Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,121
    Given: 1,884

1 Not allowed!

Default Pearl Harbor: No Surprise to America’s Devil-in-Chief

Pearl Harbor: No Surprise to America’s Devil-in-Chief

By John Wear

Published: 2020-12-07

Establishment historians state that U.S. President Franklin Roosevelt was surprised by Japan’s attack at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. In reality, Roosevelt had done all he could to initiate Japan’s attack, and welcomed it as an excuse to enter the United States into what then became World War II. Roosevelt and his administration also mendaciously blamed the American military commanders at Pearl Harbor for the success of Japan’s “surprise” attack.

https://codoh.com/library/document/p...il-in-chie/en/
    POUR UNE HISTOIRE DÉBARRASSÉE DES NOMBREUX MENSONGES
    Vincent Reynouard: Je suis ingénieur chimiste et historien révisionniste français. J’expose de la façon la plus pédagogique possible les arguments révisionnistes. Je propose, j’expose, je n’impose rien. Chacun doit (ou devrait) être libre de se faire une opinion sur le sujet. .

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Default BBC Timewatch: " Sacrifice at Pearl Harbor "

This image was posted at govserv.org, and the Arizona Memorial is pictured in the lower right corner of the image. The program gives evidence that persons within the U.S. government deliberately hid information about Japanese intentions and the coming attack from the American commanders at Pearl Harbor. December 7, 2021 will be the 80th anniversary of the attack, which took place in 1941.

Link to the documentary
    Last edited by Smaland; 11-30-2021 at 02:11 AM.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

In 2000, author Robert Stinnett (1924-2018) gave a lecture to an audience in Oakland, CA about Pearl Harbor. Stinnett speaks to the group until 33:37, and afterward he responds to questions from members of the audience. Stinnett is the author of the book Day of Deceit | The Truth About FDR and Pearl Harbor.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,382
    Given: 31,168

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

In 2000, author Robert Stinnett (1924-2018) gave a lecture to an audience in Oakland, CA about Pearl Harbor. Stinnett speaks to the group until 33:37, and afterward he responds to questions from members of the audience. Stinnett is the author of the book Day of Deceit | The Truth About FDR and Pearl Harbor.
    Was it really a false flag?

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 06:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,168
    Given: 58,941

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Was it really a false flag?
    Probably by masonic serbs...
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default British Minister on the Pearl Harbor Attack

Above is a photo of Sir Oliver Lyttelton (1893-1972), who was the Minister of Production from 1942 to 1945. The photo was posted to the Wiki article about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Was (Pearl Harbor) really a false flag?
    ... Lyttelton, the British minister of productions in Churchill’s cabinet, confirmed that the United States was not forced into war. Speaking before the American Chamber of Commerce in London in 1944, Lyttelton stated: 'Japan was provoked into attacking the Americans at Pearl Harbor …. It is a travesty of history to ever say America was forced into war.'
    This quotation of Lyttelton was taken from the article linked to in the OP.
    Last edited by Smaland; 12-04-2021 at 06:11 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default " Pearl Harbor: Hawaii Was Surprised; FDR Was Not "

Above is a photo of Harry Hopkins (1890-1946), who was a close foreign policy advisor to Franklin D. Roosevelt during World War II. The photo was posted to the Wiki article about Hopkins.

Although FDR desired to directly involve the United States in the Second World War, his intentions sharply contradicted his public pronouncements. A pre-war Gallup poll showed 88 percent of Americans opposed U.S. involvement in the European war. Citizens realized that U.S. participation in World War I had not made a better world, and in a 1940 (election-year) speech, Roosevelt typically stated: 'I have said this before, but I shall say it again and again and again: Your boys are not going to be sent into any foreign wars.'

But privately, the president planned the opposite. Roosevelt dispatched his closest advisor, Harry Hopkins, to meet British Prime Minister Winston Churchill in January 1941. Hopkins told Churchill: 'The President is determined that we [the United States and England] shall win the war together. Make no mistake about it. He has sent me here to tell you that at all costs and by all means he will carry you through, no matter what happens to him — there is nothing he will not do so far as he has human power.' William Stevenson noted in (his 1976 book) A Man Called Intrepid that American-British military staff talks began that same month under 'utmost secrecy,' which, he clarified, 'meant preventing disclosure to the American public.' Even Robert Sherwood, the president’s friendly biographer, said: 'If the isolationists had known the full extent of the secret alliance between the United States and Britain, their demands for impeachment would have rumbled like thunder throughout the land.'
    Full article in The New American
    Last edited by Smaland; 12-06-2021 at 08:36 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default The Day of the Attack

The image above is posted at movierankings.com. The film Tora! Tora! Tora! (1970) does not cover everything that happened behind the scenes, although the first part of the film does show historical context; this section is followed by a short intermission from 1:23:28 - 1:25:35. However, no movie does a better job of depicting the attack itself, which takes place in the second part of the film. The movie title is a phrase used by the Japanese strike commander to signal that the attack force had achieved complete surprise.

Link to the film
    Last edited by Smaland; 12-07-2021 at 10:23 PM.

Thread Information