Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6

2 Not allowed!

Post Gagauz are real Gök-Oguz Türk!

This is the true story of Gagauz (Gök-Oguz Türks)
    de5hd8u-05c20520-c078-4bb5-aae5-2961bda5b8ee.jpg

I come from the Romanian part of the Dobrogea region located on the western Black Sea coast. My parents were born in the village called "Peceneaga". The history of the village testifies that this village was founded by the Pechenegs established in the region 1000 years ago, which is true. Many years have passed, and in my village most consider themselves Romanians. Well, he learns this history at school, but no one speaks Turkish, and the culture of the village is a typical Romanian one, for this reason, no citizen of the village has high hopes, and agrees to live a whole life with the idea that it is just an ordinary Romanian, that the Pechenegs were just a passing thing, either it's just the name of the village that has nothing to do with the population, or that there is still too little Turkish blood left in the population to deserve attention.
    Today, after a whole life I believed the same thing, I can't understand what happened, I can understand the process of Romanization intensely, but I can't understand why the Turk disappeared from us so much.
    Today, after studying only Pechenegs and the Turkish world for the last few years, when I walk through my village I am impressed when I look at the facial features of the people of my village, and I sell some real Turks, and I'm sorry they don't know that, and, I know he would be glad to know. Yes, it is a pride to be Turkish, it is the greatest joy! I want the language of my village to become Turkish, I want the people of my village to become Turks again, and the Turkish culture to return home, I want the Pecheneg people, who are believed to have disappeared, to be revived.
    It is true, the Pechenegs have been assimilated, there are really people in my village who do not have Pecheneg aspects. This is because not only the Pechenegs live there today. But, the founders of my village were the real Pechenegs, and some of us may be more Pechenegs than Romanians, in their true blood; there are people in my village who look like pure Turks ... hmm ... I think those people should take a test, see if they are Romanians

I wrote all this to prove that the Gagauz people are real Turks. Until recently, I had never heard of the name "gagauz" in my life, I did not know it existed. Doing a DNA test, I find out that I am 2 times more gagauz than Romanian. This clearly proves that the ancestors of the Gagauz are Pechenegs, so they testify to the truth: the name Gagauz means Gök-Oguz.
    According to the increasingly popular Turkish theory, all Oguz-speaking Turkish-speaking nations are the sons of Oguz Khan. Now yes, they all make sense. And the Gagauz are Üçoklar, sons of Gök Han: Bayindir, Peçenek, Çavuldur and Çepni. The name Gagauz comes from Gök-Oguz, meaning Gök Han.
    And the proof is the fact that I, as a descendant of the Pechenegs, is considered a gagauz.

My facial appearance is very turanid, as I testified above (all my life, I was called excessively Asian / Turkish, having in childhood also the nickname "Chinese" due to the shape of my eyes.

It is believed that the Gagauzians borrowed the Turkish language from Turkey, I confess: Whoever makes this statement is not familiar with Turkish history. It is possible that some of the Gagauz are, of course, with ancestors from Turkey, but not all. Those who are Pechenegs are the Turks who migrated from Central Asia to the Caspian Sea, reaching the North Black Sea, and descending into the Balkans. Arriving in the Balkans, some of the Pechenegs migrated to Turkey, and some remained scattered among all the Balkan countries and are completely assimilated, many, not knowing their true roots, but if they did a DNA test and would study history, they would declare themselves Turks.
    Also 1000 years ago, a people called Ghuzz came from the Pechenegs. These, as the name Oguzi indicates, most likely also Gök. In any case, they are all the same Turks, speakers of the Oguz Turk, there were probably conflicts between them, today all Turks recognize themselves as being of the same race, no matter what happened many years ago.
    What I can say, however, is just that Pecenek is part of Gagauz, and Gagauz of Pecenek. And I will not comment on the rest of the Turks, because I do not know.
    And, I want to start today by dispelling the myth that the Gagauz people are a people who borrowed the Turkish language. It is wrong! The Gagauz people have always spoken Turkish.
    Some still call them proto-Bulgarians, but the proto-Bulgarian language was not an Oghusa Turkish, but an Oghurian Turkish.
    I always wanted to be Turkish, today I am happy to be one.
    This will not make me forget that I am Romanian, only that I am twice as Gök-Oguz. Likewise, I brought the proof that the Pechenegs are still here, they are still Turks, I hope that all the Pechenegs will return to the Turks.

