Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Do west-Euros look down on E-Euros?

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    You seem a bit impulsive and argumentative, but I can't read you mind so I guess I'll take your word for it.
    I think I'm more open that typical EE here. You will see lot of east Euro trolls trying to lift themself, living in their bubble, hating everything western despite knowing very little about the west or never traveling enough.
    Those types are loud to promote everything theirs as superior which is just a form of inferiority complex masked as feeling of superiority.

Western world has lot of similary dumb bigots on their own, but somehow I notice more of easterners of such type. Might be coincidence, idk.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 12:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS3402
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Hero
    Poroshenko
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,046
    Given: 1,400

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Totally bullshit, the german right wing is very pro russian/putin nowadays. Personally i like ukrainians because of their anti communist mentality.
    You see, both Alternative fuer Deutschland and Die Linke are sponsored by the Kremlin - Sarah Wagenknecht regularly appears on Russian TV. The goal is to weaken Germany. But these are just politicians. Speaking about regular people, Germans are quite arrogant and unfriendly in my opinion. I have lived and studied in Germany and that's my impression.
    P.S. If you give me another -1, I will give you one too.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Art23 View Post
    You see, both Alternative fuer Deutschland and Die Linke are sponsored by the Kremlin - Sarah Wagenknecht regularly appears on Russian TV. The goal is to weaken Germany. But these are just politicians. Speaking about regular people, Germans are quite arrogant and unfriendly in my opinion. I have lived and studied in Germany and that's my impression.
    P.S. If you give me another -1, I will give you one too.
    If anything is weakening Germany that is their traitorous mainstream parties. I believe idea that AFD is a Kremlin project is just another propaganda from the dumb antifa left.
    I agree with you about German views on Slavs or eastern Euros in general though.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,179
    Given: 9,810

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    They may be politically, however Germans always looked down at and despised Slavs.
    Basically in the modern times because of russian marxist influence. I like such russian individuals like Krillmazur i think he is good user, but i look down the russian elite and the russian society because these are communist deep inside. And many people generalizing slavs because of russians and they forced their primitive marxist culture to other slavs like ukrainians and poles, without russian influence these countries would be more richer and advanced.
    Personally i like czechs and croats the most, after that poles, slovaks and ukrainians, i hope the polish-german relationship will be better, other slavs are neutral to me, except russians i really don't like them in general.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

1 Not allowed!

I think that in general Finns dislike Russians (you have the right to do so after what has happened between), but otherwise Finns are not arrogant towards Eastern Europeans. Well, at least Finns are less arrogant than Scandinavians.

Regarding Brits, I think the y are somewhat between Germans and French regarding Eastern Europeans, not as unpleasant as Germans, but having a more negative attitude than French. Probably because there are many Eastern European immigrants in the UK, and not always the best people have migrated there, some criminal elements, some uneducated people who can only work in low-skilled jobs. But Brits are better than Scandinavians in their attitude, in my opinion, similar to the Finnish attitude towards Eastern Europeans.
    Well, i come from Russian-Finnish family myself so i have no strong inherited hatred towards Russians simply based on history and wars. It's rather something i have witnessed face to face. I don't know where Russian selfishness and nihilism comes from, maybe you know more about this but for me it's a pure mystery. It's really Darth Vader type of thing, i think Poles and Ukrainians in general are different. Maybe Russian mentality has something to do with the communism, i don't know. But it's not normal. It's pure filth in many cases and there are too many of these cases.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-18-2024 @ 12:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS3402
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Hero
    Poroshenko
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,046
    Given: 1,400

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    Well, i come from Russian-Finnish family myself so i have no strong inherited hatred towards Russians simply based on history and wars. It's rather something i have witnessed face to face.
    Oh, is your Russian side actually Russian or somethiong Finnic like Karelian, Veps, Ingrian?

In any case, hate is a too strong word. Of course, Finns don't hate Russians, as far as I know ( you may know it better). But Finns are cautious with Russians, and there are reasons for that unfortunately.

Yes, Russians have changed for negative because of communism. The worst is that this problem is still not recognised there. There are still Lenin statues, streets and city districts named by communists... Ukrainians still have not recovered from communism either. However, the problem is recognised in Ukraine.

