Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there Turkish people like me?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

4 Not allowed!

I think the OP is the Romanian/Turkish/whatever troll who has a thousand socks.

Other accounts I suspect him have also said that they have Balkan and Turkic roots.

BTHUN is a user who registered last month with a Romanian flag. His first post was this:

Quote Originally Posted by BTHUN View Post
    Baba tarafım Bulgaristan sınırları içerisinde yer alan Güney Dobruca (Kuzey doğu Bulgaristan, Romanya sınırı) bölgesinden. Dedem Silistre, babaannem Pazarcık'lı (Dobriç). Hem dedem hem de babaannem yarı Pomak yarı Tatar. Dedem ve ailesi 1937 babaannem ve ailesi ise 1935 yılında Atatürk'ün çağrısı üzerine iskanlı göçmen statüsünde Türkiye'ye gelmişler.

Anne tarafım Giresunlu. Anneanne tarafı, nüfus kayıtlarına göre 1830'lı yıllara kadar Giresunlu olarak gözüküyor (Daha eski kayıt yok) Dede tarafım ise Trabzon kökenli laz bir aileden geliyor (Giresun'a gelmişler.)
    Translation:

My father's side is from the Southern Dobruja (North East Bulgaria, Romanian border) region within the borders of Bulgaria. My grandfather is Silistre, my grandmother is from Pazarcık (Dobrich). Both my grandfather and grandmother are half Pomak and half Tatar. My grandfather and my grandmother and the family in 1937 the family İSKANLI immigrant status upon Ataturk's call came to Turkey in 1935.

My mother's side is from Giresun. The grandmother's side, according to the population records, appears to be Giresun until the 1830s (No earlier record) My grandfather comes from a laz family of Trabzon origin (they came to Giresun.)

Also I think the user Dobruja who registered this month is the same person. He also said that he lives in Romania but that he has Gagauz ancestry:

Quote Originally Posted by Dobruja View Post
    This is the true story of Gagauz (Gök-Oguz Türks)
    Attachment 104353

I come from the Romanian part of the Dobrogea region located on the western Black Sea coast. My parents were born in the village called "Peceneaga". The history of the village testifies that this village was founded by the Pechenegs established in the region 1000 years ago, which is true. Many years have passed, and in my village most consider themselves Romanians. Well, he learns this history at school, but no one speaks Turkish, and the culture of the village is a typical Romanian one, for this reason, no citizen of the village has high hopes, and agrees to live a whole life with the idea that it is just an ordinary Romanian, that the Pechenegs were just a passing thing, either it's just the name of the village that has nothing to do with the population, or that there is still too little Turkish blood left in the population to deserve attention.
    Today, after a whole life I believed the same thing, I can't understand what happened, I can understand the process of Romanization intensely, but I can't understand why the Turk disappeared from us so much.
    Today, after studying only Pechenegs and the Turkish world for the last few years, when I walk through my village I am impressed when I look at the facial features of the people of my village, and I sell some real Turks, and I'm sorry they don't know that, and, I know he would be glad to know. Yes, it is a pride to be Turkish, it is the greatest joy! I want the language of my village to become Turkish, I want the people of my village to become Turks again, and the Turkish culture to return home, I want the Pecheneg people, who are believed to have disappeared, to be revived.
    It is true, the Pechenegs have been assimilated, there are really people in my village who do not have Pecheneg aspects. This is because not only the Pechenegs live there today. But, the founders of my village were the real Pechenegs, and some of us may be more Pechenegs than Romanians, in their true blood; there are people in my village who look like pure Turks ... hmm ... I think those people should take a test, see if they are Romanians :)

I wrote all this to prove that the Gagauz people are real Turks. Until recently, I had never heard of the name "gagauz" in my life, I did not know it existed. Doing a DNA test, I find out that I am 2 times more gagauz than Romanian. This clearly proves that the ancestors of the Gagauz are Pechenegs, so they testify to the truth: the name Gagauz means Gök-Oguz.
    According to the increasingly popular Turkish theory, all Oguz-speaking Turkish-speaking nations are the sons of Oguz Khan. Now yes, they all make sense. And the Gagauz are Üçoklar, sons of Gök Han: Bayindir, Peçenek, Çavuldur and Çepni. The name Gagauz comes from Gök-Oguz, meaning Gök Han.
    And the proof is the fact that I, as a descendant of the Pechenegs, is considered a gagauz.

