Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: The most OWD/anthrotard racial groups on anthrofora?

Last Online
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,496
    Given: 36,937

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    That average is according to their own self-conducted, highly unrepresentative studies and should be considered a referrence for the upper class only. The amerindian-heavy Mexicans who are ''attracted'' to the US represent the general impoverished masses aka the bulk of the country. If we were to trust the averages posted on TA, then, for example, there would only be a handful of significantly SSA-admixed Cubans which is obviously laughable.

Only four countries in the Latin American sphere have a notable amount of ovewhelmingly European-descended individuals and those are: Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay and Cuba. In all others such individuals are very uncommon indeed and often they have an immigrant parent or grandparent.

Edit: I do believe you did see European-passing Meixcans in fair numbers, but it's likely most of them had a fair bit of admix though their European side predominates. There are many cases like that.
    In countries like Chile, Mexico, Colombia or Venezuela (more so, prior Chavez), white passing people (more likely =+80% European) are not insignificant minorities.

Nearly 30% of Chileans are Euro-passing, and roughly 10% (probably more in the case of Colombia) in countries like Mexico, Venezuela and Colombia. 10% is a modest percentage, but is still a decent percentage. Aside that those four countries have also significant percentages of Euro leaning mestizos (more so in the cases of Chile and Colombia).

Paraguay also has a significant percentage of Euro passing people (not sure about its exact percentage) and a huge percentage of Euro leaning mestizos.

Speaking about my country, Venezuela received around a million of European immigrants (mostly Spanish, Italian and Portuguese, plus some Germans and other European nationalities) during the third quarter of the 20th century, and most of them remained in Venezuela and had offspring in Venezuela. And Venezuela started receiving that million of European immigrants when it barely reached 5 million of inhabitants (late 1940s/early 1950s). I am Venezuelan of very recent European background, and several members know how I look like.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kartvel (Georgian)
    Ethnicity
    Megrel
    Ancestry
    Megrelia(Colchis -Western Georgia)
    Country
    Georgia
    Region
    Georgia
    Taxonomy
    Neanderthal
    Religion
    Orthodox Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 428
    Given: 163

0 Not allowed!

What does OWD mean?

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,862
    Given: 8,987

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    In countries like Chile, Mexico, Colombia or Venezuela (more so, prior Chavez), white passing people (more likely =+80% European) are not insignificant minorities.

Nearly 30% of Chileans are Euro-passing, and roughly 10% (probably more in the case of Colombia) in countries like Mexico, Venezuela and Colombia. 10% is a modest percentage, but is still a decent percentage. Aside that those four countries have also significant percentages of Euro leaning mestizos (more so in the cases of Chile and Colombia).

Paraguay also has a significant percentage of Euro passing people (not sure about its exact percentage) and a huge percentage of Euro leaning mestizos.

Speaking about my country, Venezuela received around a million of European immigrants (mostly Spanish, Italian and Portuguese, plus some Germans and other European nationalities) during the third quarter of the 20th century, and most of them remained in Venezuela and had offspring in Venezuela. And Venezuela started receiving that million of European immigrants when it barely reached 5 million of inhabitants (late 1940s/early 1950s). I am Venezuelan of very recent European background, and several members know how I look like.
    White-passing and being overwhelmingly European in ancestry are two completely different things. The vast majority of those you think must be >80% European just because they can or are likely to pass as European are like I said mostly just euro-mestizos or castizos who simply phenotypically didn't inherit any easily discernable Amerindian traits. People like the user Mixdguy17 basically or possibly those who are even less European genetically.

If you didn't have a European parent yourself, you wouldn't have scored 80% European either

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

0 Not allowed!

South/Central Americans, including the non-Black Carribbeans.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Healthy human being
    Country
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,506
    Given: 1,507

0 Not allowed!

I think it boils down to individuals rather than groups, as you are trying to paint it. For example I can name retarded users from most countries on this website, but there are also examples of normal users from there too. And the second group is usually dominant.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,468
    Given: 13,177

3 Not allowed!

The only "Latinos" who seem to have OWD (among other issues) are the ones living in the US (nature vs nurture). But the real Latin Americans, the ones who really live in the southern hemisphere are among the mentally healthiest people in this forum (along with the Portuguese). The only exception I can think of, is some troll who have wet dreams about being gangbanged by a bunch of Germans.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    This is true, there is a lot of colorism among S. Asians but we don't have any specific anti-African bias. It's a huge misconception.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Triracial Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Ancestry
    70% European (Pred. Iberian, 1/16 Italian), 13% Native American, 12% SSA, and 5% MENA
    Country
    Venezuela
    Y-DNA
    R-L23
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    "Castizo": Alpinid + Med + Minor Amazonid
    Politics
    Independent/moderate
    Hero
    Peter Parker, Luke Skywalker, MLK
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,844
    Given: 5,100

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    The only "Latinos" who seem to have OWD (among other issues) are the ones living in the US (nature vs nurture). But the real Latin Americans, the ones who really live in the southern hemisphere are among the mentally healthiest people in this forum (along with the Portuguese). The only exception I can think of, is some troll who have wet dreams about being gangbanged by a bunch of Germans.
    Tbh that’s actually a pretty good theory, only one that I can think of that is not the case, since he has 0% OWD, is Hmahoma and he was born and lives in California I think.
    Last edited by Mixdguy17; 11-26-2020 at 01:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    My real father is Donald J. Trump.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    You see this a lot especially in the United States. Many Americans often mistake even south indians as middle eastern. When you ask non-complexed Pakistanis in the US what people guess them as, a lot of the time they'll admit they're rarely guessed as south asian and much more often as middle eastern or hispanic.

I hate when Afghans refer to themselves as Middle Eastern as well.
    Geography or the difference between Middle East and S. Asia is really a moot point unless someone studies the topic. Most Americans can easily tell if someone has Indian ancestry (Paki less so not as many).

Last Online
    02-24-2024 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    81.25% Serbian, 12.5% Croatian, 6.25% Romanian
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    G-Y225016
    mtDNA
    H12a*
    Taxonomy
    Pontid + Alpine/Gorid
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,862
    Given: 8,987

1 Not allowed!

Ran into the profile of an old TA troll. The older members will instantly recognise who it is after seeing the username, photos and profile description:

https://twitter.com/Archangel0114

It's crazy that he's still trying to LARP as blonde and nordic after all this time

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information