Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,603
    Given: 11,546

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenSon View Post
    When and where? Do you have any proof, or was this yet another Dobrica Ćosić moment which comes so easily to your kind.
    On Saturday, the Minister of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Selmo Cikotic, assessed that BiH has financial benefits from the migrant crisis, and called the idea of ​​deporting migrants "interesting and sexy", which was strongly condemned by several politicians on earth.
    https://hr.n1info.com/regija/a537586...-od-migranata/

The Bosnian Islamic Community handed over a donation worth 50,000 KM to the Una-Sana canton Red Cross
    The Una-Sana Canton Red Cross received a donation worth 50,000 KM in meat products for the needs of migrants in the canton
    https://www.aa.com.tr/ba/balkan/isla...Eu-usk/1631024

In its election campaign, the Bosnian Muslim Party of Democratic Action decided to include migrants as well.
    Equipped with propaganda material on the ground are all day.

https://www.jabuka.tv/stranka-demokr...rnoj-kampanji/

They will be redistributed across the state to ease up the pressure until their final repatriation the second talks of economic financing of the lesser entity come up on the state level.
    They will not be distributed on territorry of Republika Srpska, without permission of Bosnian Serbs. Your islamized kind dont have any jurisdiction in "lesser entity" - half of Bosnia that belongs to Bosnian Serbs. Now cry.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled
    Distance: 2.0944% / 0.02094437
    60.0 Slavic:RUS_Sunghir_MA
    23.0 Paleobalkanic:MKD_Anc
    17.0 Byzantine:TUR_Marmara_Balikesir_Byz

Last Online
    Today @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

double post
    Last edited by Dušan; 02-09-2021 at 05:58 PM. Reason: double post
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2021 @ 02:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southern European
    Country
    Montenegro
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 29

0 Not allowed!

Sad

Fighting Social Liberal TheGoldenSon's Avatar
    Last Online
    08-05-2021 @ 01:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slaven
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b-L621
    Politics
    Social liberalism/Rhine capitalism
    Hero
    Adil Zulfikarpašić, Konrad Adenauer, Ludwig Erhard, Lee Kuan Yew
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 764
    Given: 1,020

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    On Saturday, the Minister of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Selmo Cikotic, assessed that BiH has financial benefits from the migrant crisis, and called the idea of ​​deporting migrants "interesting and sexy", which was strongly condemned by several politicians on earth.
    https://hr.n1info.com/regija/a537586...-od-migranata/
    Selmo Cikotić is a mentally retarded idiot which claimed that deporting migrants is "sexy" in the same sentence as he uttered that.

The Bosnian Islamic Community handed over a donation worth 50,000 KM to the Una-Sana canton Red Cross
    The Una-Sana Canton Red Cross received a donation worth 50,000 KM in meat products for the needs of migrants in the canton
    https://www.aa.com.tr/ba/balkan/isla...Eu-usk/1631024
    Yeah, Islamic community donated hundreds of thousands of Euros to the humanitarian campaigns to the victims of the earthquakes in Croatia, some of the financial aid was transferred to the USK humanitarian crisis.

In its election campaign, the Bosnian Muslim Party of Democratic Action decided to include migrants as well.
    Equipped with propaganda material on the ground are all day.

https://www.jabuka.tv/stranka-demokr...rnoj-kampanji/
    See what I mean by Dobrica Čosić moment? SDA used illegal migrants as underpaid labor for they were financially punished by CIK, our central electoral council. I can't believe I am defending SDA here, but your kind has ways of bringing out the best in the worst of my people.

They will not be distributed on territorry of Republika Srpska, without permission of Bosnian Serbs. Your islamized kind dont have any jurisdiction in "lesser entity" - half of Bosnia that belongs to Bosnian Serbs. Now cry.
    Oh they will. The lesser entity doesn't have enough population and tax base to maintain fiscal solvency, without accepting migrant quotas the subsidies and credit lines will be cut of to the entity level PIO and without those payouts of pensions will be impossible. So Mile will be looking between playing fair and reliving the pressure of Sarajevo and USK or food riots as the most socially vulnerable of the lesser entity are cut of from their main source of funding. Ain't politics fun?

But at the end of the day we come back to the same conclusion, had the Bosniak initiative been acted upon to at the beginning of the crisis, Armed Forces and state police would have been deployed on the Drina border and the flow of the migrants would have been stopped. It were the Serb members of the State government which blocked those deployments half a dozen times, while their kin across the border was funneling migrants into Bosnia.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Selmo Cikotić is a mentally retarded idiot which claimed that deporting migrants is "sexy" in the same sentence as he uttered that.
    Well, mentally retarded idiot is currently Bosnian minister of security. It tells a lot about Bosnia.

Yeah, Islamic community donated hundreds of thousands of Euros to the humanitarian campaigns to the victims of the earthquakes in Croatia, some of the financial aid was transferred to the USK humanitarian crisis.
    Islamic community encourage migrants to stay in Bosnia, as same as Bosnian Muslim political parties.