My facial appearance is very turanid, as I testified above (all my life, I was called excessively Asian / Turkish, having in childhood also the nickname "Chinese" due to the shape of my eyes.

It is believed that the Gagauzians borrowed the Turkish language from Turkey, I confess: Whoever makes this statement is not familiar with Turkish history. It is possible that some of the Gagauz are, of course, with ancestors from Turkey, but not all. Those who are Pechenegs are the Turks who migrated from Central Asia to the Caspian Sea, reaching the North Black Sea, and descending into the Balkans. Arriving in the Balkans, some of the Pechenegs migrated to Turkey, and some remained scattered among all the Balkan countries and are completely assimilated, many, not knowing their true roots, but if they did a DNA test and would study history, they would declare themselves Turks.
    Also 1000 years ago, a people called Ghuzz came from the Pechenegs. These, as the name Oguzi indicates, most likely also Gök. In any case, they are all the same Turks, speakers of the Oguz Turk, there were probably conflicts between them, today all Turks recognize themselves as being of the same race, no matter what happened many years ago.
    What I can say, however, is just that Pecenek is part of Gagauz, and Gagauz of Pecenek. And I will not comment on the rest of the Turks, because I do not know.
    And, I want to start today by dispelling the myth that the Gagauz people are a people who borrowed the Turkish language. It is wrong! The Gagauz people have always spoken Turkish.
    Some still call them proto-Bulgarians, but the proto-Bulgarian language was not an Oghusa Turkish, but an Oghurian Turkish.
    I always wanted to be Turkish, today I am happy to be one.
    This will not make me forget that I am Romanian, only that I am twice as Gök-Oguz. Likewise, I brought the proof that the Pechenegs are still here, they are still Turks, I hope that all the Pechenegs will return to the Turks.

For genetic studies you can use my kit: CM6749117
    - If you are wrong, I may have Greek and Jewish roots. (I guess)
    BTHUN's ethnicity is set as "Tatar/Slav/Caucasian", but accounts that I think might be this troll with a thousand socks have often posted about Tatars, and they often say they they are of mixed ethnicity. BTHUN puts a space before question marks like Edgü, Yamyam, Chinese Kurd, and Friedrich Ulrich.

Dobruja used the smilie ":))", but Friedrich Ulrich also used ":))))))", and Bmack and SamuelPomper both used "=))".

Dobruja and Please both used the smilie ":o" in a thread title. I think Please is the same person too. (However unlike I said previously, maybe SCARtem was not actually him, but Please was just an account where he imitated SCARtem's posting style. He has imitated different AnthroScape users on his other accounts, like for example Gommi pretended to be HenryW.)
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 12-10-2020 at 04:51 AM.

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 09:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    turkic
    Ethnicity
    turkish + 1/4 georgian
    Ancestry
    caucasus, anatolia, balkan
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    pontid turanid
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,500
    Given: 2,435

4 Not allowed!

Komintasavalta you need to stop.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Maybe Turks should've conquered a more northern land, so they wouldn't have been assimilated by wogs and they would act more honest. Being deceitful seems to be in the blood of woggish people like Jews, Anatolians, and Romanians. There's no way Proto-Turkics acted like trolls. Some of the Turkish users on this forum besmirch the reputation of Ural-Altaic peoples.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,166
    Given: 58,938

1 Not allowed!

I think nothing unusual. There are Bosniaks, Albanians, Laz who are assimilated Turks.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Alexandro

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    Maybe Turks should've conquered a more northern land, so they wouldn't have been assimilated by wogs and they would act more honest. Being deceitful seems to be in the blood of woggish people like Jews, Anatolians, and Romanians. There's no way Proto-Turkics acted like trolls. Some of the Turkish users on this forum besmirch the reputation of Ural-Altaic peoples.
    Haha, what

Everything that Komintasavalta posts just further concerns me, what are his plans, why does he know so much about people on this forum, who is he plotting to kill, what secret intelligence agency is he working for, its very intriguing stuff.
    Last edited by Alexandro; 12-10-2020 at 06:35 AM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,078
    Given: 910

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueState View Post
    The question you raise goes beyond the scope of your own case, but is a more general anthropological-philosophical-political issue, and in fact, raises thousand of questions that are not only relevant here, but are fundamental issues in our post-modern globalized world where mass migration, diaspora-isation, multi-ethnic and multi-cultural societies are becoming the norm, where people from all four corners of the world are mixing and are completely blurring the traditional modern boundaries of Ethnicity, Nationality, Kinship.

