Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there Turkish people like me?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,836
    Given: 7,303

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aruncaz View Post
    The case of Turkey is different. There is lots of genetic variety in Turkish ethnicity. Genetically speaking there are Turks who plot close to Circassians, Arabians, Central Asian Turkics, Bosnians or etc. I am one of those who would plot closer to Bosnians (most probably). In short, Turkish ethnicity is not genetically homogeneous.
    The same goes for Greece. It is thanks to the mutual(Orthodox/Sunni) imperial heritage.

The people who show a readable East Eurasian admixture called ethnic Turks. These are the Anatolian and Balkan Turks. But whatever the amount of their East Eurasian admixture, they usually tend to cluster with the population to who they are native of the land. In many cases among Anatolian Turks, it is Greeks from all over Anatolia. Bulgarians, Macedonians, and Greeks for the Balkan Turks. Ethnically these two are representative of genetical averages what we call "Turkish." Many other minorities are representing their own names as they show different admixtures than Turks.

Other communities are also welcoming in Turkey's social structure as well, this is highly normal, and not only ones who live in Turkey but also still live in other Balkan countries tend to identify Turkish as well. It is thanks to their identification compass turned into Ottomans, and Turk was equal to Muslim during Ottomans. Considering Turkey is a nation-state, it is not likely anymore. But instead of giving up on former subjects who contributed to Ottomans and modern-day Turkey, the social norms encouraging us to accept them as if they are Turks too, still. This is where things are getting confusing. Even so, Turkey is not the only country that experiences the same situation. Plus, in your case, all the Bosniaks who settled in Turkey have already integrated into society a long time ago.

So, genetic and actual life is two different variables. The term Turk still covers the former Ottoman subjects who sided with them afterward. It functions how Greeks are absorbed Slavic and Aromanian speakers in the North, and Anatolian Greeks in the East then eventually became a nation-state. Turks have also absorbed Balkan and West Asian Muslims which are Bosniaks, Pomaks, Albanians, Circassians, and Georgians to some degree. In addition, few others who were already living in Anatolia. These communities usually call themselves like "Bosniak Turk, Circassian Turk" as a sign of they know who they are actually, but prefer to be Turkish. Again, in Turkey's social structure, no one is less or more Turk than each other and everyone mentioned above accepted as Turkish naturally.

It is just genetics that we should separate these groups. Because the communities we call ethnic Turks have nothing to identify except but Turk while the others have.
    qpAdm: Bulgarian_1.DG= 77 - Kimak.SG= 23, p= 0.36, se= 0.31.
    Y: Q-L330 > Q-YP771 > Q-BZ180 > Q-F16045* (F15008*) --> Baikal N, Altai MLBA, Aldy-Bel, Pazyryk, Hun.
    MT: K1a --> Iron Gates, Starcevo, Bulgaria N, Bulgaria CA, Bulgaria BA.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 07:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Kotyan Khan from Age of Empires 2
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,020
    Given: 4,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    Maybe Turks should've conquered a more northern land, so they wouldn't have been assimilated by wogs and they would act more honest. Being deceitful seems to be in the blood of woggish people like Jews, Anatolians, and Romanians. There's no way Proto-Turkics acted like trolls. Some of the Turkish users on this forum besmirch the reputation of Ural-Altaic peoples.
    Yes Turks should've conquered this blonde chicks in the video

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,175
    Given: 58,944

1 Not allowed!

All Balkan people are inherent turk to me some are Christian turks and some are Muslim turks. Balkan is Turkic Europe im not trolling it is my sincere opinion
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum User Cobra about Mortimer

Alexandro

1 Not allowed!

The way you write "hmm" is another giveaway:

The Romanian-Turk connection makes it obvious that Dobruja is one of your socks.

I'm getting more powerful at sniffing out socks every day.
    https://imgur.com/a/hWAORJm

Yes, such a sock, hahaha

(Excuse me looking like crap, I woke up not too long ago and need to shower, lol)

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post

Yes, such a sock, hahaha

(Excuse me looking like crap, I woke up not too long ago and need to shower, lol)
    You look cool my friend

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Med
    Hero
    Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,078
    Given: 911

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspias View Post
    Again, in Turkey's social structure, no one is less or more Turk than each other and everyone mentioned above accepted as Turkish naturally.
    Yes, I think this is the way it should be but back in primary and middle school, some of my classmates used to think I am not Turkish. I used to be offended by that and then insisted on not telling about the fact that I am of Bosnian ancestry. However, I think I am getting rid of this issue in my mind.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aruncaz View Post
    Yes, I think this is the way it should be but back in primary and middle school, some of my classmates used to think I am not Turkish. I used to be offended by that and then insisted on not telling about the fact that I am of Bosnian ancestry. However, I think I am getting rid of this issue in my mind.
    I consider you as my brother

Banned
    Last Online
    12-14-2020 @ 10:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Wienne see
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21

0 Not allowed!

Jajajaja, you're probably one of these thousands socks too. You have used the smilie "" (in lowercase), just like blueberry99 and placebo.

The country and ethnicity of blueberry99 was set as Italian, but he made a classification thread about a Romanian girl. He also replied to multiple old classification threads about Kazakhs in a row.

Your account replied to the thread by imeruat where you implied that imeruat might be real, even though I had already proved that imeruat used machine translation.

You said "Ayyyyyyyyyyy" like a cartoon Spanish person.

You posted a video by the Swedish metal band Opeth, just like how your account CelticForest posted about Nordic folk metal bands.

You also wrote that you grew up in the US, just like many of your other accounts pretend to be American. (Or they pretend to be some combination between American and something else, like how barnumandbailey lives in America but was born in Kazakhstan, and Love Lives lives in America but the ethnicity field of his profile is set as "English,Turkish,Uyghur,azeri-turk,kazakh,Anglo-celtic,hannovra german,dutch, russian jewish(ashkenaz".)

The URLs of YouTube videos you post include the "ab_channel" parameter added by AdBlock, just like the videos posted by your other accounts.

Like your other socks, you have brought up in your posts how you're a new user who is not familiar with this forum.

The posts by your different socks are full of comma splices, just like how the text I quoted above contains two comma splices.

Maybe this is why you larp as Italian or Spanish on some of your accounts (Gommi is very likely another one of your accounts even though he speaks of you in third person):
    You're becoming paranoid, not everyone is a troll because of some superficial similarities.

My friends immanenz und mutabor can attest it.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,516
    Given: 8,746

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gommi View Post
    You're becoming paranoid, not everyone is a troll because of some superficial similarities.

My friends immanenz und mutabor can attest it.
    You are 100 % a sock.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,863
    Given: 2,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post

Yes, such a sock, hahaha

That doesn't prove anything. You could've asked your wog friend to write IberianAlex on a piece of paper and take a photo, or it could be photoshopped, or the person in the photo could be the troll who has made all the socks himself.

(I just realized that when you click an icon for the tongue smiley in the sidebar, it inserts ":p" in lowercase. So the fact that the lowercase ":p" has been used by different accounts isn't such strong proof that they are socks after all.)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information