Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Were Japanese right (all along) about Chinese as "SICK MEN OF ASIA"?

  1. #21
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    .
    Ancestry
    Polish
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Reactionary
    Religion
    Agnostic/Spiritual
    Gender
    Posts
    2,727
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,837/38
    Given: 1,739/30

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I disagree with it.

    All the common Western talking points about how evil China are quite poor.
    Ughurs camps likely exaggerated and Muslims arent my problem, eating dogs boohoo, China threat to the "free" world (are you kidding me?), expansionist artificial islands (how scary lol).

    Both China and Japan have their own civilizations and achievements. They havent bombed me, they havent spread " liberal" degeneracy...
    Better ask who made them rich in the first place. Its close to home.

  2. #22
    Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Posts
    2,130
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,392/177
    Given: 24,688/127

    4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Why would you consider China as center of the world? Ever?
    While Europe battled and traded, China was the only civilisation that had grown completely independently of the west. For centuries, it ranked amongst the most civilised places on the planet, responsible for many innovations that would not be discovered in the west until hundreds of years later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Back in a day, Roman Republic & Empire was (if not better) equal with Chinese civilization, later on durin Medievals, Byzantine (Roman-Greek) Empire & Arab civilization was (if not better) equal to Chinese civilization, so they were never actually THE center of the world, but ONE OF THE CENTERS.
    Many in China like to claim that their country has seen 4,000 years of continuous civilisation. In truth, new evidence hints that Chinese civilisation may even be older than that. Classical China was basically Rome in the East. The Roman Empire lasted a millennium, after all.

    They had some decent advancements, they almost themselves went into an industrial revolution in the Song dynasty. It just didn't happen because they had an economy based on the much more efficient rice farming as opposed to wheat and other grains in neighbouring India.

    Unfortunately, they had no economic rivals, and therefore no reason to do costly renovations and cultural changes to start industrialising. Europe, by being more of a clusterfuck of various states, had reason to industrialise, and did so.

    The Chinese started exploring the west in 200 BC and found their way to Rome. The empires of China and Rome influenced each other in more ways than youd expect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Also one should know: from 1st till 4th century AD Roman Empire ruled every fourth person on this planet.
    The Roman Empire is unironically the most overrated civilisation of all time. Roman Empire really didn't do shit and most of what it had was copied from Greeks anyway. The British Empire dwarfed your achievements by conquering 1/3 of the entire planet.

    Papers which are obviously crucial to the modern civilisations were first invented in China during Han dynasty (Romans were forced to write on fucking stones or parchment or whatever shit as they couldn't invent papers at all).

    GDP of Han dynasty is said to be far much bigger than that of Roman empire.

    Han dynasty was superior in military too considering that Huns who beat those Germanic "barbarians" making them mass-immigrate into Roman empire were said to be the same as Xiongnus who were horse-riding nomads living in the Northeast Asia that got beaten by Han dynasty being forced to move to the far west.

    They also had a lot of exploration with those really big ships; however, they largely remained shut ins. The Chinese fleet of Zheng He (which was 100 years earlier and WAY more advanced than the Christopher Columbus ship) simply sat and rot because the Emperor didn't care about exploring the world and wanted China to have an isolationist policy.

    Chinese civilisation was ethnically homogeneous (although most of its population in the north had been racially mongrelised by hundreds of years of rape and enslavement by hordes of different barbarians by the time of Tang dynasty), whereas Rome was a multicultural society (some of your Roman Emperors were not even white lel, Philip the Arab, Caracalla, Maxentius, Elagabalus, Gordian I, Aemilianus etc.)

    Is there any other place in history where the indigenous population intentionally tried to create a multicultural society? Nope.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Dont get me wrong, I respect Ancient China, but it seems to me you're making excuses for them today, let me be very simple; they're COMMMIE BASTARDS, lying-twisted-hypocrite COMMIE bastards (their communist party). Chinese shithole is nowhere near that, not 50 years ago, not even today.
    China's economy is hardly Communist, as soon as they lifted commie restrictions, millions were lifted out of poverty. China has lifted more people out of poverty in the last 40 years than the rest of the world has in all of human history.

    China is based at managing their own country (authoritarian rule suits the Chinese population), but they can't keep their tendrils from the western world, they are immigrating en masse to the west and buying up all the property they can. They are just as bad as negroes, Muslims or spics, probably even worse because it is a lot harder to convince someone to deport their peaceful Chinese neighbour than a bunch of savages from the Middle East.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

  3. #23
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ...
    Ethnicity
    ...
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,494
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,916/66
    Given: 1,588/43

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Japan will be UNDER chinese domination...

  4. #24
    Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Posts
    3,592
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,963/126
    Given: 1,137/88

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    While Europe battled and traded, China was the only civilisation that had grown completely independently of the west. For centuries, it ranked amongst the most civilised places on the planet, responsible for many innovations that would not be “discovered” in the west until hundreds of years later.



