Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,048
    Given: 987

0 Not allowed!

Never surprise me to know free presses in the west would be paid to flatter any oligarch or autocrat, but the trick is that any harsh criticism against communism from the west is very weak in terms of morale and persuation, therefore as time goes on, people will naturally get the impression that communism is not hostile. The cause of this phenomenon is the inherent weakness inside both imperialism and capitalism against communism. You will have to give credit to kmarx for that, he did understand the weakness of the west and he exploited it to the utmost point for his people. I will forgive western weakness in the situation against chinese communism, because recently I do see there are many sincere portions of concern shown amongs the western world. I do not believe any people or race is particularly proned to evil, even the jews(fake or not), sooner or later everybody shall arrive at a same point of consensus for revitalizing our civilization and nature, the starting point is to know what is going wrong.

Aphorisms:

1-There is only one thing worthy of struggle in sweat and blood-to forgive peoples faults, all the rest things should be achieved through languishing wisdom and effortless graces.
    2-To commit to something before understanding it is a kind of great wisdom.
    3-The devinity of a man is commitment, not understanding and knowledges.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 11-06-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2023 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    President Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It is wrong to say that rich people are powerful and they are responsible for making poor people poorer by corruptions and unethical way of life. I just watched some grim documentaries about poverty and disparities. I must not talk everything I am thinking on now here, but just a scrump of my thoughts about them. I am tended to distill something very evasive in common conceptions from the pool of ideas and post them. Watching poverty is heart-wrenching maybe because I am not rich enough myself, but certainly not much better than them, maybe just a tiny bit. And this tiny bit means a lot to me, I do not want to lose it nor want to become a typical rich people which feels nothing outside their own circles. The problem is more about our understanding of the rich people rather than how we should sympathize with thee poor. As we know, communism is based on the theory of economic conflicts between the classes, thus, it means a lot for people to become richer than the others, such simple motivation is proven to be powerful enough to overturn a whole country upside down. Yes, as a result on the surface, most communist countries do not immediately descend into visible miseries of poverty, but this single motivation found on monetary competition will weaken a national integrity in a long run, thus revealing the nature of economic disparity: it may not worth the effort people pay for becoming richer, as the result, it is nothing but our own struggle in vanity that drives up the value of capitals and divides our own societies, although maybe not domestically but internationally.

People might not believe in virtue anymore, because of the prevalent fear of poverty, yes, the fear. We dare not face the grim face of poverty, shrink from it like a rat, which might see humankind more miserbale than themselves, cherish in their own world of rich cowardice. Therefore, poverty is not rich peoples fault, but poor peoples own, rich people is as powerless as poor people feel themself to be, it is just a shared illusion that rich people make poor people poorer that lead us to feed the evil of capitalism.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What is more scary to me than poverty is how most people feel the fear for it and can not recognize it. We all know fear is not good, all rationalists say so, Sir Bertrand Russell for example: “Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom." We are all about being encouraged to do business, but after all, we still fear something, not even God or Christ, but poor people, we might despite someone which is poorer than ourself, out of fear for poverty !! Where is the grand teaching about conquering fear?? People build walls between the poors and riches, is it not fear? We cheat to become richer is it not fear?

We still have a huge amount of fear, and are allow to fear the poor people as if we are allowed to fear Christ. This is an ugly hive of rats, it does not make us truly rich just to be richer than someone else, from the highest level of fortune, we are all poor people and we are fearing each other like wild animals. We do not need to sympathize the poor people, sympathize ourself first.

I said earlier that poverty prompts superstition, no, I must revise my idea earlier, I agree with Sir Bertrand Russell totally: Fear prompts superstition, especially the fear for poverty.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo imaginator
    Ethnicity
    East Asian
    Ancestry
    Zhuang Ethnic
    Country
    China
    Taxonomy
    Scion of Chaos
    Politics
    Order Of Chaos
    Hero
    Religion
    Amun-Ra
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Since the west leads both in theological and atheistic arguments, atheistic standards therefere are derived from the western critical perspective of their own religions. The world is led by the nose in both theistic and atheistic discourses by the western paradigms, this situation leads to our ignorance of our own current situations and our own history, the result is we choose to follow either theistic or atheistic paths, non-western people will always become vulnerable in all vital ideological movements.

When we have to make our own non-western discourse in the theologies, we also need to question about atheistic practicalities. The real problem for the world today is not about whether religions are good or bad, but this very discussion is usurped by the academical authorities and communists, and people fail to notice this: the apparent lack of democracy in philosophical discussion related to the religions.

The solutions will sound easy but hard to realize:

1-To revive theological discussion in the same democratic spirit which is applied to science, people do not notice that anything related to religion in a discussion is always stifled before anyone of us start talking by the denial of theisms. Atheism in practice is autocratic, it works in the subliminal way to stop you from thinking by denying some natural functions of human reasoning. That is, if people believe in atheism imposed by the authority, they can not fully function in the rationality, same with occultic frenzics.

2-To shift the paradigm of theism from the western history, do not only look at the west for evidences and testaments for either theism or atheism, we must find our own evidences and testaments, including all western people. I know Christianity alone does not fully provide the foundation to the need of personal and social and national identities as time develops, but do not just think only you are in need of identity, but so do everybody in the world. Religion is man-made, but faith is not, religion=/=faith, either denial and confirmity to the church and religion does not equal to either denial or confirmity to faith. We have to find our own answers to these questions, anyone who feed it to you does not worthy of trust. Nobody knows what you really believe in, I do not have to believe you just for you claiming to be a christian or buddhist even less atheist, even we can call each other as brothers. If you do not testity your own faith, you will only be led into others atheism or theism, which be either right or wrong will not serve you.

Lastly, this is not all about the fault of the west or the masonry, it is more about our own weaknesses, some kind of people in the west are just being mediocre enough to cater to peoples weaknesses that is all. Blaming the west or masonry, is a distraction.
    Last edited by Hexachordia; 11-25-2021 at 01:18 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 2,118

1 Not allowed!

Default CCP Plan: Reduce the Population of the Uyghur People Over Time, Using Birth Control Policies

Another way to lower the birth rate among the Uyghurs is to place large numbers of husbands and / or wives into Communist concentration camps.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information