Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Were Japanese right (all along) about Chinese as "SICK MEN OF ASIA"?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    No, this mostly harmless virus was just a convenient excuse for governments to further chip away at our rights. Expect to be told to wear a mask and not to gather in large groups long after we have a vaccine.
    Very true. The virus is just being used as an excuse to strip away rights.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Decius View Post
    Very true. The virus is just being used as an excuse to strip away rights.
    Let's just stop for a second men... and think about the world as it was before 2020 and this virus.

Do you know for THE FACT that there was 3 billion of humans (highest number on planet) from Paleolithic till 1950. Yeah, 3 billions of people in 150 000 years.

Now check this out: from 1950 till today, new 4 billions of humans were born.

So, the highest number of humans alive on planet in 150 000 years was 3 billions, and in 70 years it jumped to 4 billions more, can you even grasp that friend?

If I know this fact, you can bet someone (14000 times more powerful is also awared of this).

Someone thought this can go on forever, but it cant... it just cant.

It's not morally right, but it's necessary. You cannot kill anyone who was not even born. I bet in anythin you want that only in EU there will be at least 40% less born in 2021 in comparison to lets say 2019.

So, let me ask you a simple question, for how long (if you would be one of those in charge of this world, runnin this world) would you allow this growth? Would you just let it go?

Would you allow let's say 15 billions of people by 2030? Maybe 20 billions by 2040?

Or would you do somethin about it? A necessary evil.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,386
    Given: 31,174

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Let's just stop for a second men... and think about the world as it was before 2020 and this virus.

Do you know for THE FACT that there was 3 billion of humans (highest number on planet) from Paleolithic till 1950. Yeah, 3 billions of people in 150 000 years.

Now check this out: from 1950 till today, new 4 billions of humans were born.

So, the highest number of humans alive on planet in 150 000 years was 3 billions, and in 70 years it jumped to 4 billions more, can you even grasp that friend?

If I know this fact, you can bet someone (14000 times more powerful is also awared of this).

Someone thought this can go on forever, but it cant... it just cant.

It's not morally right, but it's necessary. You cannot kill anyone who was not even born. I bet in anythin you want that only in EU there will be at least 40% less born in comparison to lets say 2019.

So, let me ask you a simple question, for how long (if you would one of those in charge of this world, runnin this world) would you allow this growth? Would you just let it go?

Would you allow let's say 15 billions of people by 2030? Maybe 20 billions by 2040?

Or would you do somethin about it? A necessary evil.
    Shit, good point

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Don’t forget that Fauci stated black and native Americans should be the first to get vaccines. Sorry but sterilization may sound like a conspiracy theory but it’s very plausible

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Don’t forget that Fauci stated black and native Americans should be the first to get vaccines. Sorry but sterilization may sound like a conspiracy theory but it’s very plausible
    What I stated in my previous post about number of humans on planet trough history is a fact.

Now let's go to speculations about vaccine.

I am 90% sure that vaccine will sterilize a lot of people troughout planet, maybe not in Western countries, but surely in third world; africa, India etc...

Also, dont worry, they will not forget about us from EU or Canada, USA, we will be monitored 24/7 as well.

There is no doubt in my mind that sterilization will be the part of vaccine, but you know what man? You know very well that no one will care.

People won't care, it will become trivial thing, no one will rise against that, people dont care.

In my opinion sterile people will jump everywhere around us in next few years, but it will become trivial thing, because as you know... majority of people are ignorant, and God forgive me for sayin, but also; dumb.

Just compare this what Im saying with let's say cancer in ex-yugoslavia.

Did you know for a fact that from 1995 till today, cancer in Croatia has risen for 75%?

In Serbia it's around 200%, especially in Southern Serbia and central.

Ofcourse, people see that every day... no one cares man... no one cares, no one asks questions.

I remember durin 90's when I was a kid, when someone would have cancer in my town of 80 000 people, half of the city would talk about it, now... there are people with cancer EVERY DAY in my town, every god damn day..., and people accept it... as normal thing.

They will accept sterile people as well. And no one... will ask the questions.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What we talked about on this previous posts now, it was perfectly shown in this movie, very underrated , analogy is similar, but you know what... he was right, nevermind how horrible it sounds, he was right, and people doing this now, unfortunately... they are right.

Just rewind it on 03:10 min

He is... right, man... lol.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

What I stated in my previous post about number of humans on planet trough history is a fact.

Now let's go to speculations about vaccine.

I am 90% sure that vaccine will sterilize a lot of people troughout planet, maybe not in Western countries, but surely in third world; africa, India etc...

Also, dont worry, they will not forget about us from EU or Canada, USA, we will be monitored 24/7 as well.

There is no doubt in my mind that sterilization will be the part of vaccine, but you know what man? You know very well that no one will care.

People won't care, it will become trivial thing, no one will rise against that, people dont care.

In my opinion sterile people will jump everywhere around us in next few years, but it will become trivial thing, because as you know... majority of people are ignorant, and God forgive me for sayin, but also; dumb.

Just compare this what Im saying with let's say cancer in ex-yugoslavia.

Did you know for a fact that from 1995 till today, cancer in Croatia has risen for 75%?

In Serbia it's around 200%, especially in Southern Serbia and central.

Ofcourse, people see that every day... no one cares man... no one cares, no one asks questions.

I remember durin 90's when I was a kid, when someone would have cancer in my town of 80 000 people, half of the city would talk about it, now... there are people with cancer EVERY DAY in my town, every god damn day..., and people accept it... as normal thing.

They will accept sterile people as well. And no one... will ask the questions.
    Third world will get sterilized 1000%. everyone still wants a piece of Africa, especially China, for their natural resources

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

What we talked about on this previous posts now, it was perfectly shown in this movie, very underrated , analogy is similar, but you know what... he was right, nevermind how horrible it sounds, he was right, and people doing this now, unfortunately... they are right.

Just rewind it on 03:10 min

He is... right, man... lol.
    Man you gotta watch this video from 2010. Craziest conspiracy theory. Global pandemic, WW3 begins between Israel and Iran, sterilization of non whites etc

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Third world will get sterilized 1000%. everyone still wants a piece of Africa, especially China, for their natural resources
    The GREATEST PRACTICAL JOKE ever is this (at least in my opinion):

We spent years on this forum and other forums saying how we hate blacks and arabs on this continent, how the plan of the elite is to destroy western world...

Medias building anger in us daily..., I was a victim of those medias as well, I admit that, while the plan all along was destruction of them primary, all along.

Man you gotta watch this video from 2010. Craziest conspiracy theory. Global pandemic, WW3 begins between Israel and Iran, sterilization of non whites etc

Will do.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!

I doubt that will happen. Wouldn't there be massive backlash and protest against sterilization?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information