Independent
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,703
    Given: 1,596

0 Not allowed!

Default Classify Dutch model Bette Franke

Last edited by MobyD; 11-28-2020 at 06:53 PM.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

North Atlantid+Baltid.

Faelid also wouldn't be the worst classification but her eyes are large like a Baltid(ala Latvian model Inguna Butane, although East Baltids have small eyes of course) rather than that typical Faelid squint.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,513
    Given: 8,745

0 Not allowed!

I dont see the Baltid- she is Subnordid (with North Atlantid and Faelid tendencies maybe), looks typical Dutch/ Nw German

True Baltids dont have large eyes ( Savolaxid, Tavastid) i dont see those Russian/ Polish models posted as pure Baltids, they are light Gorids. Baltid peaks in Estonia/Finnland, and they look nothing like that.
    Last edited by Immanenz; 11-28-2020 at 05:38 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last edited by Immanenz; 11-28-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Immanenz View Post
    I dont see the Baltid- she is Subnordid (with North Atlantid and Faelid tendencies maybe), looks typical Dutch/ Nw German

True Baltids dont have large eyes ( Savolaxid, Tavastid) i dont see those Russian/ Polish models posted as pure Baltids, they are light Gorids. Baltid peaks in Estonia/Finnland, and they look nothing like that.
    We have different definitions of Baltid.

To me Gorid is just a dark pigmented Baltid with very slight Med features. Even if you're going by that humanphenotypes site, the "East Europid"(according to that site, incase you are basing it on that, I don't use it, Savolaxid and Tavastid are variants of it) morph looks just like the Gorid morph except pigmented. Googling Baltid or looking in TA's Baltid thread gives you most examples with large, open eyes, the ones with smaller, squinted eyes fit far better in the East Baltid thread. I'd say Tavastid also has more open eyes, while Savolaxid is quite clearly the modern East Baltid(although not Coon's East Baltic).

I also don't think Baltid or Tavastid/Savolaxid peak in Finland or Estonia. Savolaxid/East Baltid in far northern Russia, probably even more common in Komiland than Estonia, Tavastid in Lithuania/Poland, and my version or the more commonly modern version used on this site peaks in eastern Poland, Lithuania or Belarus most likely. Finland/Estonia have too many Nordid/Borreby/Faelid influenced people, as well as extra Lappid influence to take them past even the east Baltid norm.

I agree that she looks very typical NW German(and passes in the NE as well), although Baltid is underrated in Germany. If it was based on only pics 1 and 5 I would agree with pred. Sub-Nordid. I could actually see North Atlantid+very minor Borreby, but I still think +Baltid is the way to go, either would be fine with me, even just Sub-Nordid I won't argue too hard with, but I can't see the Faelid.

The way I see it(don't see a need for types like Tavastid, pretty sure only one author mentioned it, while there are many who mentioned a Baltic or Osteuropid type in various forms):

Baltid(the purest type of the bunch):

(this one +North Pontid or East Nordid for the longer face)

East Baltid:

(those last 2 are what I think Finnish variants of Baltid look like aka Savolaxid, although they have regular ones too of course)

Gorid:

Your scenario isn't unreasonable at all though, and does make sense, I just think there's a better one.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,703
    Given: 1,596

0 Not allowed!

bump

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

i m just saying- she is a rather typical Dutch model with spaced out big eyes. Metrically isnt Baltic nor has the Baltic protruding cheekbones, eyes etc.
    its normal that there are overlapps between some types- just to remind that Germans also settled in Estonia.

your Gorid looks like a more Alpine Carpathid. and the first Baltid is more on the Nordid/West Baltid side.

what happens when we use that incorrect Baltid term is: chociprasa claiming any NW chick with short face is Baltid (Heather Graham looks half Slavic...)
    Women like Alicia Schmidt or Julia Stegner get classified as Baltid because why not- look Slavic...
    or examples like this
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ssify-Austrian
    Only Peterski first example has truly Baltic eyes.
    Last edited by Immanenz; 11-28-2020 at 07:14 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Another Baltid morph -

The eyes do indeed seem larger(although the neo-Danubian woman's eyes probably match the best, still not sure what Neo-Danubian is about, looks like a mix of Baltid+Dinarid). Again though your definition of only Tavastid/Savolaxid being the purest or only Baltids does make sense, but I think Baltid is just Osteuropid, which did peak in Balto-Slavic countries. Baltid features should be from a very old, deviated East Asian source like ANE(so looking pseudo-Mong), while Savolaxid looks like it has recent Mongoloid/Lappid.
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Another Baltid morph -

The eyes do indeed seem larger(although the neo-Danubian woman's eyes probably match the best, still not sure what Neo-Danubian is about, looks like a mix of Baltid+Dinarid). Again though your definition of only Tavastid/Savolaxid being the purest or only Baltids does make sense, but I think Baltid is just Osteuropid, which did peak in Balto-Slavic countries. Baltid features should be from a very old, deviated East Asian source like ANE(so looking pseudo-Mong), while Savolaxid looks like it has recent Mongoloid/Lappid.
    Tell me, were you bullied in school?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Another Baltid morph -

Tell me, were you bullied in school?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information