Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Macedonian Jews Urge Bulgaria to Acknowledge Responsibility for Holocaust Mass Deportations

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

They are just mad they got cockblocked by Bulgaria from joining the EU.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Julius Evola
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,157
    Given: 6,705

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pulstar View Post
    Indeed, that's subjective part. And for incrementalistic part: The way he always puts a bit more informations every time he posts a bit more on the topic of "Bulgarianess" of North Macedonians.
    Bugarska rabota

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 02:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pine View Post
    The ~200 elderly Macedonian Jews probably don't believe in virgin conspiracy theories.
    For the educated people it is hard to believe in all the miracles in the old as well in the new testament performed by the Gad. Jews refused to believe in resurrection of Jesus because Jesus was a man in blood and flesh walking in the real earthly realm. Jews do not have problem in believing in this:

"Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. ... Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God. The LORD said, "I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt."
    or in this
    "When the three Hebrew children—Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego—were thrown into a fiery furnace because of their faithfulness to God, King Nebuchadnezzar, came to witness their execution—but he was stunned to see not three but four men in the fire…and he recognized that the fourth man in the fire was none other than "
    or in this
    "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. ... God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day. And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

Resurrection is is far less miracle which God is able to perform but Jews had refused the Gospel because they don't believe in Resurrection.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianV View Post
    Jeez have Jews ever apologized for the Soviet Union and the genocide of tens of millions of Christians?
    'Hey, remember when you guys killed 98% of us? Could you say sorry?'
    'No because in another country, people of your religion killed people of my religion.'

This would, of course, be retarded, as most things you say are, if it were true. Of course the reality is 'tens of millions' is simply wrong, and the leadership of the USSR was always non-Jewish. Stalin, who did all the genocides, once trained in an Orthodox seminary. Where's our apology, Christians?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaArgus1 View Post
    For the educated people it is hard to believe in all the miracles in the old as well in the new testament performed by the Gad. Jews refused to believe in resurrection of Jesus because Jesus was a man in blood and flesh walking in the real earthly realm. Jews do not have problem in believing in this:

"Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. ... Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face, because he was afraid to look at God. The LORD said, "I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt."
    or in this
    "When the three Hebrew children—Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego—were thrown into a fiery furnace because of their faithfulness to God, King Nebuchadnezzar, came to witness their execution—but he was stunned to see not three but four men in the fire…and he recognized that the fourth man in the fire was none other than "
    or in this
    "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. ... God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning--the first day. And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

Resurrection is is far less miracle which God is able to perform but Jews had refused the Gospel because they don't believe in Resurrection.
    Difficult to believe in a god of love who promises to torture those who don't love him back forever and ever.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité
    Last Online
    08-24-2021 @ 02:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macédonien
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 219
    Given: 36

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    '...Difficult to believe in a god of love who promises to torture those who don't love him back forever and ever.
    Agreed!! that is difficult. If we don't believe blindly we question the whole concept of God which makes our lives meaningless. Are we godly spirits or human animals? I don't like to spend my life in believing that we are animals with no spiritual purpose in life.
    Last edited by MegaArgus1; 12-13-2020 at 02:49 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-15-2021 @ 06:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberomaurusian Y DNA + Eurasian Autosomal
    Ethnicity
    Paleolithic Maghrebi
    Country
    Algeria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 414
    Given: 217

0 Not allowed!

Don't blame all Bulgarians for the actions of a few. Acknowledge that.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EM78GREENSAVANNAH View Post
    Don't blame all Bulgarians for the actions of a few. Acknowledge that.
    They did. Specifically.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    'Hey, remember when you guys killed 98% of us? Could you say sorry?'
    'No because in another country, people of your religion killed people of my religion.'

This would, of course, be retarded, as most things you say are, if it were true. Of course the reality is 'tens of millions' is simply wrong, and the leadership of the USSR was always non-Jewish. Stalin, who did all the genocides, once trained in an Orthodox seminary. Where's our apology, Christians?

Difficult to believe in a god of love who promises to torture those who don't love him back forever and ever.
    More Jew lies. At the first opportunity Jews genocided tens of million of Christians.
    No Jew denies this. You would separate yourself better by saying yeah Jews were the original genociders but it does not represent all of us.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

1 Not allowed!

Jewish Bolsheviks Satanists also tried to genocide Germans, Italians and Spanish.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

'No Jew denies the lies I'm saying' is bizarre. Almost no-one agrees that Christians were 'genocided,' full stop, let alone by Jews.

Classic Solzhenitsyn reposted meme with the same spelling mistake as if that proves anything + bonus points for 'Jewish Satanists.' Very interested in when the Jews tried to 'genocide' the Spanish, Italians and Krauts though.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information