    Many in China like to claim that their country has seen 4,000 years of continuous civilisation. In truth, new evidence hints that Chinese civilisation may even be older than that. Classical China was basically Rome in the East. The Roman Empire lasted a millennium, after all.

    They had some decent advancements, they almost themselves went into an industrial revolution in the Song dynasty. It just didn't happen because they had an economy based on the much more efficient rice farming as opposed to wheat and other grains in neighbouring India.

    Unfortunately, they had no economic rivals, and therefore no reason to do costly renovations and cultural changes to start industrialising. Europe, by being more of a clusterfuck of various states, had reason to industrialise, and did so.

    The Chinese started exploring the west in 200 BC and found their way to Rome. The empires of China and Rome influenced each other in more ways than you’d expect.



    The Roman Empire is unironically the most overrated civilisation of all time. Roman Empire really didn't do shit and most of what it had was copied from Greeks anyway. The British Empire dwarfed your achievements by conquering 1/3 of the entire planet.

    Papers which are obviously crucial to the modern civilisations were first invented in China during Han dynasty (Romans were forced to write on fucking stones or parchment or whatever shit as they couldn't invent papers at all).

    GDP of Han dynasty is said to be far much bigger than that of Roman empire.

    Han dynasty was superior in military too considering that Huns who beat those Germanic "barbarians" making them mass-immigrate into Roman empire were said to be the same as Xiongnus who were horse-riding nomads living in the Northeast Asia that got beaten by Han dynasty being forced to move to the far west.

    They also had a lot of exploration with those really big ships; however, they largely remained shut ins. The Chinese fleet of Zheng He (which was 100 years earlier and WAY more advanced than the Christopher Columbus ship) simply sat and rot because the Emperor didn't care about exploring the world and wanted China to have an isolationist policy.

    Chinese civilisation was ethnically homogeneous (although most of its population in the north had been racially mongrelised by hundreds of years of rape and enslavement by hordes of different barbarians by the time of Tang dynasty), whereas Rome was a multicultural society (some of your Roman Emperors were not even white lel, Philip the Arab, Caracalla, Maxentius, Elagabalus, Gordian I, Aemilianus etc.)

    Is there any other place in history where the indigenous population intentionally tried to create a multicultural society? Nope.



    China's economy is hardly Communist, as soon as they lifted commie restrictions, millions were lifted out of poverty. China has lifted more people out of poverty in the last 40 years than the rest of the world has in all of human history.

    China is based at managing their own country (authoritarian rule suits the Chinese population), but they can't keep their tendrils from the western world, they are immigrating en masse to the west and buying up all the property they can. They are just as bad as negroes, Muslims or spics, probably even worse because it is a lot harder to convince someone to deport their peaceful Chinese neighbour than a bunch of savages from the Middle East.
    Good post overall, but you made a wog argument in the bold. Total GDP is irrelevant(butthurt Indians like to point out the British somehow ruined India because the Bengal alone used to make up 25% of the world's GDP), only GDP per capita is relevant.

    Around 1 AD, around the time of the Ming and the height of the Romans, the Italian peninsula did indeed have the highest GDP per capita, followed by Greece, Egypt, the Levant, central North Africa, Iberia, then Gaul. Even Roman Belgium was as rich as China as a whole.

    The difference between Europe and China is China pretty much entirely stayed the same from the Ming era to about the early 1800s(and Europe and MENA, although MENA started stagnating from 1200), but yes you are right that Rome is just a slightly improved version of Greeks and more importantly, previous Middle-Eastern civilizations. While the biggest and most important changes happened in Europe post 1400 AD, and the biggest post 1800s. Before 500 BC or so I would argue the Chinese had the most advanced civilization, but while being among the most intelligent, they are too content, compliant a people(also too isolationalist), i.e your example of the Emperor not letting the navy do anything, or an even more modern example of East Asians entirely abiding by and not even questioning their government's fascistic, anti-freedom COVID policies and simply following along like sheep(which is why China, Japan, Korea are pretty much all nearly COVID free).

    and yes, China is not a Communist country, but state capitalist. Australia will be the first to fall from their government/societal infiltration. Still, 1979 to modern China is one of the greatest prosperity success stories in human history.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

  5. #25
    Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    sean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Posts
    2,130
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,392/177
    Given: 24,688/127

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Good post overall, but you made a wog argument in the bold. Total GDP is irrelevant(butthurt Indians like to point out the British somehow ruined India because the Bengal alone used to make up 25% of the world's GDP), only GDP per capita is relevant. Around 1 AD, around the time of the Ming and the height of the Romans, the Italian peninsula did indeed have the highest GDP per capita, followed by Greece, Egypt, the Levant, central North Africa, Iberia, then Gaul. Even Roman Belgium was as rich as China as a whole.
    I know, but if you include all territories of the empire its debatable.



    Interestingly, at the height of the Roman Empire, your average Roman citizen in Italy had THE highest standard of living in European history, because of the way wealth from all of Rome's holdings funneled in. This seriously puts into perspective the extreme differences in regional GDP per capita as something down to other factors, but oh well.





