0 Not allowed!

Do you think being Muslim is going to be considered as an ethno-cultural identity in Western World? In my opinion, yes, Muslims are going to considered as an ethno-cultural group in Western World in a couple of centuries, just being Jewish in the Western World is now considered as an ethno-cultural identity, although Judaism is originally a religious identity. What do you think? Do you think Muslim of the Western World will be an ethno-cultural group too?

Edit:
    I guess I should have been clearer and should have said there will be ethno-cultural groups such as German Muslim, Swedish Muslim, American Muslim, British Muslim, Canadian Muslim and etc.
    No. And you seem to fail understanding that no, Jewish identity has never been just a religious one, and that the vast majority of jews (askhenazi and sephardi) are further related with each other than just by religion

On the other hand islam is just a religion, even if it undeniably has vastly affected social structure and culture of each muslim country, bringing them closer

Bender1999

1 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=sean;6993077]Cope.
    ][/QUO

And? I say what i know/see and not what i have read or heard. I dont talk about older generations, where arranged marriages can exist but not among 25-35 years old.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2021 @ 06:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Adyghea
    Taxonomy
    South Indian/Sri Lankan looking
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,064
    Given: 1,589

0 Not allowed!

I guess I should have been clearer and should have said there will be ethno-cultural groups such as German Muslim, Swedish Muslim, American Muslim, British Muslim, Canadian Muslim and etc.

I have been to Germany and I encountered mixed ethnicity Muslim-Muslim couples such as Pakistani-Turkish, Turkish-Bosnian, Turkish-Palestinian couples.
    America has a smaller population of Muslims and are more evenly mixed between ethnicities so its more likely there than in Europe. In Europe, they can largely afford to stick to their own. But here, in a lot of cases, parents will be happy if your spouse is just muslim.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

When I was in Germany, I encountered Muslim-Muslim couples of mixed ethnic background such as Turkish-Bosnian, Palestinian-Turkish, Turkish-Pakistani. Maybe I am wrong but I think ethnic mixing seems common among Muslim of West Eurasian origin. (I consider Pakistan as a part of West Eurasia unlike India.)
    Very weird thought.

Have you read any genetic studies? Even Pakistani genetic researchers describe Pakistanis as "Indian people" in those studies, apart from Pashtuns and other speakers of Iranic languages.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

1 Not allowed!

I’ve seen a lot of Muslim-Muslim couples with different ethnicities and AFAIK, Muslims’ marrying with a non-Muslim is very uncommon. They usually marry the other Muslims without having an ethnic bias.
    That is changing in the West and can only increase with time. Also it is not "very uncommon" as you say.

Where do you live? In UK, there are lots of Muslim men married to white women. Usually those are lower class women (smokers, drug users, alcoholics, low education level etc) since majority of Muslim men are also working class and often similar to those women in their behaviour and education level.

On the other hand in UK the number of Muslim women, particularly the better educated ones among them but others as well, marrying non-Muslim men is increasing all the time. They often show up on TV in various programs or news snippets, so it is obviously increasing with time as would be expected. However with some of these Muslim women the man they marry might perhaps "convert" to Islam but usually it is just a token gesture to appease any opposition from their parents or other family members.

Like this Pakistani woman I saw on TV the other day. She has a PhD from Cambridge University. She is married to a white British man (Dougie Smith) seen below who owns a company that organises sex parties.

She works in UK government :

Munira Mirza, the wife of Dougie Smith – the brains behind the riotous Fever Parties and one of Dominic Cummings
    ’‘weirdo and misfits’ recruited to the Conservative government –
    will lead the government enquiry into racism.

DougieSmith is not remotely embarrassed about his sex parties and argued that there's no reason why he or the Tories should be. Smith has also previously worked as a coordinator for the think-tank, Conservatives for Change.

Last edited by turbosat; 11-19-2020 at 12:10 PM.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,166
    Given: 58,938

1 Not allowed!

I think they are yes not as much as jews but they are I don't know whether that's a good or bad thing though what do Muslims think?
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,013
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by turbosat View Post
    That is changing in the West and can only increase with time. Also it is not "very uncommon" as you say.

Where do you live? In UK, there are lots of Muslim men married to white women. Usually those are lower class women (smokers, drug users, alcoholics, low education level etc) since majority of Muslim men are also working class and often similar to those women in their behaviour and education level.

On the other hand in UK the number of Muslim women, particularly the better educated ones among them but others as well, marrying non-Muslim men is increasing all the time. They often show up on TV in various programs or news snippets, so it is obviously increasing with time as would be expected. However with some of these Muslim women the man they marry might perhaps "convert" to Islam but usually it is just a token gesture to appease any opposition from their parents or other family members.

Like this Pakistani woman I saw on TV the other day. She has a PhD from Cambridge University. She is married to a white British man (Dougie Smith) seen below who owns a company that organises sex parties.

She works in UK government :

Munira Mirza, the wife of Dougie Smith – the brains behind the riotous Fever Parties and one of Dominic Cummings
    ’‘weirdo and misfits’ recruited to the Conservative government –
    will lead the government enquiry into racism.

DougieSmith is not remotely embarrassed about his sex parties and argued that there's no reason why he or the Tories should be. Smith has also previously worked as a coordinator for the think-tank, Conservatives for Change.

Now I am certain you are one of those low caste Pakistani christian converts...your anti islamic agenda is as clear as day. Muslim women marry out, no big deal, Amal Clooney, Ilhan Omer bla bla...but you had to write a wall of text because you definitely put alot of time and soul into this topic. Dirty dalit convert

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information