Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are Blacks really powerful in the west?

Last Online
    Today @ 07:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris596 View Post
    Yes, they are powerful, not only in the West, but in the East too. Just think about Käräböğä.

The true strenght of the BLACK MAN:

STEFAN HOLM from Sweden.. he is the best jumper ever in the world any time..

No black "negro" can beat this one....110m hurdles 2 meter high each..

Stefan can dunk over the head of any NBA basket player no matters if he is 2.30 cm tall.. and Stefan is 1.81 cm

This means that Holm is jumping 63.8 inches vertically on each hurdle. To put this in comparison:
    •Spud Webb had a vertical of 42 inches at his dunking prime.
    •LeBron James has a vertical of approximately 40 inches.
    •Chris Conley of the Chiefs set the NFL combine record in 2015 with a vertical of 45.0 inches.

Look, we know there's a BIG difference between a standing vert and a running jump, but despite all this you have to admit that a 63.8 hurdle is ludicrously impressive at any age, let alone 39.

Last edited by renaissance12; 11-24-2020 at 01:51 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    If Mortimer would has normal job instead of the living on aid gypsie life style, i would not consider him a gypsie but normal european.
    You serious??
    A Gypsy always will be a Gypsy, does not matter if he has a job or directly 10 millions of euros in the bank.

Assimilation of Gypsies sounds to a crazyness. I dont want the future Europeans have Gypsy blood. The only solution is their expulsion.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,120
    Given: 11,131

2 Not allowed!

Blacks are only as powerful as White liberals let them be. They have accomplished nothing in this country without some Whites/Jews pulling the strings.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Kamala is 50% negro and 50 % dravidian.. both are not caucasian...

Dravidians people belong to negroid and australoid race.
    She is less than half black, uses black identity due to political advantage it brings. Her Jamaican father is nowhere close to being fully black.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    The gypsie case in Europe is totally different that the black case in North America. Whites brought blacks to work in USA by force, the black population contributed a lot to build America since the begining. Gypsies migrated here willingly, they didn't contribute to built Europe because 1. european states were already existed long before the gypsies have arrived, 2. gypsies were not labor force like american blacks but they always travelled between regions as musicians and scavenger peoples. The only solution is gypsies must assimilate into the majority society, we don't need separatists and parallel societies, Europe for europeans and european culture. Gypsies can be part of this society (the problem is most don't want) if they want but they need normal work and life like other europeans have.
    By the way this assimilation is impossible democratically, i'm not fan of communist regimes but in the communist Hungary the gypsies were not discriminated, they had houses, job and normal life because the Communist Party forced them in the begining to leave their nomadism and after 20-30 years they were totally assimilated. The gypsie problem appeared again after 1990 when the communism failed and the economy was changed to capitalism. The new elite sold the complete industry and companies to westernes and millions of people lost their job, it was the moment when the gypsies sank down in the lower class society, these idiot liberals gived them aid, money instead of job and now in 2020 there is a second gypsie young generation who didn't see their parents working, they have no working culture and who thinks this is the normal life to get money and aid from the society without work. In fact the dumb liberals and these malcolm x gypsies ruined the gypsie society.
    In Romania(Wallachia) Gypsies were enslaved for centuries and forced to work as serfs as far as I know.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    that is still a discrimination because the bar for accepting gypsies is much higher then for hungarians, you probably like the punk next door, who drinks and takes drugs as long he shits on gypsies and is racist hungarian. but you dont consider me european, you probably never would even if i had a job, but that also meaens gypsies cant get ill or fall on aid, or they are instantly evil etc. that means gypsies need 3 times as much to prove themselfes, and you dont consider them by their individuality but as group, you consider me only a bad person, because of my group affiliation if i were hungarian you wouldnt have this attachment that i have this negative traits BECUASE Im hungarian, like you think i live on aid BECUASE Im a gypsy. Actually I live on aid, but I dont have this tradition like you associate with gypsies to hate work, and self-segregate by not working, and keep away from normal life, like you attribute to the gypsies. I come from grandparents and parents who worked and taught me working values, you SAY that gypsies DONT WANT TO WORK BECAUSE they have a story or tradition that they hate work. Which is not true. And everyone can be on aid but it is not this story that they reject civilisation for nomadism which you attribute to gypsies.
    Why shouldn't it be? Hungary belong to Hungarians. Every non-autochtonous minority needs to be better preforming than local majority population to be accepted, otherwise why would they tolerate them? What do they bring to host society? Minorities like that should prove themself all the time because there is no reason for locals to tolerate them unless they are model minority and bring additional prosperity to the society.

Gypsies are in vast majority parasites. Yes not all, but huge amount of them is. And yes they are brutally over represented in crime statistics.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Politics
    Independent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,178
    Given: 3,225

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    YAssimilation of Gypsies sounds to a crazyness. I dont want the future Europeans have Gypsy blood. The only solution is their expulsion.
    They'll never assimilate even if they were forced to. They refused to assimilate in the past, they refuse to assimilate today, why would anyone think they will finally accept to assimilate in the future?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,163
    Given: 58,938

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Why shouldn't it be? Hungary belong to Hungarians. Every non-autochtonous minority needs to be better preforming than local majority population to be accepted, otherwise why would they tolerate them? What do they bring to host society? Minorities like that should prove themself all the time because there is no reason for locals to tolerate them unless they are model minority and bring additional prosperity to the society.

Gypsies are in vast majority parasites. Yes not all, but huge amount of them is. And yes they are brutally over represented in crime statistics.
    That is a guideline for immigration gypsies are not immigrants. That is also racist, anti-gypsy and discrimination that you view the gypsies as foreigners and immigrants.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:13 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North-West European, minor North-Amerindian
    Ancestry
    British Isles (77%) Scandinavia (10%) France (9%) North-Amerindian (4%)
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    I-L233
    mtDNA
    X2b4
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid / Atlantid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    North-Sea Aesthetic
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,452
    Given: 15,597

1 Not allowed!

If you can be a repeat violent offender, smoke meth, get 'murdered' by a police officer and you still get a memorial in the holocaust museum. Then yes.
    Anglo Saxon + Frank (4.336)
    Viking Danish + Frank (4.338)
    Gael + Frank (4.39)
    Anglo Saxon (4.393)
    Viking Danish + Anglo Saxon (4.568)

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    In africa obviously not, but in the west they are really powerful through political correctnes, hollywood, media, and such. On German TV I saw a advertisement for the movie Black Panther, and the voice was highly enthusiastic who introduced the movie, sounded highly enthusiastic about it and praised it very much. It is actually a Black Nationalist movie, Im not against it and will watch it but I noticed blacks are really powerful. Recently we had a Black President and now we have a self identified black Vice President.

This movie is actually Black Nationalist, it portrays Blacks in a futuristic setting which is very highly advanced and powerful etc.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1825683/
    1) the Democratic party caters to the needs of the Black community.
    2) sports, music, cultural soft-power.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information