PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Do west-Euros look down on E-Euros? - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140

Thread: Do west-Euros look down on E-Euros?

  1. #131
    зритель местных краев black hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Kurgan
    Country
    Russia
    Taxonomy
    Baltid/North Pontid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Gender
    Posts
    1,883
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,336/104
    Given: 274/64

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleksi View Post
    No they don't, they are not us. It's mostly Easterners who have complexes about their nation trying to proof they are as well as the Western ones. As already someone said here they most likely don't care about us, deal with it


    Of course they do. They will not accept you into their society, broski. Poles, Russians, Ukrainians are always second grade strangers.








    Why are you always defending them, WTF???

  2. #132
    Veteran Member Rethel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhetite aka Indoeuropean
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Gender
    Posts
    13,082
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6,739/625
    Given: 9,754/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black hole View Post
    Of course they do. They will not accept you into their society, broski. Poles, Russians, Ukrainians are always second grade strangers.
    Why are you always defending them, WTF???
    They maybe want to have more muslims, blacks, jews, Arabs and Pakis...

    If they don't like them, they should return home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Ethnicity is patrilinear.

  3. #133
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Location
    Roosendaal
    Ethnicity
    Belgian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Noord-Brabant
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Politics
    Liberalism
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Gender
    Posts
    17,976
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 15,684/276
    Given: 11,318/29

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I'm very sure Flemish people are less xenophobic than those Brits. Weird video to be honest.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 11-21-2020 at 09:16 PM.

  4. #134
    Veteran Member Ülev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:27 PM
    Location
    Perth
    Ethnicity
    noble
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Brünn
    Gender
    Posts
    24,572
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 30,458/668
    Given: 43,863/202

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    They maybe want to have more muslims, blacks, jews, Arabs and Pakis...

    If they don't like them, they should return home.
    Russia. Celebrations of the anniversary of the expulsion of Poles from the Kremlin limited due to the epidemic
    https://www.eg.ru/society/359317/
    Поляки доиграются, пся крев!
    https://www.eg.ru/society/359317/

    the same with "ze" Яussians, isn't it, or even stronger hate feelings towards Poland?

  5. #135
    Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:42 PM
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Posts
    3,667
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,054/128
    Given: 1,189/88

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black hole View Post
    Of course they do. They will not accept you into their society, broski. Poles, Russians, Ukrainians are always second grade strangers.








    Why are you always defending them, WTF???
    lol, are you kidding me? The first example happened in Leeds, you don't even know if the people were actually white British(I have no UK data but it's known in the US most hate crimes are actually committed by blacks, especially against gay people/Jews). Second example was mostly likely white, but you're literally nitpicking examples of chav culture to try and argue that most or a majority of British people look down on East Euros. Chav culture is from low income Brits and Brits who live in council housing(first video even shows examples of it, aka free housing, the lowest of the low), can you tell me what percentage of white British people live in council housing or are even low income? The town shown in the second video is literally one of the poorest towns in England. They probably weren't even racially motivated attacks, if a white Brit bumped into a bunch of drunk chavs/pikeys he's probably getting the shit beat out of him too.

    Even if this was good evidence for your argument(it isn't), don't think you guys are any different, as there's far more examples of the same thing in the east against foreigners, per capita. For anyone who thinks English football fans have a bad reputation in W. Europe, wait 'til you see the Russian and Ukrainian football fans.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

  6. #136
    ᛫ ᚡᛁᚿᛚᛆᚿᛑᛂᚱ᛫
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Rædwald's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Online
    12-03-2020 @ 04:05 PM
    Location
    Vinland
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English, French
    Ancestry
    North-West Europe
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    I-L233
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordic
    Religion
    North-Sea Aesthetic
    Gender
    Posts
    5,524
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11,059/43
    Given: 10,832/92

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    They love to have Europeans fighting each other, instead of turning to the real enemies.
    Saxon + Frank (4.336)
    Saxon (4.393)
    Viking Danish + Frank (4.5)
    Viking Danish + Saxon (4.568)
    Visigoth + Saxon (4.601)

    Spoiler!

  7. #137
    GREEDY WOG Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Pleksi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    100% peasant
    Country
    Botswana
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid
    Gender
    Posts
    4,264
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8,360/3
    Given: 23,390/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by black hole View Post
    Of course they do. They will not accept you into their society, broski. Poles, Russians, Ukrainians are always second grade strangers.








    Why are you always defending them, WTF???
    Well, I can simply say most people outside forums or political comment groups don't have any reason to think abput other countries. They have jobs to do, personal problems to solve etc. They don't need any defender, cause they are not guilt. Tovarish, sometimes it's interesting just to talk with ordinary people about ordinary things to don't go crazy all the time. My last post in this thread
    Пока

  8. #138
    Veteran Member Ülev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:27 PM
    Location
    Perth
    Ethnicity
    noble
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Brünn
    Gender
    Posts
    24,572
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 30,458/668
    Given: 43,863/202

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    even the weather took Poland to "western" sphere, sorry Igors, Poland is not in the squatting crew
    https://v.wpimg.pl/Mzc3NjE2YhsCUThZa...F9TlYCfFNnTw==
    https://pogoda.wp.pl/wiadomosci/pogo...8155310398240a

  9. #139
    Senior Member Davystayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:48 PM
    Location
    South West England
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British isles
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland and Wales.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Somerset
    Gender
    Posts
    990
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 726/0
    Given: 968/0

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    lol, are you kidding me? The first example happened in Leeds, you don't even know if the people were actually white British(I have no UK data but it's known in the US most hate crimes are actually committed by blacks, especially against gay people/Jews). Second example was mostly likely white, but you're literally nitpicking examples of chav culture to try and argue that most or a majority of British people look down on East Euros. Chav culture is from low income Brits and Brits who live in council housing(first video even shows examples of it, aka free housing, the lowest of the low), can you tell me what percentage of white British people live in council housing or are even low income? The town shown in the second video is literally one of the poorest towns in England. They probably weren't even racially motivated attacks, if a white Brit bumped into a bunch of drunk chavs/pikeys he's probably getting the shit beat out of him too.

    Even if this was good evidence for your argument(it isn't), don't think you guys are any different, as there's far more examples of the same thing in the east against foreigners, per capita. For anyone who thinks English football fans have a bad reputation in W. Europe, wait 'til you see the Russian and Ukrainian football fans.
    Videos are CNN and Channel 4, both left wing media channels.

    In some towns there are simply so many Poles that a random street fight is likely to involve them, especially as they go out drinking as well as the locals

    There is very little animosity to Poles here at all,

  10. #140
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Creoda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Taxonomy
    KN + CM
    Gender
    Posts
    6,166
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,082/75
    Given: 2,990/109

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davystayn View Post
    Videos are CNN and Channel 4, both left wing media channels.

    In some towns there are simply so many Poles that a random street fight is likely to involve them, especially as they go out drinking as well as the locals

    There is very little animosity to Poles here at all,
    Videos are also both from 2016, the time when the UK media was going into overdrive to find 'hate crimes', showing how Brexit had swept the nation up in xenophobia

    People who believe such propaganda deserve to be looked down on.


Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-08-2020, 10:56 AM
  2. Are central Euros more northernly than northwest Euros?
    By thenewestmember in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-25-2020, 05:08 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2019, 06:36 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2019, 09:12 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2017, 08:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •