Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    They look like a straight mix of Iranian+Gujarati
    There is nothing special about being Iranian for Pakistanis in the UK, I don't know any Kashmiri or even Pashtun in the UK claiming to be Iran or even care where Iran is on a map. I've noticed the only highlight Middle Easterners have especially Iranian and Lebanese is trying to appear as white passing as possible, at most you would be considered in the UK as a second rate Southern European pseudo face enough to blend in with their crowd, but most Iranians in the UK look like this

Also Pakistanis have way more achievements then Iran and the whole second rate whitewashed middle east put together, at least with white Europeans, Ill admit they're legit white skin, smart, talented people but for middle easterners, majority are all swarthy toned people with a couple of pseudo white skins in their elites surrounded by a nations all living in object poverty with no accomplishments. Even black people are more talented than Middle Eastern brown/olive toned races like Iranians and Arabs. They're good at music, sports, and have their own doctors, lawyers, scientist too. I live in the UK and there is way more politicians who are Pakistanis, more media heart throbs like Zayn Malik and Imran Khan, at least 6 of the main people on Frank Warren's boxing roster are Pakistanis who are world champions and ranked in the top 10 from Muhammad Waseem in IBF to Amir Khan 2 time world champion to Hamzah Sheeraz WBO world champion. We literally have 45 million Pashtuns, 10 million Baloch and 5 million Kashmiris too, we have plenty of white skin types in Pakistan but we Pakistanis prefer to showcase our talents and achievements unlike Iranians and Arabs who just try to play second rate white man all day and it doesn't even help make them seem cooler anyways, most white females in the UK hang out with Jamaican blacks or Mirpuri Pakistanis despite white men hating them and causing race riots. Even Tommy Robinson's sister in the EDL and Princess Diana and Jemima Goldsmith all dated guys from Pakistan, your Iranian and Arab men aren't even noticed neither in hot circles nor in upper elites

From nuclear weapons, army to scientist and world class millionaires nowadays, Pakistanis dwarf Iranians who can't afford soap without being taxed their life savings

Islamabad, Pakistan

Tehran, Iran

Last edited by Jattscythian; 11-26-2020 at 12:31 AM.

Last Online
    11-26-2020 @ 01:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Jatt
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirdepo View Post
    Indians have no hops for basketball that was my true joke
    White people don't have hops for basketball either, there is even movies like white men can't jump, when was the last time you saw a white person win a dunk contest? I only see black people who can jump

Even in boxing, the only good boxers are eastern euros out of the whites and they're generally asiatic admixture but still uncoordinated and rely on punching power similar to flat footed latinos do

In the UK, the Pakistanis are running the domestic boxing circuit and a few Africans too because these two generally have more coordination and rhythm in their feets, from British heavyweight champions like Kash Ali, Tyson Fury the gypsy and Anthony Joshua

Even on Frank Warren's roster, its filled with Africans, gypsies and Pakistanis

5 Afro Caribbeans

2 gypsies

6 Pakistanis

The whole boxing and even MMA scene is being filled with nonwhites in Europe with the exception of Dagestanis like where Kabib is from who also dominate too

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jatt
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Azbuzz View Post
    Personally to me they look a very unique population closer to Iranians with a lot of South Asian influence.

Characteristics:
    Large nose
    Fairer complexion
    Sharper feautures
    Massive ears.
    Hairy AF.
    Many Iranians in America look like this

Far from being white people

Also no, not all Pakistani Punjabis look exactly like Indians

These are Pakistani Punjabis too

Most Pakistanis in the UK are Mirpuris and look really different from Indians, way more than even a lot of Arabs and Iranians too in term of skin tone, but facially Arabs look different from Indians, but 98% of white British won't tell the difference between Arabs and Indians when the skin tone is similar.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jatt
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    I meant I'd probably assume he was from Pakistan, or a light caste Indian (which he is), or possibly Afghan/Iranian. He would fall into the Iranic group as I know that Parsi's are of Persian origin.

No I haven't met any Parsi's that I can remember. I'm ill-informed on specific Asian groups and their differences beyond the obvious, but I assume they generally look like their origins.
    45 million Pakistanis are Pashtuns, 10 million are Baloch, 80,000 are Wakhis, Pakistan has the second largest Iranic population in the world after Iran, way more Iranics live in Pakistan than Afghanistan or Tajikistan

Also don't forget about the AJK, Gilgit, and Pahari areas of Pakistan who are basically white skin Indic races

Banned
    Last Online
    02-07-2021 @ 05:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 300
    Given: 21

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jattscythian View Post
    There is nothing special about being Iranian for Pakistanis in the UK, I don't know any Kashmiri or even Pashtun in the UK claiming to be Iran or even care where Iran is on a map. I've noticed the only highlight Middle Easterners have especially Iranian and Lebanese is trying to appear as white passing as possible, at most you would be considered in the UK as a second rate Southern European pseudo face enough to blend in with their crowd, but most Iranians in the UK look like this

