PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Why are Europeans such fags now? - Page 7
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are Europeans such fags now?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,878
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakis View Post
    Oh another far right "christian".None of the things that you overemphasized is an excuse in favor of religion.If you believe that you need religion in order to be a decent person then you degrade your own intelligence.
    You proof to me that the lack of religion results in a weak bastard, go fuck yourself. For guys like you and the swede I dont mind islamisation hitting europe full force.

Last Online
    05-18-2021 @ 07:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Northern Euboea
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,448
    Given: 668

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    You proof to me that the lack of religion results in a weak bastard, go fuck yourself. For guys like you and the swede I dont mind islamisation hitting europe full force.
    Weak is the one who believes in fairytales without proof and everybody is born with a lack of religion.Also Islam is the proof of what a religion can turn humans into.

Hialt

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EM78GREENSAVANNAH View Post
    Like around half of our ancestry comes from Yamnaya steppe warriors but European/white nations are all cucks now including America. Shouldn’t Europeans on average be more tribalistic and warlike given our ancestry? Wtf happened?
    Why do you have to contaminate an honest area of conversation with ugly language? Are you dumb? Wtf happened to you?
    To your point, I think there has been a tremendous advancement in human understanding, politically speaking at least, (democratic ideas) coming from some areas rather than others. Other areas need to catch up, and lose that brutishness that expresses itself ugly-like.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Slavic Italian View Post
    America? Really? It's mixed melting pot of everybody. The government and corporations cater to minorities and show them strong preference.
    Guido, melting pot theory is and always has been a myth. I think what people get wrong about that is the melting pot theory was great for America, as long as it was solely Northern Europeans mixing together.

The corporations also donate to Republicans and contract ICE, there is also a corporate support for various progressive trends and they also get money by catering to minorities. Those same corporations are traded on the stock market and fund most of those people's retirements, retirements if they have them. Both of the parties in America control the purse strings to social security and all the pork that flows out of DC money in people's pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    Brits based? Brits are more fucked up than the EU. Arabs own much capital in the UK, high ranking Indian politicans in the cabinet, Sadiq Khan mayor of London etc. Not to mention that the Brits were a beacon of atheism, liberalism etc.
    They don't have much Arab diaspora in the UK, just the super-rich oil barons in London. Britain is basically an off shore bank for Russian and Arab billionaires. It's not like Bosnia where the rich Arabs are going on sex holidays and buying up all the land so as to set up their harems.

Sadiq Khan was elected mayor because he was the leftist opposition candidate in an overwhelmingly left-wing city, following 8 years of a right-wing candidate. Must I remind you that the mayor of Washington DC is a negress (obviously)?

Indians are probably their best immigrants, strong family traditions, work ethic, they integrate very well, even if they all have to go back imo.

As for atheism, even Dawkins has been dialling back his atheism as he's been forced to watch the unravelling of Britain before his eyes. He identifies as a "cultural Christian" now lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Insuperable View Post
    America being the last basion of western civilization? The modern source of degeneration of the western civilization? Consumerism, Hip hop, and rap, third wave feminism which led to the fourth wave etc.
    “Consumerism” is genuinely a dumb concept. Every society in the history of mankind has consumed goods and services.

Hip hop culture is to blame for the rampant poverty and crime among black communities. It's often credited with contributing to the degradation of what seemed to be a culture rebounding from stereotypical crime and brutishness.

A white person can listen to rap music, watch the NBA and NFL, and buy into the black culture for entertainment, however, he can still graduate from trade school and be a plumber or electrician or work as a diesel mechanic or landscaper and make a living for himself.

Anyway, Hip hop died when the South and West Coast took over. Once they pushed the only intelligent rappers out of the picture (all the ones from New York, like Wu Tang, Nas, Mos Def, etc) it became a dumbed down genre, filled with mumbling, slobbering retarded apes from the South. It's a husk of it's former self. Without New York, you don't have Hip hop.

Back in the old days, a man had to watch his mouth around a lady. He also had to take responsibility for his woman's actions as the household adult. Much like children, women went through life coddled and protected from the harshness of the world around them.

Third wave feminism is a movement to hang on to that status quo in an age where women are expected to work and be independent. Workplace niceness laws and policies, extended definitions of rape, the male-oriented definitions of what qualifies as abuse, all of these are directed towards removing responsibility from the woman and maintaining that women need to be protected. There is nothing wrong with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,586
    Given: 462

0 Not allowed!

Ill enjoy see you being forced to say the shahada
    I have never even proclaimed to be an atheist, at least not in the past years.

Will you convert? Personally, I'm ok with cleaning toilets for a living, but few white people are in my experience.

A Muslim must not massage a Jew or a Christian nor throw away his refuse nor clean his latrines. The Jew and the Christian are better fitted for such trades, since they are the trades of those who are vile.

12th Century ruling

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Östsvensk View Post
    I have never even proclaimed to be an atheist, at least not in the past years.

Will you convert? Personally, I'm ok with cleaning toilets for a living, but few white people are in my experience.

A Muslim must not massage a Jew or a Christian nor throw away his refuse nor clean his latrines. The Jew and the Christian are better fitted for such trades, since they are the trades of those who are vile.

12th Century ruling
    Im mentality wise closer to a muslim than the people that call themselves christians these days, yes.

Maybe one day or pretty soon I convert.

Last Online
    04-08-2024 @ 10:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Illyrian
    Country
    European Union
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,494
    Given: 731

1 Not allowed!

Your human progress

There are 95 genders
    Critical race theory
    Covid propaganda
    Gender Studies
    High divorce rates
    Transgender Kids
    Climate change alarmism
    Feminism
    Transhumanism
    Abortion
    Depression
    Drug abuse

Sodom and Gomorrah

May god send it full warth on the west.
    Alhamdulillah, we are Muslims

I thank Allah swt everyday to be born Muslim and that Islam protects us from this clownish "modernity" and "progressivism" (even if it is also poisoning our community also a bit unfortunately)

Islam is the only salvation for the mankind
    We do not drink Coca-Cola three hours before a match

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    Alhamdulillah, we are Muslims

I thank Allah swt everyday to be born Muslim and that Islam protects us from this clownish "modernity" and "progressivism" (even if it is also poisoning our community also a bit unfortunately)

Islam is the only salvation for the mankind
    la ila la illah allah

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

3 Not allowed!

When the muzzies take over, Teutone might end up joining them as one of their strongest allies.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-15-2021 @ 06:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberomaurusian Y DNA + Eurasian Autosomal
    Ethnicity
    Paleolithic Maghrebi
    Country
    Algeria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 414
    Given: 217

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Alabama is too much cucked for you? How about trying Somalia or Afghanistan?
    Well Somalia would be hard because you know I’m white and racism ,unlike libtards want you believe, can come from black people. Same probably goes for Afghanistan, they won’t accept a random huwhite boy so it’s not an option either

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information