How do we define ethnicity ? How do we judge the feeling of belonging to a group ? What defines a national group ? Are there objective conditions or is it purely subjective ?

We tend to distinguish the nationality-based countries to the ethnicity-based ones. In short, the nationality-based countries were the New World countries, where belonging to a country was more a recent cultural-administrative fact (citizenship, having an ID/passeport), because the populations are since their inception, made of different races (European colons, Native Amerindians, enslaved SSA). In this context, with no historical depth and directly confronted to a multiracial society, these countries didn't develop an ethnicity-based identity. They relied rather on common culture developed out of this mixing of races, with predominance of the colonial motherland (in North America, British Isles, in Latin America, Spain and Portugal).

Ethnicity in its deep original meaning : people sharing common ancestors, thus in more scientific words : sharing common genetics

The ethnicity-based countries are traditionally associated with the Old World, where populations didn't move extensively and produced a stabilized blend (with low and slow foreign admixture across centuries) that could differ from their neighbors. This has been build over centuries, this historical depth created the conditions of differentied language, culture, even religion/spirituality than their neighbors. These combinations of relatively specific genetic profile + language + culture + religion/spirituality, gives Old World ethnicities their solidity

BUT since at least World War II (and even before in the case of France), Old World countries are experiencing mass movements of population, thanks to globalization and economic development, combined with a rise of hyperindividualism, and the Critical Theory of postmodernity, where all social identities are crushed and are becoming "liquid" (see Zygmunt Bauman), the equality nationality=ethnicity is not true anymore. Even the very notion of ethnicity is losing its meaning. Inclusiveness is the new buzzword to describe this process.

Nowadays, you have 3rd generations of so-called immigrants in the West (we can even ask ourselves, are there still "immigrants" if they were born and raised here since 2 generations), that are either mixed or not, that are on the path or totally assimilated. And administratively speaking, they are already belonging to the nationality of their "host" country. So are Carribeans or Pakistanis in London British ? Are Algerians in Paris French ? Are Turks in Berlin German ? Are Somali in Stockholm Swede ? Are Surinamese in Amsterdam Dutch ? Some will say "No, obviously no because it's just administrative, on paper, but they are not "really" from there, not "real" Brits, French, Germans". "A pig born in a stable is not a horse"

OK but when do you acquire the essence of belonging to an ethnicity ? How many generations and centuries will they must wait in order to be recognized as real members of the ethnic group ? Never ? How much mixing and max "foreign" admixture is tolerated in order to join the club ? Let's a kid born in 2010 in London, is 1/2 White British, 1/4 Indian, 1/4 Black Carribean; he speaks only English, he got not religious upbringing. Where does this kid belong ? Isn't he at the end of the day, just a Brit ? A "New" Brit ?

You have in the Old World, a process of Americanization, where the very notion of ethnicity is imploding, and they are becoming just nationality-based countries. And insisting on differentiating ethnicity and nationality is seen as latent racism and outdated in the 21st century. This is a global movement of accelerated redefinition of ethnicities and nations identities, that is only at its beginning.

In the case of Turkey, despite being an Old World country, it has like some other ancient Imperial and crossroad countries (Russia, Iran), always been a mix of ethnic and religious groups, where identity has always been inclusive.
    The case of Turkey is different. There is lots of genetic variety in Turkish ethnicity. Genetically speaking there are Turks who plot close to Circassians, Arabians, Central Asian Turkics, Bosnians or etc. I am one of those who would plot closer to Bosnians (most probably). In short, Turkish ethnicity is not genetically homogeneous.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post
    Haha, what

Everything that Komintasavalta posts just further concerns me, what are his plans, why does he know so much about people on this forum, who is he plotting to kill, what secret intelligence agency is he working for, its very intriguing stuff.
    Jajajaja, you're probably one of these thousands socks too. You have used the smilie ":p" (in lowercase), just like blueberry99 and placebo.

