Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will "Lead To Fusion Of Our Physical, Digital, & Biological Identity"

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,154
    Given: 2,160

8 Not allowed!

Default Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will "Lead To Fusion Of Our Physical, Digital, & Biological Identity"

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral part of “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” which in his book he clarifies is implantable microchips that can read your thoughts.

As we highlighted earlier, “The Great Reset” is attracting a deluge of fresh attention in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic, which Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said was an “opportunity for a reset.”

The agenda is primarily based around dismantling the current capitalist system in favor of greater centralized technocrat rule which will lead to lower living standards, less fuel consumption, fewer civil liberties and the accelerated automation of jobs.

However, another key aspect to “The Great Reset,” or the “fourth industrial revolution” as Schwab calls it, is merging man with machine.

“What the fourth industrial revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” Schwab told the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.

KLAUS SCHWAB: "The Fourth Industrial Revolution will lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity" #TheGreatReset #4IR pic.twitter.com/1ZjrP7F8RQ
    — Robin Monotti Graziadei (@robinmonotti) November 8, 2020

Schwab went on to explain how his book, ‘Shaping the Future of The Fourth Industrial Revolution’, was particularly popular in China, South Korea and Japan, with the South Korean military alone purchasing 16,000 copies.

In the book, Schwab explains with excitement how upcoming technology will allow authorities to “intrude into the hitherto private space of our minds, reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior.”

He goes on to predict that this will provide an incentive for law enforcement to implement Minority Report-style pre-crime programs.

“As capabilities in this area improve, the temptation for law enforcement agencies and courts to use techniques to determine the likelihood of criminal activity, assess guilt or even possibly retrieve memories directly from people’s brains will increase,” writes Schwab. “Even crossing a national border might one day involve a detailed brain scan to assess an individual’s security risk.”

Schwab also waxes lyrical about the transhumanist utopian dream shared by all elitists which will ultimately lead to the creation of human cyborgs.

“Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies will not stop at becoming part of the physical world around us—they will become part of us,” writes Schwab.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...gical-identity

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

1 Not allowed!

That is not really transhumanism. Transhumanists want to improve humans through biological means and other tech, to create a sort of "superhuman". If science gave me the possibility to be super smart and super strong and to live 1000 years immune from disease I would welcome it. This "Great Reseat", if it is a real thing, is about societal control and other globalist utopias.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    03-05-2024 @ 12:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    White European
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Ethnopluralism
    Hero
    Harold Godwinson
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 193

3 Not allowed!

"In our city we don't pay any rent, because someone else is using our free space whenever we do not need it. My living room is used for business meetings when I am not there."
    Are you kidding? I want my privacy, I don't want strangers sticking their noses in my living space. I don't need a big place, or a luxurious one, but it must be my own. Even animals have their own lairs, are we going to be denied the rights that even a bear enjoy?

"Once in awhile, I will choose to cook for myself. It is easy - the necessary kitchen equipment is delivered at my door within minutes. Since transport became free, we stopped having all those things stuffed into our home. Why keep a pasta-maker and a crepe cooker crammed into our cupboards? We can just order them when we need them."
    Why? Because I don't want to make an order every time I want to cook a plate of rice or pasta, you moron. And I want to use my own stuff, not that used by somebody else! I hope these people are just fantasizing, like those who believe in the Singularity, when intelligent machines will fix all our problems. Yeah right...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1a-L260
    mtDNA
    U5a1
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Broken man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,154
    Given: 2,160

0 Not allowed!

What is the Great Reset?
    How wonderful will it be?

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...at-great-reset

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

2 Not allowed!

In my honest opinion, it's another "scam", a psy-op. Like Ascended once mentioned, Schwab is just another character from their playbook. A smokescreen for conspiracy theories to keep the plebs entertained just like the left vs right politics via the "5 Eyes" blob machine as usual for what is really going to happen. All our deep state blobs and their branches, particularly central banks, will want to hold onto and enhance their executive power with the political class increasingly cast as cover. The planners at national level are not going to submit to Schwab’s Austin Powers-like plans for world domination.

Central banks wish to increase their control over money and how it is used cutting out the obstacle of commercial banks who produce most of the money in circulation through the expansion of bank credit. From a statist point of view commercial banking is a dinosaur. What we are witnessing in 2020 is the complete collapse of the current fiat system.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Pill View Post
    "In our city we don't pay any rent, because someone else is using our free space whenever we do not need it. My living room is used for business meetings when I am not there."
    Are you kidding? I want my privacy, I don't want strangers sticking their noses in my living space. I don't need a big place, or a luxurious one, but it must be my own. Even animals have their own lairs, are we going to be denied the rights that even a bear enjoy?

"Once in awhile, I will choose to cook for myself. It is easy - the necessary kitchen equipment is delivered at my door within minutes. Since transport became free, we stopped having all those things stuffed into our home. Why keep a pasta-maker and a crepe cooker crammed into our cupboards? We can just order them when we need them."
    Why? Because I don't want to make an order every time I want to cook a plate of rice or pasta, you moron. And I want to use my own stuff, not that used by somebody else! I hope these people are just fantasizing, like those who believe in the Singularity, when intelligent machines will fix all our problems. Yeah right...
    The person that wrote that garbage is actually a green activist that smoked too much kush. Even WEF social medias aren't actually run by them but by enviro-mental-ist bloggers.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post

Central banks wish to increase their control over money and how it is used cutting out the obstacle of commercial banks who produce most of the money in circulation through the expansion of bank credit. From a statist point of view commercial banking is a dinosaur. What we are witnessing in 2020 is the complete collapse of the current fiat system.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Buy cryptocurrencies, Karl!

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

2 Not allowed!

If anything, the only thing that'll really change is work from home will be more common.
    MAYBE we'll see more affordable housing, or at least a better system but I doubt it.
    We're just going to bounce back to normal like we did in 2009.
    No doom & gloom here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information