"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, and Romance
    Ethnicity
    Slavic, Germanic, Finnish, and Italian
    Ancestry
    Poland, Finnish, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, Italy, and U.K.
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,139
    Given: 2,861

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    I think he initially tought (like many) that our I2a isn't Slavic and that we are mostly Balkan native in ancestry. Which was mainstream view until few years ago.
    Are you sure he dislikes Celto-Germanics?

I'd rather say he feels strange inferiority towards them (complexes from nazi era branding), thus is eager to prove how Slavs are true Aryans and not them.
    If he hates anyone it is them.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    @pulstar, are you a North Macedonian? Then you can probably do without testing
    He's mixed Macedonian, Serb, Croat and German as far as I know.
    Never understood paranoia of us nobodies, no one is interested in some average Joe's dna secrets.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pulstar View Post
    What I tried to say is: genetics is worthless in the sense of finding out your ancestry. Its just throwing away cash you can spend better otherwise. But if you use it to find some data that can be of actual importance, like a genomics test to find out potential health issues then its not a waste.
    What you said just contradicted yourself , more or less, genius :

Spatial Ancestry analysis (SPA) is a method for predicting ancestry or where an individual is from using the individual's DNA. Accurately modeling ancestry is an important step in identifying genetic variation involved in disease.

http://genetics.cs.ucla.edu/spa/

You can be ripped off in genomics tests too , for instance, sometimes they can contradict each other (just like some genetic calculators) AND anytime they tell you they can test your risk for mental diseases that is a big red flag at least given the current state of 'science' and 'mental health'.

BTW, both these tools basically agree with each other (at least for me) :

http://genetics.cs.ucla.edu/spa/download.html

https://gen3553.pagesperso-orange.fr/ADN/Europe.htm

They both put me in Southern England which is supposed to be accurate to within 400/500 kilomoters and thanks to XP's elite anthrotard skills he puts me anthropometrically in Wales/Cornwall(England)/Devonshire(England). My Y-DNA heatmap is decent for Devonshire too. My mtDNA is the same or similar to Queen Victoria's of England etc...

Anyway, Davidski did this for me :

Target: KevinG_scaled
    Distance: 1.9624% / 0.01962356
    42.8 England_IA
    32.0 ISL_Viking_Age_Pre_Christian (Icelandic Viking Norse)
    25.2 SVK_Poprad_MA (Deutschendorf Germanic)

^ It's not wrong per se but it seems to be too fine-grained especially for modern European populations and his modern G25 is just riddled with problems unlike ancients.

BTW, Mytrueancestry and Eurogenes K15 (which Davidski used to analyze ancient Anglo-Saxon samples in 2014 indicating it is the correct tool for NorthWest Europeans) puts my ancestry in SouthWest England too.

What seems to be worthless are commercial DNA tests which pander to your preconceived notions of who you are rather than upset the apple cart by telling you the objective scientific truth.

Last Online
    03-23-2024 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    North Italian
    Ancestry
    Northern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 382
    Given: 253

0 Not allowed!

He is a fraud. A resentment-filled p*le with a deep hatred for western Euros. Retarded newbies don't see its obvious agenda cuz he's become more subtle with time, but it's there, always: https://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/...-or-elite.html
    Ask the big-brained kikes on Anthrojewnica about his old pearls.

Let me tell you about modern R1bs (aka west euros) being descended from maghrebi bell beakers...

Spoiler!

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,074
    Given: 1,717

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by savvas View Post
    He is a fraud. A resentment-filled p*le with a deep hatred for western Euros. Retarded newbies don't see its obvious agenda cuz he's become more subtle with time, but it's there, always: https://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/...-or-elite.html

Let me tell you about modern R1bs (aka west euros) being descended from maghrebi bell beakers...

Spoiler!
    People's opinions can change you know, back in 2014 no one knew as much as we do now. Davidski is literally the one guy who proposed(and has been proven right) in 2017-2018 that Bell Beakers are just a sub-group of Corded Ware and descend from Single Grave culture in the Netherlands(which is directly contradictory to those quoted statements), and took the same northern route Corded Ware did, not from Yamnaya to Hungary/Balkans then to Western Europe like what the old theory presented, and definitely not from Iberia. That blog post is rather irrelevant, he says the only elite burial is I1, says R1a(and I1) will probably also be found among commoners, and somehow you take it as an anti-R1b tirade?

The guy literally has no agenda and he shifts his opinion with the information that comes out, you people are just weird.

He also used to be deep into physical anthropology circa early 2010s but now doesn't even allow it to be discussed on his blog. Again, he's definitely a proud Polack, but nothing like what people on this thread are saying.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,583
    Given: 8,906

0 Not allowed!

Surely early Indo-European groups would have resembled the Poles more than modern Hindi and Urdu speakers do. David's ancestral homeland is the most R1a country in Europe. Low Baltic/low Steppe people out there are just being jealous
    Last edited by Leto; 12-09-2020 at 04:20 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    He's mixed Macedonian, Serb, Croat and German as far as I know.
    Never understood paranoia of us nobodies, no one is interested in some average Joe's dna secrets.
    Probably what people in the past 70 years taught about: COINTELPRO, Project MKUltra, Operation Northwoods, or more recently PRISM program. And that's just USA (which is probably the most transparent country in the world when it comes to these shameless acts against both its own and foreign citizens).

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    E1b1a-FT4968
    mtDNA
    V6b1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,476
    Given: 2,729

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by savvas View Post

Spoiler!
    Basques, Sardinians and Northwest Africans are very similar and share the same ancient western Mediterranean origin, harsh words.

I must be North African directly, I am going to dust off the Guanche flag that I abandoned because of what was hidden to avoid revealing my true ancestry.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information