Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: ECONOMY- Mexico vs Peru

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

unlike your dirty peasant kind who would rather move drugs into MX so that they can then pass them to the us, thats all your country is known for and some mamacitas, thats about it.
    Here in zambolandia peasent kids are often with honor. Like this poor little nigger

whats a useless guillermo toilet cleaner? dont speak bad about your tio that way, hes gotta make a living too you know?
    Don't know what you talking about my dad is a proud laywer married to a little shop owner.
    Precisely mi tio work as a uni teacher, your bankrupt tio may be somewhere in nayarit asking for your big brother money LoL

yes i live in BH as well as have a house in culver city, both areas you couldnt ever afford and never will. im here, use some of your big bucks and ill show you around, deal narcito?
    I guess I would not. But still. I'll live happily with my middle class home and practicing my english while laughing at you. Deal?
    Last edited by Lozano; 12-04-2020 at 01:35 PM.

Lozano

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RMuller View Post
    Just compere Mexico's GdP (PPP) per capita to Colombian's
    I know that mexican Clans are actually very influential and very well stablished in american elite circles, as natural consequence of massive inmigration (just like they are influencial asians and african-americans), mainly by marriages to the actual influential people...

Don't expect Colombia to be more than México in USA BCS that Will never happen. Also in Económic numbers you are better I also recognize that, probable you Will be for a long time, taking the lead of the hispánic communuty.

But remember, when you were only 48 million people like we are right now. you not even were 1/20 Closer to current económic status of Colombia.

The words I used where not actually what I meant. It's the way we treat each other since few interactions in the past.
    Nothing personally against you or other mexican americans

And btw, Colombian of course YEEESSS, they enmigrate, to USA and most are poor, most famous colombians in Usa are from poor and humble background, just saying
    Last edited by Lozano; 12-04-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,874
    Given: 12,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozano View Post
    And btw, Colombian of course YEEESSS, they enmigrate, to USA and most are poor, most famous colombians in Usa are from poor and humble background, just saying
    Most Colombians who immigrate to the USA came from Middle class Colombians origins. Same goes for all South American immigration to the USA it's of middle class back ground.
    Poor Colombians don't immigrate to the USA. Neither do poor South Americans immigrate to the USA.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

CEMEX, the world´s third largest Cement Company, initiates strategic retail investor program in the U.S.

CEMEX, S.A. de C.V. (NYSE: CX) announced today that it has launched a campaign to target retail investors in rapidly growing investor communities throughout the United States.

CEMEX´s financial management has selected Denver as the first stop on its U.S. investor tour based on the city´s marked performance as an increasingly burgeoning business hub.

With 1999 net sales close to US$5 billion and more than US$1 billion in net profits, CEMEX has experienced dynamic growth, moving from No. 28 to No. 3 in the global cement industry in the last ten years. The company has operating subsidiaries in 30 countries and trade relationships with over 60 nations.

CEMEX´s initiative represents the first time a multinational headquartered in Latin America has launched a program targeting retail investors in the U.S. During the first phase of the program, company executives will discuss the company´s growth opportunities in targeted cities such as: Denver, Miami, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, and San Francisco.

"We want to tell CEMEX´s success story to new investors, and share with them the company´s growth strategies," said Rodrigo Treviño, Chief Financial Officer. "This nation-wide effort should broaden our investor base, so more individuals will be able to profit from our strong position in rapidly growing cement markets."

Founded in 1906, CEMEX is one of the three largest cement companies in the world with approximately 65 million metric tons of production capacity. Through operating subsidiaries positioned in four different continents, CEMEX is engaged in the production, distribution, marketing and sale of cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates and clinker. In addition, the company is the world´s leading producer of white cement and the world´s largest trader of cement and clinker.

In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Cemex was ranked as the 1327th -largest public company in the world. The company's world headquarters are in San Pedro Garza García, a city that is part of the Monterrey metropolitan area in the northeastern Mexican state of Nuevo León.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mexican-American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican Mestizo
    Ancestry
    Mexico
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Politics
    Center-Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Mexico will become the first country to host or co-host the men's World Cups three times.

With its past hosting of the 1970 and 1986 tournaments, Mexico will become the first country to host or co-host the men's World Cups three times. The United States last hosted the World Cup in 1994, whereas it will be Canada's first time hosting or co-hosting the tournament.

2026 FIFA World Cup

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information