Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default Chinese Real Estate Developer on the Verge of Default

Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Fighting Back Against the CCP

Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "I'm a Chinese Submarine" :)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Chinese Property Developer Evergrande will not Pay Loan Interest

The photo above was posted at channelnewsasia.com.

According to Bloomberg, Chinese authorities told major lenders to China Evergrande Group not to expect interest payments due next week on bank loans, which takes the cash-strapped developer a step closer (to) the nation’s largest modern-day restructurings, and guarantees that China's "Lehman Moment" is now just a matter of days, if not hours.
    As noted on Monday, Evergrande’s failure to meet its obligations on time has led to protests across China by homebuyers, retail investors and even the developer’s own staff, raising the prospect of social unrest if the property giant’s troubles spin out of control. The company said on Tuesday if it’s unable to repay debts on time or get creditors to agree to extensions or alternative arrangements, it may lead to cross-default.
    Full article at ZeroHedge

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Double post.
    Last edited by Smaland; 09-16-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Extra post.
    Last edited by Smaland; 09-16-2021 at 07:43 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Extra post.
    Last edited by Smaland; 09-16-2021 at 08:42 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Biden: Xi Jinping Believes that China will Own the U.S. Within the Next 15 Years

"Biden said ... that he’s spent more time with Chinese President Xi Jinping 'than any world leader.'
    Xinhua/Sipa USA"

The photo and the caption above were both posted along with the article linked to below, which is dated May 28, 2001.

President Biden dropped an ominous note into his remarks to American service members at a Virginia military base ... , telling them that his Chinese counterpart believes Beijing will “own America” inside the next 15 years.
    'I’ve spent more time with President Xi [Jinping] of China than any world leader has — for 24 hours of private meetings with him with just an interpreter, 17,000 miles traveling with him in China and here,' the president added. 'He firmly believes that China, before the year [20]30, ’35, is going to own America because autocracies can make quick decisions.'
    Full story in the New York Post

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Manipulation of the World Bank to Raise China's Ranking for Ease of Doing Business

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Correction to Post #68 Above

Quote Originally Posted by Smaland View Post

"Biden said ... that he’s spent more time with Chinese President Xi Jinping 'than any world leader.'
    Xinhua/Sipa USA"

The photo and the caption above were both posted along with the article linked to below, which is dated May 28, 2001.

Full story in the New York Post
    The article in the New York Post is actually dated May 28, 2021.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information