For genetic studies you can use my kit: CM6749117
    - If you are wrong, I may have Greek and Jewish roots. (I guess)

Banned
    Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Healthy human being
    Country
    Moldova
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,506
    Given: 1,507

4 Not allowed!

What happened to the other thread/account?

Last Online
    08-26-2022 @ 04:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isu god
    Ethnicity
    The 13th tribe
    Ancestry
    Birthplace of mankind (Hyperborean J2 factory - Atlantis)
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Y-DNA
    Sumer-Hyperborea-Altai (J2)
    mtDNA
    non-j2 farmer women
    Taxonomy
    Ascended
    Politics
    J2 world slavery
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,106
    Given: 3,279

1 Not allowed!

Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Maul View Post
    The Age of R1 is over... The time of the J2, has come (again)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blade
    I'd say Turanid/Alpine/Mediterranean mix.
    Target: DrMaul
    Distance: 0.00000%
    100.0 First Man - J2 Atlantean

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 04:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Salkhit 625SNP, Otzi 803SNP, Mik15 798SNP, RISE493 1335SNP, I11456 1024SNP, I7718 980SNP, I9041 512S
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    sub-brachycephalic+Atlanto-Mediterranean+Caucasus-Alpine
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,458
    Given: 1,641

1 Not allowed!

The similar mix might also come from sumerian era migrants from central asia who mixed with the Alalakh & other levantine people that spread with during EBA and later mixed with possible slav mixed Avars.

1 76.7% hungarian (behar) + 23.3% lebanese-druze (haber) @ 0.97
    2 76.8% hungarian (behar) + 23.2% lebanese-christian (haber) @ 1.09
    3 75.5% hungarian (behar) + 24.5% lebanese-muslim (haber) @ 1.25

3 65.7% Czech + 34.3% Lebanese @ 1.67
    4 54.1% Ukrainian + 45.9% Sephardic_Jew @ 1.68
    Yfull [B]ID: YF83218 admix -> https://i.ibb.co/NjwQTz6/myherit1.png
    G25 Distance: 1.0778%
    86.2 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2
    5.2 ITA_Sardinia_C_o:I15940 1.4 ITA_Daunian
    3.6 PAK_Saidu_Sharif_H
    3.6 VK2020_SWE_Gotland_VA:VK464

Last Online
    01-10-2021 @ 12:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Many people think that to be Turkish you have to have East Asian DNA. Well, not everyone. The Turks appear in Central Asia, and from there, half spread to East Asia, and the other half from West Asia. I will post a map for people who do not know the difference between West Asia, Central Asia and East Asia.
    Zq8i31095yb.2Nk6HH2ZMg_b.jpg

It is also known that the Turks came from the Göktürk Khanate. From this Khanate appears West Turk Khanate and East Turk Khanate. Those in the East Turk Khanate are those who migrated from their homeland to East Asia. Those in the West Turk Khanate are those who migrated from their homeland to West Asia.
    Those who migrated east, and founded the East Turk Khanate, mingled with the Mongols.
    It is unknown that East Turk Khanate migrated to West Turk Khanate, and West Turk Khanate migrated to the Middle East and Europe.
    That's why: West Turk Khanate populations are not to blame for the lack of East Asian DNA.
    Therefore: East Turk Khanate populations contain East Asian DNA. And East Asia contains Turkish DNA.
    That is why some people, considering Central Asia the original homeland of the Turks, test their DNA and consider it as: 'the right Turk' as having a lot of East Asian blood. I need to repeat: Turks do not appear in East Asia, they appear in Central Asia, they migrate to East Asia and return.
    Also unknown, or forgotten, is that those who already came from the East Turk Khanate, were part of the Mongol Empire, it once again increased the percentages of East Asian DNA of the Turks in that area.
    It is believed that the Turks came from Mongolia because there was found the Orkhon script, a historical script of Turkic origin.
    It is true that Orkhon script was found there, as the oldest source that tells about the Turks, also at that time the Turks lived on both sides of Asia, the following research is found in other areas, only the oldest discovery is Orkhon script , any day a new discovery can be made. Orkhon script, for example, was only discovered in 1889. Wikipedia says about the Orkhon script (Time period 6th to 10th centuries). If you truly believe in Turkish descent, you should pay attention to the wikipedia source that says: Primary Chinese sources ascribed different origins to the Ashina tribe. Ashina were first attested to 439. Thus, up to Orkhon script the Turks were scattered on the face of the earth, some in East Asia, others in West Asia. And some and others, were the same Turks, who were divided into several dialects and tribes: Some, have more East Asia, others have more North Asia, others have more West Asia, others have more South Asia, others are more Caucasian. The fact that a component is missing from a Turk, does not make it less Turkish, is just a mistake of the ignorant.
    Many consider Turkish and Mongolian one and the same. It is wrong.
    Some Turks mingled with the Mongols, others did not.
    The lack of Mongolian DNA in Turkish does not make you less Turkish.
    It is enough to have a trace, in Mongolian. But, this leaves to be discussed: If you are a follower of the descendants of the Turks from the Mongols, I personally think it is an exaggeration, the people who go too far. If we were to descend from someone, we would all descend from the same God, and the same man. Just as God created the Mongol, He created the Turk. It is, of course, your personal choice to believe what you want. But leaving 'dreams' aside, Turkish and Mongol are two different languages ​​and two peoples, so similar to each other as any other two peoples in the world. This is the true logic.
    So anything will tell you that the Turks are descended from the Mongols, you ask: But what do the Mongols descend from?
    So whatever tells you that Turkish is descended from Mongolian, ask: But what does Mongolian come from?
    At least one day we'll find out.