Also Pakistanis have way more achievements then Iran and the whole second rate whitewashed middle east put together, at least with white Europeans, Ill admit they're legit white skin, smart, talented people but for middle easterners, majority are all swarthy toned people with a couple of pseudo white skins in their elites surrounded by a nations all living in object poverty with no accomplishments. Even black people are more talented than Middle Eastern brown/olive toned races like Iranians and Arabs. They're good at music, sports, and have their own doctors, lawyers, scientist too. I live in the UK and there is way more politicians who are Pakistanis, more media heart throbs like Zayn Malik and Imran Khan, at least 6 of the main people on Frank Warren's boxing roster are Pakistanis who are world champions and ranked in the top 10 from Muhammad Waseem in IBF to Amir Khan 2 time world champion to Hamzah Sheeraz WBO world champion. We literally have 45 million Pashtuns, 10 million Baloch and 5 million Kashmiris too, we have plenty of white skin types in Pakistan but we Pakistanis prefer to showcase our talents and achievements unlike Iranians and Arabs who just try to play second rate white man all day and it doesn't even help make them seem cooler anyways, most white females in the UK hang out with Jamaican blacks or Mirpuri Pakistanis despite white men hating them and causing race riots. Even Tommy Robinson's sister in the EDL and Princess Diana and Jemima Goldsmith all dated guys from Pakistan, your Iranian and Arab men aren't even noticed neither in hot circles nor in upper elites

From nuclear weapons, army to scientist and world class millionaires nowadays, Pakistanis dwarf Iranians who can't afford soap without being taxed their life savings

Islamabad, Pakistan

Tehran, Iran

You sound EXTREMELY white obssessed. No Iranian considers themselves as white and there were massive protest by Persians and Arabs in the US for them to identify as brown and not white like the US makes them.

It's Pakistanis and Indians who are literally obssessed with this.

Look at the disprortionalty large majority of Parsis and Pathans(Khan's) and Iranis in Bollywood. And a complete lack of Sheedis (who number the same as Parsis). I wonder why....

You want to look Arab and you keep bringing up skin tone. It's way more than that. I can cherry pick Neil Nitin Mukesh and Kumail Nanjiani. Not sure what the point is. It's way more than skin tone.

And Brits can tell the difference between Arabs and Indians and it's very possible for an Indian to look Arab too but not often. Keep in mind 30-40 percent of Saudi and Dubai is South Asian anyways.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

45 million Pakistanis are Pashtuns, 10 million are Baloch, 80,000 are Wakhis, Pakistan has the second largest Iranic population in the world after Iran, way more Iranics live in Pakistan than Afghanistan or Tajikistan

Also don't forget about the AJK, Gilgit, and Pahari areas of Pakistan who are basically white skin Indic races

Nice cherry picking.
    I'm Pakistani myself having visited all these places. I'm not Iranian at all really. Look at travel vlogs from Tehran vs Peshawar. Tehrani vs Sindhi crowds on google .

Aap Kyun itne obssessed ho?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Many Iranians in America look like this

Far from being white people

Also no, not all Pakistani Punjabis look exactly like Indians

These are Pakistani Punjabis too

Most Pakistanis in the UK are Mirpuris and look really different from Indians, way more than even a lot of Arabs and Iranians too in term of skin tone, but facially Arabs look different from Indians, but 98% of white British won't tell the difference between Arabs and Indians when the skin tone is similar.
    That's EXACTLY what Iranians look like. Most certainly not white. Very very few Punjabis have colored eyes and only 8 percent of Iranians do. Why don't you show the true beauty of Punjab? Tanish skin, gorgeous dark full and thick hair (unlike Iranians who bald early) and dark hair. What's up with cherry picking extremely pale individuals with colored eyes?
    I'm not gonna pick Firouz Naderi as an example of a classic Persian phenotype rather Mercury or the guy in you picked. Why are you cherry picking so much

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

0 Not allowed!

Islamabad, Pakistan

Tehran, Iran

The fuck is all this lol

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,455
    Given: 11,125

0 Not allowed!

Most parsis look Iranian with some indic mix. I guess eastern iran or western pakistan is their best fit. They dont exactly look balochi/pashtun but leaning in that direction. Many look straight up west iranic though like some iranis.

Parsis are a very successful community in the subcontinent. Few in number but they are in quite prominent fields. Tata is literally the largest automobile company in india started by a parsi. huge respect for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dna8 View Post
    If God is an artist, the female form is his masterpiece.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Jatt
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Azbuzz View Post
    You sound EXTREMELY white obssessed. No Iranian considers themselves as white and there were massive protest by Persians and Arabs in the US for them to identify as brown and not white like the US makes them.

It's Pakistanis and Indians who are literally obssessed with this.

Look at the disprortionalty large majority of Parsis and Pathans(Khan's) and Iranis in Bollywood. And a complete lack of Sheedis (who number the same as Parsis). I wonder why....

You want to look Arab and you keep bringing up skin tone. It's way more than that. I can cherry pick Neil Nitin Mukesh and Kumail Nanjiani. Not sure what the point is. It's way more than skin tone.

And Brits can tell the difference between Arabs and Indians and it's very possible for an Indian to look Arab too but not often. Keep in mind 30-40 percent of Saudi and Dubai is South Asian anyways.
    Iranians always considers themselves white, literally Iran is the nose job capital of the world, 99% of Iranians in Europe are atheist and identify with western culture, even in your america, have you seen Shahs of Sunset of how they portray Iranians in America

Iranians in the UK who look like those photos are always attacked by skinheads, guess where most Muslims in the UK run too when skinheads attack them?

Literally 95% of the group here is Pakistani

Pakistanis literally scare white british boys all over the UK or else you would get similar Islamophobia that get in America

Most race riots in the UK are between Pakistanis vs white British people

They even made a movie about it too in the UK using a bunch of Indian actors who look Indian but nevertheless the largest fights happen between Pakistanis vs the locals in the UK

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information