Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are Blacks really powerful in the west?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-27-2020 @ 09:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,013
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

As for African Americans, they are a First World population, with Affirmative action and political power... unlike Roma who are not and have NO political power whatsoever. Where is the Gypsy BLM? The Gypsy nation of Islam? The Gypsy "Caucus" in whatever parliament in any European government? Gypsy militias...World known Gypsy celebrities promoting Gypsy causes? None.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,167
    Given: 58,939

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Even Africa is leaps ahead of the Roma community though. Look at Ethiopia's Rennaiasance dam... what is the Roma equivalent of infrastructure self sufficiency? Why
    Thats not comparable at all though. For many reasons, roma are not even one united community, and once they are succesful they leave the roma community, or just denie being roma. Also roma dont have a country, nor self-government, they dont decide their own fate, as far as im aware african countries are governed by african people. It is not comparable at all, also there are much less roma, then there are blacks and roma are distributed in many countries they dont form one entity at all. But it might change, i think first the roma need to develop a sense of pride and national concsious, they dont even have that, but that progressed and improved in the past 50 years though. And Im not making a who has bigger dick contest between roma, and africans though. If you think Im looking down on blacks you are wrong, they are far ahead of roma yes. I just noticed that they are powerful, more powerful then mexicans in the USA or mena in europe (mena do have saudis and arab countries and such) but I mean the immigrant diaspora communities.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Thats not comparable at all though. For many reasons, roma are not even one united community, and once they are succesful they leave the roma community, or just denie being roma. Also roma dont have a country, nor self-government, they dont decide their own fate, as far as im aware african countries are governed by african people. It is not comparable at all, also there are much less roma, then there are blacks and roma are distributed in many countries they dont form one entity at all. But it might change, i think first the roma need to develop a sense of pride and national concsious, they dont even have that, but that progressed and improved in the past 50 years though. And Im not making a who has bigger dick contest between roma, and africans though. If you think Im looking down on blacks you are wrong, they are far ahead of roma yes. I just noticed that they are powerful, more powerful then mexicans in the USA or mena in europe (mena do have saudis and arab countries and such) but I mean the immigrant diaspora communities.
    I would support a Romastan somewhere in the Balkans, but it's not even an aspiration that is serious among Roma.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Mexicans are not seen as parcel of American society, which is really just... whites blacks and native Americans (not Hispanic mexicans). Everyone else is just an immigrant that can hope to integrate into white or black society (so East Asians also will be perpetual immigrants, even if Chinese were in San Francisco for more than a century for eg)

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,167
    Given: 58,939

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I would support a Romastan somewhere in the Balkans, but it's not even an aspiration that is serious among Roma.
    The Roma dont even have pride and national-self conscious they are beggars, basically. But that is what I dislike, because Im a guy tho whom pride is important, and racial awareness, Im much more racially aware then most roma. Thats why I dislike the enemies of the roma, most roma are not even aware they have enemies or that they are GYPSIES, and once they become aware their solution is to denie being one, but not working on roma-unity.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The Roma dont even have pride and national-self conscious they are beggars, basically. But that is what I dislike, because Im a guy tho whom pride is important, and racial awareness, Im much more racially aware then most roma. Thats why I dislike the enemies of the roma, most roma are not even aware they have enemies or that they are GYPSIES, and once they become aware their solution is to denie being one, but not working on roma-unity.
    Yes anti Gypsy populations are punching below their weight. The best solution for Gypsies is something like a Gypsy MALCOLM X

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

As for Black power in the West...they are more intertwined into American fabric than Jews were to Germany. So it would be IMPOSSIBLE to for eg decimate them without the West permanently shooting itself in the foot and opening a Pandora's box called "precedent". It would be open gateways for other inter white decimation, hence Western suicide. So in a sense, they do have power, by just merely existing.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

I think you could choose to identify as irish though. You need to view it through a ethno-cultural lense and societal context though. In america there was historically the one drop rule, and also blacks tend to claim people with partial black ancestry, while whites tend to reject people with partial black ancestry, this is just how it works in america. Also self-identification is important, as long it makes some sense, and is not against all cultural norms which it isnt that obama is black. it just makes some sense. you just say that for political reasons, making him less black, because he was president and you dont like him, if he were just a hood guy, you would not really care.
    It has nothing to do with me not liking Obama I just think it is opportunistic of people to claim to be black politically I also don't like that Biden claims to be Irish instead of Scots-Irish/Northern English. If you want to know who runs American then technically it is WASPs not blacks but blacks do have some political power how much I don't know.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,647
    Given: 10,370

4 Not allowed!

If you had pride, you wouldn't use govt assistance to live. Just saying. Life can be tough, i know this better than some but you never give in. Social welfare should only be the means to bridge a short-term gap.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yesno View Post
    If you had pride, you wouldn't use govt assistance to live. Just saying. Life can be tough, i know this better than some but you never give in. Social welfare should only be the means to bridge a short-term gap.
    Broham , he is on neuroleptic drugs that shit like worthless poison it is not made for him to be able to function it is made to 'cool the losers of the capitalist system so they don't squawk then take their revenge' -- I actually believe these psychiatric drugs have disabled him like in 'not being able to function' but he is spellbound by the meds which delusionally make him think he is doing ok.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information