God created peoples and tongues. Praise be to God for his beautiful creation!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I had a lot of disapproval, because I argued with a few, and of course, they disapproved of me. But I want a good account

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ion Basescul View Post
    I had a lot of disapproval, because I argued with a few, and of course, they disapproved of me. But I want a good account

Uralic Council
    Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 11:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ural-Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Tatar
    Ancestry
    Nogai, part Çöllü and part Yalıboylu
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Radical
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,642
    Given: 8,043

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dobruja View Post
    the name Gagauz means Gök-Oguz.
    "Gagauz -> Gökoğuz" doesn't makes sense considering they get offended by this name and they choose to be called Hıristiyan Bulgar please read the quoted part

Astrid Menz writes this about the etymology:

Older ethnographic works such as Pees (1894) and Jireček (1891)—both covering the Gagauz in Bulgaria—mention that only their neighbors used the ethnonym Gagauz, partly as an insult. The Gagauz themselves did not use this self-designation; indeed, they considered it offensive. Both Pees and Jireček mention that the Gagauz in Bulgaria tended to register either as Greek because of their religion (clearly an outcome of the Ottoman millet-system) or as Bulgarian because of the newly emerging concept of nationalism. According to Pees informants from Moldova, the Gagauz there called themselves Hıristiyan-Bulgar (Christian Bulgars), and Gagauz was used only as a nickname (Pees 1894, p. 90). The etymology of the ethnonym Gagauz is as unclear as their history. As noted above, they are not mentioned—at least not under that name—in any historical sources before their immigration into Bessarabia. Therefore, we have no older versions of this ethnonym. This, combined with the report that the Gagauz felt offended when called by this name, makes the etymology somewhat dubious.

Considering their name Gökoğuz is wrong because they don't live in the East where the Sun borns from what i've seen they don't wear the Color Gök(Blue) often to get called Gökoğuz and simply the "Gök" is considered "Holy" in Turkic people so if they existed their name should existed in Orkhon inscriptions ?

"Gök" means "Blue" and "East"

"Ürüng","Ak" means "White" and "West"

"Kara" means "Black" and "North"

"Kızıl", "Al" means "Red" and South

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 04:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Asian
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Salkhit 625SNP, Otzi 803SNP, Mik15 798SNP, RISE493 1335SNP, I11456 1024SNP, I7718 980SNP, I9041 512S
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    H-M82 Z5890+Z34522+
    mtDNA
    U2a1a3*
    Taxonomy
    sub-brachycephalic+Atlanto-Mediterranean+Caucasus-Alpine
    Hero
    James Bond
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,458
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Largest segment = 5.3 cM

Total Half-Match segments (HIR) 10.6cM (0.295 Pct)
    Estimated number of generations to MRCA = 7.2

2 shared segments found for this comparison.

411332 SNPs used for this comparison.

Mostly in European segments
    Yfull [B]ID: YF83218 admix -> https://i.ibb.co/NjwQTz6/myherit1.png
    G25 Distance: 1.0778%
    86.2 IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2
    5.2 ITA_Sardinia_C_o:I15940 1.4 ITA_Daunian
    3.6 PAK_Saidu_Sharif_H
    3.6 VK2020_SWE_Gotland_VA:VK464

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ion Basescul View Post
    De unde ai Adn Pecheneg?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information