P.S. I have been quite critical towards Germans here. But yes, I admit, they do not hate Eastern Europeans. They are just cautious, because of their experience with the East. There are quite many criminal elements from Eastern Europe in Germany unfortunately.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

1 Not allowed!

What exactly is the connection between these things
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    Americans don't, I think. Kelly Kapowski (fictional) or Rob Gronkowski (real) come to mind.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ✨👽✨
    Ancestry
    Preußisches Sachsen, Hessen, Bayern, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Yorkshire, Kent, Catalonia, Menorca
    Country
    Malta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,844
    Given: 786

1 Not allowed!

I've known tons of FOB immigrants who are more patriotic than people who have been here for generations, especially Cubans and Vietnamese immigrants, or people who served in the US military. I used to have a neighbor from Taiwan who would smack you in the mouth for disrespecting America
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    They say that "the U.S is a business not a country", I think every individual who migrated there since Mayflower onwards had this predatory attitude. I remember you also shitted on the U.S. (where you lived for some time) in your posts. This could be extended to all of the West (migration is a business for most people who do this). You can maybe expect great-grandchildren of immigrants to become patriots for their new homeland, but not the FOB generation obviously. There are exceptions of course.

Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Eastern Europe
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    C4a
    Hero
    Jesus, James Clerk Maxwell, Plato, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Arvo Pärt, Gennady Golovkin
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,286
    Given: 1,535

0 Not allowed!

I think that in general Finns dislike Russians (you have the right to do so after what has happened between), but otherwise Finns are not arrogant towards Eastern Europeans. Well, at least Finns are less arrogant than Scandinavians.

Regarding Brits, I think the y are somewhat between Germans and French regarding Eastern Europeans, not as unpleasant as Germans, but having a more negative attitude than French. Probably because there are many Eastern European immigrants in the UK, and not always the best people have migrated there, some criminal elements, some uneducated people who can only work in low-skilled jobs. But Brits are better than Scandinavians in their attitude, in my opinion, similar to the Finnish attitude towards Eastern Europeans.
    Finns are traditionally reserved people. And i wouldn't say that Scandinavians are more arrogant than Finns, at least i haven't seen this. I actually have some friends of mixed background living in Sweden and they like it better there, but again it depends on the situation of the individual. But Scandinavians are probably a bit more like the Brits and Finnish society reminds of Germany- safe, clean, functional and a bit boring. Scandinavians are more open in my own experience but it seems that you had a different experience.

Yeah i have seen that French do not have hard feelings towards Russians for some reason. Same with the Brits but in case of Frenchmen it's a mystery really.
    Oh, is your Russian side actually Russian or somethiong Finnic like Karelian, Veps, Ingrian?

In any case, hate is a too strong word. Of course, Finns don't hate Russians, as far as I know ( you may know it better). But Finns are cautious with Russians, and there are reasons for that unfortunately.

Yes, Russians have changed for negative because of communism. The worst is that this problem is still not recognised there. There are still Lenin statues, streets and city districts named by communists... Ukrainians still have not recovered from communism either. However, the problem is recognised in Ukraine.

P.S. I have been quite critical towards Germans here. But yes, I admit, they do not hate Eastern Europeans. They are just cautious, because of their experience with the East. There are quite many criminal elements from Eastern Europe in Germany unfortunately.
    My Russian side is a mix as far as i know. There are people in my family tree who do not have any Finnic related identity, so i consider them just Russians, regardless of how they look like.

Yes, Finns are careful with Russians and there are reasons for that like you said. Russian are not very trustworthy people as a nation. But it depends on Finns really, as they are individuals and there are many Finns who are completely fine with Russia (they still realize of course that Russia is a f*cked up country in many ways). But i wouldn't say that communism is the only problem in Russia, there are many other problems. And i don't know if it's even possible to fix these problems just like that. This is the reason why some Finns hate Russia/Russians. And i have to say that word hate itself is not too strong, since many Finns openly dislike and even hate Russia/Russians when emotions are taking over. It is what it is and in some cases Russians deserve this hate (because of the war and their selfish take on things), not like extreme feelings will solve anything. But it was much worse before, imagine being a Russian or a Russian Finnish person like Viktor Klimenko growin up in the post-war Finland.
    https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9A...B2%D0%B8%D1%87

Inactive
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 11:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,730
    Given: 5,555

0 Not allowed!

I like such russian individuals like Krillmazur i think he is good user.
    Thanks, for now it is mutual and I hope it will remain so in the future.
    Basically in the modern times because of russian marxist influence, and i look down the russian elite and the russian society because these are communist deep inside. And many people generalizing slavs because of russians and they forced their primitive marxist culture to other slavs like ukrainians and poles, without russian influence these countries would be more richer and advanced.

Spoiler!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information