Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,542
    Given: 2,113

5 Not allowed!

Default Why We Can't Afford to Lose

The above photo was posted to the New York Post.

Bitchute video of a man with a flamethrower on top of a New York City bus
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 12:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default "Registered .. (Democrat) Arrested for Making Online Threats to Kill .." Florida Governor, Senators

Above is a photo of Karen Jones, age 55, who was arrested by deputies of the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Department. She was charged with "... three counts of written threats to kill or do bodily harm." Photo was made by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

Full article at Fox News
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default " University ... Declares Large Rock to be Racist ... "

The photo above is credited as follows: "Corey Coyle / Wikimedia Commons"

The University of Wisconsin-Madison plans to remove a large rock from campus after students complained that it is a symbol of racism because it was referred to in a local newspaper in 1925 using a word regarded as a racial slur.
    Full article at breitbart.com

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Default Something that Happened to Someone I Know

I'm a member of a Southern heritage organization that has a chapter in my city. Late last week, we rededicated a Confederate cemetery. Members were wearing Confederate patches on their vests and/or jackets. After the ceremony, we chatted, and then I returned home.

Early this week, I attended the meeting of another chapter in a different city. Two of its members had attended the same re-dedication of the cemetery, and I listened to them talk. I didn't know this before I started to listen, but members of a hostile group had formed up nearby while we were at the cemetery, and they were coming over to pay us a "visit". One of the heritage members I listened to said they were Antifa/BLM. Fortunately, the other heritage members left the cemetery area before the hostile group could inflict any violence.

Whoever they were, one or two carloads of the bad guys started tailing one of the men who I listened to. They chased him for miles on an area freeway at high speeds. Finally, they turned off before he reached his own city.

The people who we're up against aren't just people with an air of superiority, who would wag their fingers in your face and tell you how naughty you are.

If you've donated to President Trump and/or other Republicans, some of them will put your name and address on a website. CNN's Jake Tapper has made a thinly-veiled suggestion that anyone who won't give up should lose his or her job. And now ... what would have happened to my compadre if they had caught up to him on the freeway, and there had been no witnesses ... ?

These people are wicked, they are ruthless, they couldn't care less about the the Bill of Rights, and they will come after you if you don't toe the Party line. For these reasons, we must do everything within the bounds of righteousness to win.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Default The American News Media and the Ongoing Vote Fraud Around Us

"Photo Credit: gfairchild via Compfight cc"

Except that the photos should be entitled "Blind" to the Truth, "Deaf" to the Truth, and Never Speak the Truth.
    Last edited by Smaland; 11-23-2020 at 09:13 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Default " GSA Chief ... Details Threats to Her Life, Family, Pets "

Above is a photo of Emily Murphy, chief administrator of the GSA (General Services Administration). The image is posted at the Breitbart article linked to below, and it is credited as follows: "Susan Walsh / Associated Press"

Emily Murphy, the administrator of the General Services Administration (GSA), revealed Monday that she had received threats from those attempting to coerce her into approving the presidential transition of Joe Biden 'prematurely.'

Earlier Monday, President Donald Trump tweeted that he had told Murphy to move ahead with plans for a transition, though he reiterated that he believed he would prevail in his legal challenges to the results of the election in several key states.
    Full article at breitbart.com

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default "Pittsburgh Area Antifa Leader" Warns the President by Threatening "Conservative Areas"

From the article linked to below:
    (Rahuba's full) tweet reads: Attn: @realDonaldTrump

If you do not concede by Sunday at noon, we will begin to block roads in conservative areas.

Your supporters will not be able to go to work or ... the grocery store to feed their families.

We are armed and will retaliate to attempts (at) vehicular (manslaughter).
    Full article at the Gateway Pundit

Last Online
    04-22-2022 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,448
    Given: 918

4 Not allowed!

The political situation in this country is fucked. Media culture has bred so many extremists.

Last Online
    04-22-2022 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,448
    Given: 918

2 Not allowed!

Also: Of course Adam Rahuba looks like this:

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Either Sell Your AR-15 to the Government, or Pay a $200 Tax and Register Your Rifle

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information