Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Eurogenes blog madness

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Maybe you are G2a
    Or E2 or J2

Years are passing, and XP still refuses to get the test... interesting why?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-13-2020 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European and pre-Indo-European.
    Ancestry
    75% French (North-West), 25% Sard (Iglesias, Monserrato, Carloforte, Sant'Antioco).
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Quebec
    Religion
    Agnostic, interested in paganism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,196
    Given: 2,515

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    All non-IEs instead of writing something usefull about their own folks, are usually yelling
    and screeming, when someone is writing about IEs. So called "The Sun King" is a G2 guy,
    so, considering what he wrote above, he has to be jelaous, that Davidski is leading quite
    prosperous blog, on which he's writing about things interesting him, i.e. mainly about IEs.

G2guy should open his own blog about Azyanits/Caucasians/MENAs/whatevers but instead
    he prefers to be upset about the fact, that somebody else made such thing about nonG2s.
    I have EEF blood (Sardinian maternal grandfather, around 90% EEF) and Indo-European (yamnayas) blood and am interested in both, even WHGs, because I also have blood (11% may seem insignificant , but it's not nothing). I'm not a pure EEF or Indo-European so it's in my blood.

Besides, David only exposes data, there is nothing really "ideological" ... maybe in the interpretation at the limit, but it is debatable. I think he enjoys sharing the new data on Indo-Europeans, but he doesn't just touch on this topic, and if some people think that then they don't often consult Eurogenes to think he is just publishing articles on the Indo-Europeans.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Or E2 or J2

Years are passing, and XP still refuses to get the test... interesting why?
    IMO, he is afraid too see too much eastern Euro autosomal admixture. Which is likely for him, despite of his look. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dududud View Post
    I have EEF blood (Sardinian maternal grandfather, around 90% EEF) and Indo-European (yamnayas) blood and am interested in both, even WHGs, because I also have blood (11% may seem insignificant , but it's not nothing). I'm not a pure EEF or Indo-European so it's in my blood.
    IEness is not autosomal.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

He is insanity personified indeed.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

4 Not allowed!

IMO, he is afraid too see too much eastern Euro autosomal admixture. Which is likely for him, despite of his look. He can correct me if I'm wrong.
    Nope. I could be 99% Polish and still have the same views. I could be Somali and prefer NW Euro people, I could literally care less. It's just a complete waste of money. 1 genetic test is like 6 portions of quality wings from a quality pub. Why would I care about my own genetics? I got interested in genetics to see how they correlate with human features among various human populations, what ancient populations contributed to said populations, and other autistic reasons.

I expect around 40-65% ancient Balto-Slavic, I say as low as 40 because one of my mom's Polish grandparents is Kashubian and her family is from Western Poland, and my dad's side is from Mecklenburg which pre-WW2 refugees apparently only has 15% Slavic based on a few native kits, compared to 40% in Brandenburg and Saschen. Also have some English, which wouldn't affect Balto-Slavic admixture total %, but would make me more western shifted on a PCA. I say as high as 65, because obviously I can't be sure my German ancestors who came to Canada were like the pre-WW2 Mecklenburg average(I know they were both from Rostock but still could've been rural Brandenburgians who moved there or something), and they also mixed with other German-Anglo Canadians since then, some of them having the possibility of being from Brandenburg/etc(although not likely).
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Nope. I could be 99% Polish and still have the same views. I could be Somali and prefer NW Euro people, I could literally care less. It's just a complete waste of money. 1 genetic test is like 6 portions of quality wings from a quality pub. Why would I care about my own genetics? I got interested in genetics to see how they correlate with human features among various human populations, what ancient populations contributed to said populations, and other autistic reasons.

I expect around 40-65% ancient Balto-Slavic, I say as low as 40 because one of my mom's Polish grandparents is Kashubian and her family is from Western Poland, and my dad's side is from Mecklenburg which pre-WW2 refugees apparently only has 15% Slavic based on a few native kits, compared to 40% in Brandenburg and Saschen. Also have some English, which wouldn't affect Balto-Slavic admixture total %, but would make me more western shifted on a PCA. I say as high as 65, because obviously I can't be sure my German ancestors who came to Canada were like the pre-WW2 Mecklenburg average, and they also mixed with other German-Anglo Canadians since then, some of them having the possibility of being from Brandenburg/etc(although not likely).
    How can you not be interested in your DNA? It would be great to see it. Whatever the amount of your Balto-Slavic is, you will be full northern Euro.
    You look German/Danish to me.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,493
    Given: 8,741

0 Not allowed!

IEness is not autosomal.
    IEness is only pure state of mind- its not even genetical.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

How can you not be interested in your DNA? It would be great to see it. Whatever the amount of your Balto-Slavic is, you will be full northern Euro.
    You look German/Danish to me.
    Because he has narrow skull (like PIE). Science has shown narrow skulls are naturally submissive to other folk.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 11:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,588
    Given: 8,908

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    What views? Western Euro or Germanic civilizational supremacy? I'm not provoking you, you are entitled to have those views and I'm not here to debate.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information