The country and ethnicity of blueberry99 was set as Italian, but he made a classification thread about a Romanian girl. He also replied to multiple old classification threads about Kazakhs in a row.

Your account replied to the thread by imeruat where you implied that imeruat might be real, even though I had already proved that imeruat used machine translation.

You said "Ayyyyyyyyyyy" like a cartoon Spanish person.

You posted a video by the Swedish metal band Opeth, just like how your account CelticForest posted about Nordic folk metal bands.

You also wrote that you grew up in the US, just like many of your other accounts pretend to be American. (Or they pretend to be some combination between American and something else, like how barnumandbailey lives in America but was born in Kazakhstan, and Love Lives lives in America but the ethnicity field of his profile is set as "English,Turkish,Uyghur,azeri-turk,kazakh,Anglo-celtic,hannovra german,dutch, russian jewish(ashkenaz".)

The URLs of YouTube videos you post include the "ab_channel" parameter added by AdBlock, just like the videos posted by your other accounts.

Like your other socks, you have brought up in your posts how you're a new user who is not familiar with this forum.

The posts by your different socks are full of comma splices, just like how the text I quoted above contains two comma splices.

Maybe this is why you larp as Italian or Spanish on some of your accounts (Gommi is very likely another one of your accounts even though he speaks of you in third person):

Quote Originally Posted by Gommi View Post
    Btw, komintasavalta is right when he writes that the troll likely uses a translator.
    I remember that, on AS, he has written that he knows Italian and that he has almost a degree in romance languages (he deleted such info very soon, btw) but, when he tried to communicate with me in Italian, it was pretty obvious that he was using a translator.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 07:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Kotyan Khan from Age of Empires 2
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,020
    Given: 4,752

0 Not allowed!

Jajajaja, you're probably one of these thousands socks too. You have used the smilie "" (in lowercase), just like blueberry99 and placebo.

The country and ethnicity of blueberry99 was set as Italian, but he made a classification thread about a Romanian girl. He also replied to multiple old classification threads about Kazakhs in a row.

Your account replied to the thread by imeruat where you implied that imeruat might be real, even though I had already proved that imeruat used machine translation.

You posted a video by the Swedish metal band Opeth, just like how your account CelticForest posted about Nordic folk metal bands.

You also wrote that you grew up in the US, just like many of your other accounts pretend to be American. (Or they pretend to be some combination between American and something else, like how barnumandbailey lives in America but was born in Kazakhstan, and Love Lives lives in America but the ethnicity field of his profile is set as "English,Turkish,Uyghur,azeri-turk,kazakh,Anglo-celtic,hannovra german,dutch, russian jewish(ashkenaz".)

The URLs of YouTube videos you post include the "ab_channel" parameter added by AdBlock, just like the videos posted by your other accounts.

Like your other socks, you have brought up in your posts how you're a new user who is not familiar with this forum.

Maybe this is why you larp as Italian or Spanish on some of your accounts (Gommi is very likely another one of your accounts even though he speaks of you in third person):
    I'm starting to think you're a troll lol

Alexandro

0 Not allowed!

Jajajaja, you're probably one of these thousands socks too. You have used the smilie "" (in lowercase), just like blueberry99 and placebo.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, amazing, you have a good shtick going I'll give you that.

I never used this site before November, but you can believe what you want, lol.
    Last edited by Alexandro; 12-10-2020 at 07:17 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The way you write "hmm" is another giveaway:

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post
    Perhaps compared to the US or places like that people here tend to be a lot more, hmm, politically incorrect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobruja View Post
    But, the founders of my village were the real Pechenegs, and some of us may be more Pechenegs than Romanians, in their true blood; there are people in my village who look like pure Turks ... hmm ... I think those people should take a test, see if they are Romanians
    The Romanian-Turk connection makes it obvious that Dobruja is one of your socks.

I'm getting more powerful at sniffing out socks every day.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information