Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Do west-Euros look down on E-Euros?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2022 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Ukraine
    Hero
    Khamzat Chimaev
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 848
    Given: 318

0 Not allowed!

No what do you mean, opposite

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    Methuselah, don't you have Ukrainian (from Kiev) roots as you've told us before anymore? Please, correct me.
    No, i have never mentioned Kiev before, but i did mention some Ukrainian. None of my parents are Ukrainian tho. It goes further than that, but there must be some Ukrainian (my Eastern European side is still mostly Russian and Polish).

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,923
    Given: 18,997

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I don't know where Russian selfishness and nihilism comes from
    Selfishness and nihilism combined together? Isn't this kind of contradictory?

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

Well, given racially conscious people/nationalists are a minority, no west Euros as a whole do not look down upon Eastern Euros. If they do it'd probably be because they think easterners are too conservative or Religious. The numbers may be different for the older generation, but not for the majority of people, and especially not the young(only demographic that matters tbh, everyone else on their way out).

I love how people on this forum thinks everyone or the majority of people are like them. Like seriously, do you people only hang out in biker bars or something? The average young German probably fantasizes about having a BBC up his ass, let alone following the old honored German tradition of hating Polacks.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

In terms of nationalists or atleast right leaning people, it's hard to say. Both groups are significant. You have your Celto-Germanicists and your Medicists(both don't only look down on eastern Euros), also just ethnicity specific ethnonationalists, and then you have your western European proud white nationalist Europeans who drool at the sight of a Russian or Romanian woman(mostly American, but still they exist in W. Europe, probably mostly in Britain). Hard to say which group is bigger.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,013
    Given: 1,641

1 Not allowed!

when i was a kid, I had a female friend whose mother was English, straight from Britain

she once said to her daughter..."Stop slouching while you walk...you look like a Pollack!" I never forgot that. This was maybe 25 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday, because i didnt know there was a negative connotation regarding Poles.

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

2 Not allowed!

Of course Western Euro look down on Eastern Euro, it's not at level of racism or discrimination, it's just a superiority complex

They see Eastern Euro as like some Third world level of underdevelopment, brutal, unrefined, authoritarian, ...

Interestingly, the right-wing leaning Western Euro, in contrast, love Eastern Euro (especially Russia), because they are the "last defenders of the traditional White Christian civilization" against the "globalized secular degenerated multiracial-cultural melting pot that has become the West).

And dialectically, the progressive, educated, urban, liberal Eastern Euro suffer from an inferiority complex and dream about being more "European" (in the Western sense), and love to s*ck the EU and NATO. They despise their own people and folk/popular culture (same mental process of internalized discrimination) and would even incorporated English words in their daily speech to show more "sophisticated" they have become.
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 07:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    East Europid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,008
    Given: 332

3 Not allowed!

All these North Western Europeans indeed tend to look down on us, but we do not care. We are proud and self-sufficient people. We have everything we want, even though most of us live in a poor condition, I should admit it. Our ZOG government fucked up our society, corrupt criminal oligarchs steal our natural resources and reserve their dirty money in the foreign banks of western European countries.
    Yes, we are irrational people because we think outside the box, we solve our problems with a creative approach unlike you. Sometimes backwardness makes open your eyes to reality and you like staying in the comfort zone unlike us. Eastern Europeans are not only Balto-Slavs, but also Finno-Ugric, North Caucasian and Turkic folks.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    Most Westerners barely give Eastern Europe and Eastern Europeans a thought. If you want to see that ignorance and lack of interest as looking down, OK.

Like others have noted, I've seen much more criticism here of Westerners from Easterners (being cucks/degenerate/atheist/ugly/soulless/imperialists etc) than the other way round.
    Honestly I agree with this. Theres definitely more hate coming from eastern euros towards west euros on this forum then western euros vs east euros

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by black hole View Post
    All these North Western Europeans indeed tend to look down on us, but we do not care. We are proud and self-sufficient people. We have everything we want, even though most of us live in a poor condition, I should admit it. Our ZOG government fucked up our society, corrupt criminal oligarchs steal our natural resources and reserve their dirty money in the foreign banks of western European countries.
    Yes, we are irrational people because we think outside the box, we solve our problems with a creative approach unlike you. Sometimes backwardness makes open your eyes to reality and you like staying in the comfort zone unlike us. Eastern Europeans are not only Balto-Slavs, but also Finno-Ugric, North Caucasian and Turkic folks.
    No ones Finno ugric besides NW Russians. Idk where u got north caucasian and turkic from

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information