Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,546
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Default During the Cultural Revolution, Mao Used the Equivalent of Critical Race Theory

Mao divided the Chinese into 10 classes; 5 black and 5 red (the oppressors and the oppressed). This was the basis of another successful use of the divide-and-conquer technique.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 08:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Nuclear Saber-rattling by the CCP

Pictured above is a DF-41 ICBM, which is a part of China's strategic nuclear forces. The image was posted along with the article linked to below.

... After the US government ordered US spy agencies to do a 90-day investigation into whether COVID-19 was released by a Chinese lab ... , Hu Xijin, the chief editor of The Global Times, one of the CCP’s main mouthpieces, immediately posted on his Chinese social media platform Weibo to attack the investigation (post made on May 26).

Two hours later, he sent another post, and threatened nuclear strikes. The following is (part) of his post dated on May 27. This post has so far, up to 11:28 am EST on May 29, got 26050 likes, 5308 comments and 1308 shares. ...
    'We must be prepared for a high-intensity showdown between the US and China, at which point a large number of DF-41 and JL-2 and JL-3 will be the backbone of our strategic will. Our nuclear missiles must be so numerous that the U.S. elite will tremble at the thought of military confrontation with China at that time.'
    Full article at Jennifer's World

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default The CCP May Be Using Stealth Surveillance Drones in America

The image above was posted at thedrive.com.

(Recently,) ... a highly customized stealth drone (was) spotted over the Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, AZ. This (quadcopter) drone is invisible to air traffic control radar and couldn’t even be seen with night vision goggles, reportedly. It was somehow spotted by a Customs and Border Protection (CBP) helicopter, which was joined by a Tucson Police helicopter to try to chase down the drone. It evaded them both with high speed maneuvers, climbing to 14,000 feet, then vanishing.
    I reached out to several of my contacts who are current or former military, and I was told that they believe this drone is a communist China stealth surveillance drone. ...
    (They) believe there are hundreds of such drones operating right now in U.S. air space, and they feed images and thermal video streams to communist Chinese satellites, which then relay it back to servers in China. ...
    Full story at the Natural News

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default China is Making War Using 21st Century Methods

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Involvement of the Chinese Government in International Drug Smuggling

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default A Nuclear Reactor is Leaking in China

As the video host says, "Let's hope that China doesn't suffer its own Chernobyl."

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default "...Chinese Defector's Identity Confirmed, Was Top Counterintelligence Official "

Photo credit: "AP Photo/Andrew Harnik, FILE"

We now know the name of the Chinese defector who has been working with the (U.S.) Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) for a few months and what his position within the Chinese military and government was, among other details.
    RedState’s sources confirmed that the defector is, in fact, Dong (Jingwei), that he was in charge of counterintelligence efforts in China, and that he flew to the United States in mid-February, allegedly to visit his daughter at a university in California. When Dong landed in California he contacted DIA officials and told them about his plans to defect and the information he’d brought with him. Dong then 'hid in plain sight' for about two weeks before disappearing into DIA custody.
    (A bullet list near the end of the article provides a summary of the information that Dong has given to the DIA.)
    Full article at redstate.com

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "The (CCP's) Most Spectacular Failure: The Great Leap Forward (1958-1962)"

From the video:
    At a secret meeting in Shanghai in 1959, Mao ordered Party officials to take up to a third of all the grain from the communes (in order to repay debt owed to the Soviet Union), more than they had ever taken before. At the meeting [Mao] announced that 'When there is not enough to eat people starve to death. It is better to let half of the people die so that the other half can eat their fill.'
    In his book Mao's Great Famine, which is referenced in the video, historian Frank Dikotter estimates that 45 million people perished.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information