Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,134
    Given: 9,065

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It was still called Ex-Jugoslavia and JNA, still called JNA, and Ex-Yugoslavia only after Milosevic in 2000 it became serbia. And I think the yugoslavia was definitely more multicultural then the KLA. That is clear to me, probably the KLA did created tensions with the gypsies, and forced them on the other side, in their neighbourhoods so later they could kill them. I think gypsies dont give a fuck if it is albanians or serbs ideologically.
    After Croatian and Bosnian wars it was already clear that JNA was only Serbo army, and not that it got disbanded in early 90s, but you should know it mr. pathehtic lier with double degree. Gypsies only want money and they dont think too far, that's exactly how they ended. Albanians were afraid of their own lifes it would be highly retarted if they would create more enemies Serbs and useless gypsies.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoEuropean View Post
    Did Gypsies fight in the Yugoslav wars, if so were they loyal based on locality or more toward one side?
    In Croatia they fought overwhelmingly for Serbs. My uncle's Unit was betrayed by a Gypsy (who was in Croatian army) to the Serbs and result was ambush where one soldier died.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    In Kosovo gypsies fought for Serbs, which was a blessing for us, we could kick those leeches after the war out of the country or just kill during the war. Even now I think gypsies face biggest discrimination in Kosovo, they are extremely hated and they know why.
    Yeah I heard for this. It's known.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,090
    Given: 58,866

0 Not allowed!

After Croatian and Bosnian wars it was already clear that JNA was only Serbo army, and not that it got disbanded in early 90s, but you should know it mr. pathehtic lier with double degree. Gypsies only want money and they dont think too far, that's exactly how they ended. Albanians were afraid of their own lifes it would be highly retarted if they would create more enemies Serbs and useless gypsies.
    Your own words betray you though it is clear that you are racist to gypsies from your sentences and thats why the conclusions about racist albanian forces is reasonable. They even killed other Albanians who were pro Yugoslavia
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Your own words betray you though it is clear that you are racist to gypsies from your sentences and thats why the conclusions about racist albanian forces is reasonable. They even killed other Albanians who were pro Yugoslavia
    Albanians who were pro Yugoslavia? Are you on crack to understand Yugoslavia ended in 1992 and Kosovo war was in 98/99? You know nothing about Kosovo war and what happened in Kosovo to make those statements ahahaahaha. We caught you lying several times last times when you claimed to have dual degree you are just pathethic lier, so basically a default Rom. And am I racist to say things gypsies did in Kosovo and what they do in central -Europe? Didnt know stating facts is racism, lol. And also what does my "racism" to do with this thread? You Morti clearly lost another argument and now you turn again into victim card omg you are racist etc.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Your Cuddly Choco Bear
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Vienna
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,090
    Given: 58,866

0 Not allowed!

Albanians who were pro Yugoslavia? Are you on crack to understand Yugoslavia ended in 1992 and Kosovo war was in 98/99? You know nothing about Kosovo war and what happened in Kosovo to make those statements ahahaahaha. We caught you lying several times last times when you claimed to have dual degree you are just pathethic lier, so basically a default Rom. And am I racist to say things gypsies did in Kosovo and what they do in central -Europe? Didnt know stating facts is racism, lol. And also what does my "racism" to do with this thread? You Morti clearly lost another argument and now you turn again into victim card omg you are racist etc.
    Even the un resolution which was signed by Milosevic says Kosovo is Yugoslavia.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    It’s important to say, that on upcoming 8 April we will mark our national day. It’s disrespectful from Non Profit organisations to claim ,,international “ Roma day. We are one Nation, with one race for which we have paid huge price during WWII and with one language rooted to Hindi. We are the Romani nation. - Michael Daduc The Roma Nation Movement
    Germany is showing us what could soon happen to us in Austria with a left-wing Austro traffic light. Do we want a situation where we can no longer choose the heating system, but we can choose the gender? Hardly likely! Only a strong FPÖ and a Freedom Party People's Chancellor will know how to prevent such nonsense. - Herbert Kickl FPÖ Bundesobmann

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Hero
    Mr. G, Donald Trump
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You can't answer my accusations? Pathethic lier incel. Milosevic lived in past my grandma calls Slovakia, Czechoslovakia? Should we now all call Slovakia, Czechoslovakia? Are you denying that Yugoslavia stopped existing officially in 92? Sorry I thought you have 2 degrees you should know to read already.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

0 Not allowed!

I have to say that the regular serbia or yugoslavia was not a fascist country, all my ancestors and older relatives served in Titos JNA, in peace times though, some served in the JNA in the 90s and were in kosovo and croatia.
    You mean during Milosevic? It was using fascist methods to suppress anyone with opposing ideas. It was a police state.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-07-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Northen ghegh albanian
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Dardania
    Politics
    Ballist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 154
    Given: 136

1 Not allowed!

Mostly they fought for serbs, like maestro said, most of them are dead or fled to Serbia, the only ones who are still in kosovo are the ashkali gypsies, the muslim albanian speaking.
    Father describes them as the biggest traitors and backstabbers, together with gorani.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

0 Not allowed!

The resolution reaffirmed calls for "substantial autonomy and meaningful self-administration for Kosovo" instead.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information