Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Aprioristicamente parlando, senza grosse pretese di scientificità, ovviamente..

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

2 Not allowed!

The OP is most likely the Romanian/Turkish/whatever troll who has a thousand socks, because:

- More than half of the new accounts here are him, or at least it's almost half.
    - He made a thread where he introduced himself for this account, just like for his accounts Imeruat, Todd Frent, longly, and barnumandbailey.
    - He often replies to his own threads using his other accounts, but he used the OP's account to reply to the thread by his sock Imeruat. IberianAlex, Episteme, Gommi, and longly (who I'm fairly sure are his socks) also replied to the thread by Imeruat. I think 5 latest replies to the thread are all by his socks.
    - He has already posted in a classification thread. Some of his accounts pretend to be complete newbies, but then they immediately start posting in classification threads using anthrotard jargon.
    - The OP's account has used the ":​)" smiley unironically in a way that it conveys friendliness, but it has also been used by other female accounts by the troll, including Imeruat and Love Lives. (It's something that is occasionally also used by Feiichy the tsundere, even though generally she acts very aggressive.)

He has also larped as Italian on his other accounts, which have probably included Gommi, Episteme, Ahana, blueberry99, ДенисМентус, and bugiacosta, even though I'm not 100% sure about all of them:

- The country and ethnicity of blueberry99 was set as Italian, but he made a classification thread about a Romanian girl. He also replied to multiple old classification threads about Kazakhs in a row.
    - Most posts by Ahana are short replies to classification threads. He replied this to SamuelPomper unironically: "Hey Samuel Pomper, I really thank you so much for your answer. I really appreciate the time you give in replying, Thank you so so so so much. I owe you €5 paypal". (SamuelPomper is one of the accounts this troll registered with the usernames of AnthroScape users.) Like other accounts by the troll, he used oldschool smilies like ":​)))))", "XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD" and "<3". He started a classification thread about a Soviet soldier, like other accounts by the troll. He started a classification thread about a Moldavian with height and weight measurements and with two photos that were frontal and profile photos. He also posted another classification thread about a Moldavian with frontal and profile photos, and with estimated skelic index and cephalic index.
    - bugiacosta claimed to be someone who lived in Italy, but his ancestry was set as "Moldova - Romania - Russia - Ukraine". When I searched for the term "skelic index", I found a classify me thread by bugiacosta, which used the same photos as the thread by Ahana in the previous link above.
    - Like other accounts by the troll, ДенисМентус posted links to humanphenotypes.net, started a classification thread about a Soviet soldier, started a thread about classifying himself with frontal and profile photos, and with height and weight measurements, posted images as attachments, claimed to be mixed ethnicity (Italian and Russian), randomly wrote some sentences in lowercase, randomly omitted spaces around punctuation characters, sometimes added an extra space before a colon, bumped his own classification threads, and used oldschool smilies like ":​D" and ";​)".
    - Gommi is also the same troll, and he wrote this about himself in the third person: "I remember that, on AS, he has written that he knows Italian and that he has almost a degree in romance languages (he deleted such info very soon, btw) but, when he tried to communicate with me in Italian, it was pretty obvious that he was using a translator."

So if you're actually Italian, let's see you write something complex in Italian. Or better yet, post a Vocaroo where you say in Italian that you're Empedocle.

Last edited by Komintasavalta; 12-11-2020 at 11:12 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-14-2020 @ 01:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Non sono un troll, prova ad inserire questa frase in un traduttore automatico e noterai che il risultato non sarà il medesimo, finno-permico dei mie stivali.

Gli altri utenti italiani potranno senz'altro confermare.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

È quasi impossibile formulare sentenze di una certa complessità con il solo ausilio di un traduttore automatico. Un italiano noterebbe immediatamente se una frase fosse stata creata esclusivamente in tal modo.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ah, dulcis in fundo, "dei miei stivali" è un'espressione colloquiale che usiamo in Italia, sicché tradurla letteralmente in inglese non avrebbe molto senso (non ha lo stesso significato di "of my boots", me sono certa)

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

1 Not allowed!

Yeah I don't doubt that you actually know some Italian and Spanish. But if you posted something longer or more complex, native Italian speakers might be able to tell that you're not a native speaker. Or maybe they can already tell it from these one-line posts.

When your sock Zarass wrote in Spanish, a Spanish user replied this to him: "Eres tú el que no eres español (se te nota en cómo escribes)" ("It is you who are not Spanish (it shows in how you write)").

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information