PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Were Japanese right (all along) about Chinese as "SICK MEN OF ASIA"? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Were Japanese right (all along) about Chinese as "SICK MEN OF ASIA"?

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 07:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Decius View Post
    I doubt that will happen. Wouldn't there be massive backlash and protest against sterilization?
    Women were already sterilized in India before with vaccines “by mistake” afaik. Like Robocop said, no one will probably fight back or care

Rgvgjhvv

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    No, this mostly harmless virus was just a convenient excuse for governments to further chip away at our rights. Expect to be told to wear a mask and not to gather in large groups long after we have a vaccine.
    Hahaha aw poor baby mask hurts facey?

Hialt

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    You know about that very well known Japanese quote from WW2 about Chinese? Well, Japanese called them SICK MAN OF ASIA, it turns out that in my opinion Japanese were 200% right.

Not only that China is a SICK MAN OF ASIA, China is a SICK MAN OF THIS ENTIRE PLANET.

Because of Chinese this planet saw all sorts of viruses; Sars1, Mers etc... AND NOW: Sars-Cov2 (Covid19).

Now, entire planet is in disaster for entire year (and who knows for how long) BECAUSE OF CHINESE SICK WAY OF LIFE, and their sick society and customs.

All theories of conspiracy aside about Covid19, in reality, THE ONE WHO IS GUILTY FOR THIS PANDEMIC IS: CHINA...

China is the guilty one, and they will have to pay for it, they will.

Either trough Economy or in some other way, but that sick country needs to be observed veryyyyy carefully from now on.

I see only one country for observing them (AGAIN): JAPAN.

Nevermind China is a Nuclear power, Japan is very capable for observing those sick people of world, again.

CHEERS
    I miss Wadaad, I'd like to see what he'd think of this thread. Almost comedically, the writing style of what you posted seems to mock a Chinese/Japanese way of talking...a stereotype, somehow...

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,288
    Given: 8,204

0 Not allowed!

Let's just stop for a second men... and think about the world as it was before 2020 and this virus.

Do you know for THE FACT that there was 3 billion of humans (highest number on planet) from Paleolithic till 1950. Yeah, 3 billions of people in 150 000 years.

Now check this out: from 1950 till today, new 4 billions of humans were born.

So, the highest number of humans alive on planet in 150 000 years was 3 billions, and in 70 years it jumped to 4 billions more, can you even grasp that friend?

If I know this fact, you can bet someone (14000 times more powerful is also awared of this).

Someone thought this can go on forever, but it cant... it just cant.

It's not morally right, but it's necessary. You cannot kill anyone who was not even born. I bet in anythin you want that only in EU there will be at least 40% less born in 2021 in comparison to lets say 2019.

So, let me ask you a simple question, for how long (if you would be one of those in charge of this world, runnin this world) would you allow this growth? Would you just let it go?

Would you allow let's say 15 billions of people by 2030? Maybe 20 billions by 2040?

Or would you do somethin about it? A necessary evil.
    This point kinda shoots itself in the foot. On one hand, you assume that the population growth rate is sort of invariant - otherwise you wouldn't be able to make your predictions - but on the other hand, you seem to acknowledge that it's not just a simple formula that goes on and on indefinitely. Correct answer is that it depends on what we can sustain, and that goes for any organism. In other words, humans (or whatever else) aren't going to flood the planet if they can't afford to do it in the first place.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,113
    Given: 11,127

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Markos View Post
    Hahaha aw poor baby mask hurts facey?
    Enjoy lockdown in your basement for the next few years. Assuming that's not already how you were living before the chink virus hit.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

1 Not allowed!

And the fact remains, Japanese are always better than Chinese in anything you can think of when it comes about technology and quality.

Even today and even tommorow and for 40 years.

You can defend China (all of you here) from historical point of view, but we dont live from history only, we live also from present day facts, and facts are: chinese were and always will be inferior to Japanese.

PERIOD. GREETS.

P.S. Im no fan of Axis powers, but Japan was last to surrender in WW2, and only because of that "humanitarian" U.S. act by dropping nukes on them, "very brave" from Americans, BRAVO YANKEES, bravoooo.
    I was not defending the Chinese at all LOL. You see them as a curse but They ( atheist CCP) see the coronavirus as a blessing by God because the rest of the world is suffering from corona while China is rising by global consumption of cheap Chinese goods.

The Chinese mindset is completely different from the rest of the world.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...s-was-from-God

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information