    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    11-24-2020 @ 05:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Sakha
    Country
    Russia
    Gender
    Posts
    222
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 78/7
    Given: 1/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Recently I read the "History of China" by Russian historians in several volumes. They write that the oldest cultures in China and rice cultivation, pig farming in China were created by the austronesians and the ancestors of the Vietnamese. The ancestors of the Chinese also began to penetrate the place of the drying Strait separating the Shandong Peninsula shortly before the Shang dynasty. That is, 3-2 thousand years ago BC and met already highly developed culture. The Shang dynasty was destroyed by an attack from a neighboring barbarian nation, the Zhou. Zhou, too, could not spread power over remote lands and barely held back the enemies. Therefore, China was not ethnically monolithic until the Tang dynasty, seventh century. The Tang dynasty was created by a barbarian people who had already lost their language.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    11-24-2020 @ 05:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Sakha
    Country
    Russia
    Gender
    Posts
    222
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 78/7
    Given: 1/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    China certainly interacted with Western Nations long before the Roman Empire. From the West, from the Tochars, to which the southern French are closest, jade was imported to them. They recognized the chariot from the Indo-European peoples. Musical instruments of the steppe and Mesopotamian peoples came to them from Central Asia. During the Tang dynasty, Chinese emperors adopted Nestorian Christianity. Before the great silk road, there was a water-land trade road from China to Greece, in the time of Alexander the great. This road started from South-Western China, then went to India, then to Bactria and along the rivers of Bactria, ships stopped across the Caspian sea in the Caucasus, which they crossed overland and then to Greece. This southwestern China at that time was inhabited by non-Chinese people. This was the Kingdom of Shu https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shu_(state)

  8. #28
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    JamesBond007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:22 PM
    Location
    New York (New Amsterdam)
    Ethnicity
    international marxist hominid
    Ancestry
    ancient primordial soup
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Y-DNA
    R-Z253
    mtDNA
    H5
    Politics
    Marxist
    Religion
    godless communism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Age
    41
    Gender
    Posts
    4,946
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,412/90
    Given: 605/1

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Oh, the Chinese are filthy, disgusting people. I don't doubt that.
    Nigga , please, Capitalism caused that it is not inherent to the Chinese people but to a phase of Capitalism :

    Spectacular inequalities of wealth and power, imperial warfare, intensified exploitation, an increasingly repressive state: if all these characterise today’s world, they are also the issues on which Marxism has acted and reflected for almost two centuries. One would expect, then, that it might have a few lessons to teach the present. Marx himself was particularly struck by the extraordinarily violent process by which an urban working class had been forged out of an uprooted peasantry in his own adopted country of England—a process which Brazil, China, Russia and India are living through today. Tristram Hunt points out that Mike Davis’s book Planet of Slums, which documents the “stinking mountains of shit” known as slums now to be found in Lagos or Dhaka, can be seen as an updated version of Engels’s The Condition of the Working Class. As China becomes the workshop of the world, Hunt comments, “the special economic zones of Guangdong and Shanghai appear eerily reminiscent of 1840s Manchester and Glasgow". --professor Terry Eagleton "Why Marx Was Right"


  9. #29
    Veteran Member 1R0N M4N XL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:21 PM
    Location
    NYC
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    2,695
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,394/121
    Given: 1,637/29

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    You know about that very well known Japanese quote from WW2 about Chinese? Well, Japanese called them SICK MAN OF ASIA, it turns out that in my opinion Japanese were 200% right.

    Not only that China is a SICK MAN OF ASIA, China is a SICK MAN OF THIS ENTIRE PLANET.

    Because of Chinese this planet saw all sorts of viruses; Sars1, Mers etc... AND NOW: Sars-Cov2 (Covid19).

    Now, entire planet is in disaster for entire year (and who knows for how long) BECAUSE OF CHINESE SICK WAY OF LIFE, and their sick society and customs.

    All theories of conspiracy aside about Covid19, in reality, THE ONE WHO IS GUILTY FOR THIS PANDEMIC IS: CHINA...

    China is the guilty one, and they will have to pay for it, they will.

    Either trough Economy or in some other way, but that sick country needs to be observed veryyyyy carefully from now on.

    I see only one country for observing them (AGAIN): JAPAN.

    Nevermind China is a Nuclear power, Japan is very capable for observing those sick people of world, again.

    CHEERS


    technically The phrase "Sick man of Asia" or "Sick man of East Asia" (Chinese: 亞洲病夫、東亞病夫; pinyin: Dōngy bngfū) refers to a country in Asia undergoing economic or political strife. It originally referred to Qing Dynasty China in the late 19th and early 20th centuries when it was riven by internal divisions and taken advantage of by the great powers.

    the phrase ''sick man of asia'' has nothing to do with diseases or subhuman behaviors. Japanese in ww2 use the word "Shina" or ''Chinks'' against the Chinese.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-01-2020, 09:56 AM
  2. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 07-30-2019, 02:19 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2018, 07:47 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2018, 06:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •