Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

0 Not allowed!

Default Short animation about the situation of Romas in Hungary

Before anybody comes with SJW, Liberal propaganda, mind you that everything said here is factually based. Has English subtitles.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-13-2020 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European and pre-Indo-European.
    Ancestry
    75% French (North-West), 25% Sard (Iglesias, Monserrato, Carloforte, Sant'Antioco).
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Quebec
    Religion
    Agnostic, interested in paganism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,196
    Given: 2,515

0 Not allowed!

Antiracism is bad.

Last Online
    11-01-2021 @ 05:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Transdanubia - Hungary, Austria, Croatia
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,356
    Given: 1,034

3 Not allowed!

If you knew what behaviour they inherit and learn from their parents and family, you would understand why there is segregation. Nobody wants to go to school with aggressive, bullying kids who behave like animals. I experienced it on my own skin, so thank god there is segregation. If they cannot behave like normal people, they have no right to attend schools with Hungarian kids. 1-2 roma kids in a normal Hungarian class is enough, otherwise they will start to gang up.

And yes, the best solution would be to take their children away, because they clearly cannot raise them like normal human beings. Also teach them what contraception means.
    Nature always wins.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Videx View Post
    If you knew what behaviour they inherit and learn from their parents and family, you would understand why there is segregation. Nobody wants to go to school with aggressive, bullying kids who behave like animals. I experienced it on my own skin, so thank god there is segregation. If they cannot behave like normal people, they have no right to attend schools with Hungarian kids. 1-2 roma kids in a normal Hungarian class is enough, otherwise they will start to gang up.

And yes, the best solution would be to take their children away, because they clearly cannot raise them like normal human beings. Also teach them what contraception means.
    Segregation never ever worked anywhere, it just makes the majority-minority discrepancy even deeper, plus it's pure fascism to separate people based on the color of their skin or cultural background. Integration doesn't work miracles over night, but in most countries where serious programs were implemented regarding integration, there is a much noticeable improvement of integration to modern society norms. In Hungary unfortunately barely any government even moved a finger in this, and no, giving money to the leaders of Roma community isn't the way to improve the life of majority Romas, since often these Roma leaders are as corrupt as ethnic Hungarian leaders.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Savages, Hillmen
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,002
    Given: 9,690

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    Segregation never ever worked anywhere, it just makes the majority-minority discrepancy even deeper, plus it's pure fascism to separate people based on the color of their skin or cultural background. Integration doesn't work miracles over night, but in most countries where serious programs were implemented regarding integration, there is a much noticeable improvement of integration to modern society norms. In Hungary unfortunately barely any government even moved a finger in this, and no, giving money to the leaders of Roma community isn't the way to improve the life of majority Romas, since often these Roma leaders are as corrupt as ethnic Hungarian leaders.
    Gypsies had 800 years to assimilate into the society, do you understand it? 800 YEARS and they didn't want. Interesting every single minority assimilated for example cumans, jassics etc everyone except gypsies. Why don't you blame them instead of blaming the majority society as always? You are one of the most idiotic person of TA, you live in Budapest downtown far away from every gypsie ghetto, go to Borsod to live with them, after few days you will be crying.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

In USA black community had far lower violent crime rates, single motherhood/broken families when they were segragated away from whites.
    It was so called "separate but equal" practice which was later ruled unconstitutional by US supreme court. Well, we don't see fruits of that labor.
    Last edited by Jana; 11-30-2020 at 03:45 PM.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Videx View Post

Same happens in Croatia where Gypsies live. They beat up other kids, rob them, even intimidate teachers and if parents of abused kids dare to protest than their violent families and gang of relatives appear.
    Also they drag other kids down because they lag behind in school a lot, most can't even read or do basic math in first few grades.

Stears experienced the same, and when he was kid was much fewer Gypsies than today. Gypsy kids would beat up Hungarian kids at lunch break and steal their food. Later Hungarian kids organised against them and than parents of Gypsy kids cried racism. I am not saying there aren't local white bullies, each country is full of them but interesting how Gypsies are always extremely overrepresented in all these bad things.

Not to mention how barbarically they treat animals.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I watched the video. But poor Hungarians aren't much more advantaged than Gypsies are. There are lot of poor white Hungarians who also can't go to elite schools or live in wealthy part of town. Seems nobody cares about them since they don't have right skin color. People simply aren't born in equal circumstances, that's the way it is, if somebody ancestors were very hard working, educated and successful ofcourse he will have lot of advantages in life.

Unfortunately or not people don't have equal abilities and that's why some are on top while others on the bottom. I do think everyone should have right to dignified life (housing, health care, employment etc) but with Gypsies it's their extremely negative and parasitic way of life that's holding them down and just further alienating them from host societies who only strenghten their prejudice towards them. Gypsies prefer to live from welfare because they figured out they can via large number of kids, I'm sorry but they have absolutely no right to live from other's people work and taxes. If they want change, they should look at themself and try to change their destructive lifestyle.

Also, it was Gypsies who preferred to stay away segragated from mainstream society in the most part.
    I read some interviews with Gypsies here who try to justify themselves for not working by saying: "Gypsies are freedom living. Living of welfare suit our lifestyle more than working low skilled job". Yeah right.

People who are willing to finance them be my guest, but don't expect others to agree to that.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2022 @ 08:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,983
    Given: 2,435

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Gypsies had 800 years to assimilate into the society, do you understand it? 800 YEARS and they didn't want. Interesting every single minority assimilated for example cumans, jassics etc everyone except gypsies. Why don't you blame them instead of blaming the majority society as always? You are one of the most idiotic person of TA, you live in Budapest downtown far away from every gypsie ghetto, go to Borsod to live with them, after few days you will be crying.
    I agree with this. Gypsies had centuries to integrate, they have no excuse for not accomplishing it by now. Tatars have successfully integrated even though they had an even worse status than Gypsies, because they were caught as members of murderous looting gangs.

At the same time, segregation is not a good policy. Gypsies have to be spread out of ghettos and integrated with the rest of the society. But the left does not allow that. They prefer them in segregated communities, dependent on social welfare for vote farming, while browbeating the rest of the population by calling them racist. Fuck the left, they are the number one racists and an impediment to a normal society.

Last Online
    11-01-2021 @ 05:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Western Transdanubia - Hungary, Austria, Croatia
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,356
    Given: 1,034

1 Not allowed!

Integration doesn't work anymore. Show me a country where it really worked recently. Western Europe? Turks in Germany? They never consider Germany fully their home. And of course they cannot. Their culture is strikingly different.
    Gypsies are no different. Their lifestyle, and social norms are strikingly different to Europeans. And most of them don't want to change it.

I had the "pleasure" with one of my classmates of taking care of one segregated class (smaller kids) when I was in elementary school, at 14 years old. I don't remember why. But I got to say the reason for segregation is not simply because they are gypsies. It's because most of them mentally and intellectually don't meet the criteria.

Even a man who tries really hard to teach them, says they WILL disobey the rules because they bring this from home. That is why he has to prevent it from happening. But even if this man does everything he can it is not enough. You also need gypsies to change, and it's almost impossible. Just like one of the gypsies say, they cannot change his blood.
    Nature always wins.

Thread Information