Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,867
    Given: 12,732

3 Not allowed!

Default Meanwhile in Canada

The owner of a Toronto restaurant who reopened indoor dining earlier this week despite coronavirus lockdown restrictions was seen being taken away from his restaurant in handcuffs Thursday.

Adam Skelly, the owner of Adamson Barbecue, was seen being led away by police hours after officials changed the locks at his business. It’s not yet clear what charges, if any, Skelly may face after being detained.

Earlier in the week, the restaurant reopened indoor dining and opened again on Wednesday, despite a closure order from the city’s medical officer of health.

A large crowd gathered outside of the restaurant for the third day in a row, along with a large police presence including officers from the mounted unit.

Supporters of the barbecue owner jeered police officers as they placed Skelly in the cruiser, while others chanted anti-lockdown sentiments.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

6 Not allowed!

Yeah I saw this on the news. He's a hero.

I'm going to make a point to eat there when he's back in business. Dude's actually got 4.7 stars with 2k+ reviews. Another plus is he was accused on Reddit of being a racist, although unfortunately that was just liberal non-sense, but he did call a bunch of people retards. Seems like a cool guy. Also thought the people yelling "shame" were the pro-lockdown people(because most of the Youtube/Twitter comments are anti-Adamson), but apparently not, although the cops are just doing their job, most Toronto cops are conservative leaning, even the non-whites.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post

I'm going to make a point to eat there when he's back in business. Dude's actually got 4.7 stars with 2k+ reviews. Another plus is he was accused on Reddit of being a racist, although unfortunately that was just liberal non-sense, but he did call a bunch of people retards. Seems like a cool guy. Also thought the people yelling "shame" were the pro-lockdown people(because most of the Youtube/Twitter comments are anti-Adamson), but apparently not, although the cops are just doing their job, most Toronto cops are conservative leaning, even the non-whites.
    Reddit is full of autistic commies and libtards. There were black, brown etc people there supporting him.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,867
    Given: 12,732

5 Not allowed!

Everyone looks out for their own interests. The cops are working towards their pension. He's trying to keep his business above water. Both want to keep a roof over their heads and their families fed.

This can't go on much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Reddit is full of autistic commies and libtards. There were black, brown etc people there supporting him.
    Yeah, there was a Black guy who the police took down to the ground. He likes his BBQ.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Everyone looks out for their own interests. The cops are working towards their pension. He's trying to keep his business above water. Both want to keep a roof over their heads and their families fed.

This can't go on much longer.

Yeah, there was a Black guy who the police took down to the ground. He likes his BBQ.
    The strict lockdown like the first one is only in Toronto, also Canada dosn't have identity politics like the US. I find it odd that Europe is more influenced by US politics than we are. Not even our Blm protests were huge unlike in the US and Europe, especially England. Antifa here is almost non existent as well. Both unironically and ironically it's a minority of white people up here that try way too hard to be social justice warriors meanwhile you have South Asian and East Asian immigrants that belong to an ultra conservative political party called the People's Party of Canada.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

He illegally opened a BBQ restaurant without having a business license or passing a health inspection. Not to mention he violated the lockdown restrictions when he was warned twice already to shut his restaurant down. Even then the cops were nice enough to not arrest him the first time they shut him down but he opened up shop again the next day like a retard.

If you can't follow the law then don't be surprised when you get arrested.

Anyway, he got a fuckton of publicity from it. He got 170k on his GoFundMe.

That'll more than make it worth it for his "business venture", considering the fact that restaurants are by far the #1 failed business ventures out there, he is just a drip in a non-stop stream of failed restaurants.

The government can't shut businesses down or limit businesses in any way without proper financial compensation. However, polls suggest support is stronger for the lockdowns but I would guess it's probably something like 15% of people opposed, 50% don't give a shit but comply, 30% vocal supporters of lockdowns etc. 5% too dumb to know one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    11-24-2021 @ 04:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    The Magician
    Country
    Faroes
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Knight of Wands
    Religion
    Branch CoVidian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,957
    Given: 2,507

0 Not allowed!

How dare he try to run a business! How dare he try to make a living for himself!

Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,451
    Given: 7,900

0 Not allowed!

If anyone really takes Reddit for granted is mentally retarded. In a literal sense, mental retardation.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Thread Information