See what I mean by Dobrica Čosić moment? SDA used illegal migrants as underpaid labor for they were financially punished by CIK, our central electoral council. I can't believe I am defending SDA here, but your kind has ways of bringing out the best in the worst of my people.
    As I said, Bosnian Muslim parties use migrants for their goals. They encourage their presence.

Oh they will. The lesser entity doesn't have enough population and tax base to maintain fiscal solvency, without accepting migrant quotas the subsidies and credit lines will be cut of to the entity level PIO and without those payouts of pensions will be impossible. So Mile will be looking between playing fair and reliving the pressure of Sarajevo and USK or food riots as the most socially vulnerable of the lesser entity are cut of from their main source of funding. Ain't politics fun?

But at the end of the day we come back to the same conclusion, had the Bosniak initiative been acted upon to at the beginning of the crisis, Armed Forces and state police would have been deployed on the Drina border and the flow of the migrants would have been stopped. It were the Serb members of the State government which blocked those deployments half a dozen times, while their kin across the border was funneling migrants into Bosnia.
    "Lesser entity"? It is almost the same size as Federation - 51% vs 49%.
    And its name is Republika Srpska. Is it so hard to write and say - REPUBLIKA SRPSKA?
    So beautiful and decent name.

And no, noone can blackmail people of Republika Srpska with presence of migrants in Srpska. Neither these migrants want to be among Bosnian Serbs.
    They feel more like at home among their brothers Bosnian Muslims.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,621
    Given: 4,638

0 Not allowed!

Well, mentally retarded idiot is currently Bosnian minister of security. It tells a lot about Bosnia.

Islamic community encourage migrants to stay in Bosnia, as same as Bosnian Muslim political parties.

As I said, Bosnian Muslim parties use migrants for their goals. They encourage their presence.

"Lesser entity"? It is almost the same size as Federation - 51% vs 49%.
    And its name is Republika Srpska. Is it so hard to write and say - REPUBLIKA SRPSKA?
    So beautiful and decent name.

And no, noone can blackmail people of Republika Srpska with presence of migrants in Srpska. Neither these migrants want to be among Bosnian Serbs.
    They feel more like at home among their brothers Bosnian Muslims.
    Na onom bošnjačkom anti-srpskom sajtu klix.ba urednici ispoljavaju prilično veliku migrantpfiliju, a bome i bošnjački idiotii koji prate taj sajt (vidi se po komentarima). Pošto je migrantsko nasilje postalo masovno u federaciji ipak objave ponešto od toga. Par puta su objavili o migrantdkom nasilju i oni koji komentarišu su se kao zgražali (nešto ranije isti likovi su glorifikovali migrante i kukali nad njihovom sudbinom). Nakon par objava o problemima koje su napravili migranti objave fake new kako je u Bihaću neko od lokalnih pokušao silovati ženu nekog migranta, a onda ga je migrant prebio. Glupe Bošnje koje pišu komentare pisale "svaka mu čast", "to je pravi muškarac koji štiti svoju ženi", "neka ga je prebio i treba stoku tući" itd. To su isti oni koji su nešto ranije pljuvali migrante i zgražali se nad njihovom bahatošću, a opet ranije su ronili krokodilske suze nad sudbinom svoje muslimanske braće. Takozvani Bošnjaci su glupi kao ćuskija gledajući ukupno narod, čak često imaju face iz kojih izbija neka tupost. Nema ih onako oštroumih kakvi su mnogi Srbi ili oni nesrećni Škutori.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatian hinterland
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,621
    Given: 4,638

0 Not allowed!

Bosniak ruling political elite want as much as possible MENA migrants in BiH. They see migrants as muslim brothers and chance for islamization of whole BiH.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Shooting in the center of Bihać: Migrant killed, others seriously injured

One person was killed and another was seriously injured in a shooting that took place tonight at around 6 pm in the center of Bihać.

This information was confirmed for Klix.ba by the spokesman of the Ministry of the Interior of the Una-Sana Canton, Adnan Beganović, who said that it was a conflict between two migrant groups and that those killed and injured belonged to the migrant population.

"Two groups of migrants, probably one from Afghanistan and the other from Pakistan, clashed today at around 6 pm in the City Alley in the center of Bihać near the shopping center. On that occasion, firearms were used," Beganović told us.

He added that one person was killed and another was wounded and transported to the Cantonal Hospital "Dr. Irfan Ljubijankić".

https://www.klix.ba/vijesti/crna-hro...njen/220415151
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,929
    Given: 20,239

2 Not allowed!

Why the hell are North Africans/Arabs flooding the Balkans? How and why do they flood Europe and why doesn't anyone fight back against this third world behavior when it clear it doesn't benefit society in any sense of the word besides criminality and welfare dependence?
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Krajina Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric+NeoDanubian
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    Why the hell are North Africans/Arabs flooding the Balkans? How and why do they flood Europe and why doesn't anyone fight back against this third world behavior when it clear it doesn't benefit society in any sense of the word besides criminality and welfare dependence?
    They want to reach Germany, Sweden or some other West European countries, and use Balkans as transit route.
    🔴🔵⚪

Dušan_scaled

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information