Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

3 Not allowed!

Default Where Do We Go From Here?

The first photo above was posted at annyas.com, and the second was posted at kino.de. The historical context for Back to Bataan (1945) was the Japanese occupation of the Philippines, from 1942-45. John Wayne plays Colonel Joseph Madden, a U.S. Army officer who forms one of the Filipino guerrilla units from one or more Philippine Scouts and Filipino civilians. Wayne, in character, is in the second photo; he is seated facing the camera, second from the right. Anthony Quinn, playing Captain Andrés Bonifacio, is seated smoking a cigarette.

Although the soldiers in the film are Japanese, current viewers of the film could think of communist soldiers instead.

Before making what might turn out to be hasty decisions, American patriots could wait and watch carefully, following President Trump's lead as he acts in the weeks to come.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 11:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default Who We're Up Against

Video clip from the film Saboteur (1942). "Barry Kane" (Robert Cummings, standing), has been falsely accused of an act of industrial sabotage in which his friend was killed. Here, he addresses "Charles Tobin" (Otto Kruger, seated), leader of the sabotage ring.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Banned
    Last Online
    01-16-2022 @ 01:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West European/Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain (La Mancha region)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    T-CTS8402
    mtDNA
    T2b-16296C!
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Mediterranid
    Religion
    Atheist
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 557
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Back to the bunker to brood over baked beans.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "There is no advantage in cooperating with the (communists)."

At the top is actress Fely Franquelli, in character as "Dalisay Delgado" in the war drama Back to Bataan, released in 1945 (photo was uploaded to bookmice.net). Just below her photo is an image of actor Leonard Strong, in character as "General Homma" in the same film. (photo was uploaded to fr.wikipedia.org) "Miss Delgado" is a Filipino patriot who masquerades as a collaborator who makes radio propaganda broadcasts. The General Homma of real life was the commander of Japanese occupation forces in the Philippines from January to June, 1942.

In video section 57:18 - 57:47 of the film, General Homma asks Miss Delgado for a frank answer as to why the Japanese had not won over the Filipinos. The dialogue in the table below records General Homma's question and Miss Delgado's response:

Dialogue
    Video Section
    Remarks
    [GENERAL HOMMA:] Miss Delgado, tell Colonel Koroki why we have failed to win the Filipino people over.

[MISS DELGADO:] I was not aware that ...

[GENERAL HOMMA breaks in:] The guerrillas obviously have the complete aid and sympathy of the people. We are interested only in a frank answer.
    57:18 - 57:32 "Colonel Koroki" is standing to the right of Miss Delgado, out of the view of the camera.
    (In order to liken this section of the film to America's current situation, in the dialogue below I have replaced the word "Japanese" with "communists / communist".)

[MISS DELGADO:] There is no advantage in cooperating with the (communists). [Suppose that] a man obeys all the (communist) laws. When he is taken at random and shot, his next door neighbor will think it doesn't matter who you obey, he might as well die fighting. (emphasis mine)
    57:33 - 57:47 The video below corresponds to the video section dialogue recorded at the left.

Last edited by Smaland; 12-22-2020 at 11:39 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Newt Gingrich in Op-ed: "... I Will not Accept Joe Biden as President "

Given (our current) environment, I have no interest in legitimizing the father of a son who Chinese Communist Party members boast about buying. Nor do I have any interest in pretending that the current result is legitimate or honorable.

It is simply the final stroke of a four-year establishment-media power grab. It has been perpetrated by people who have broken the law, cheated the country of information, and smeared those of us who believe in America over China, history over revisionism, and the liberal ideal of free expression over cancel culture.
    Full op-ed in The Washington Times

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Default America Needs Republicans Like This, Right Now.

God give us men. The time demands
    Strong minds, great hearts, true faith, and willing hands;
    Men whom the lust of office does not kill;
    Men whom the spoils of office cannot buy;
    Men who possess opinions and a will;
    Men who have honor; men who will not lie;
    Men who can stand before a demagogue
    And (damn) his treacherous flatteries without winking;
    Tall men, sun-browned, who live above the fog
    In public duty and in private thinking ...
    From a poem by Joshua Gilbert Holland (1819-1881)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Facebook Shut Down Campaign Donation Pages for Both Georgia Republican Senatorial Candidates

"Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg testifies at a Senate Judiciary and Commerce Committees Joint Hearing in Washington on April 10, 2018. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times)"

Facebook shut down a fundraising page for Sens. Kelly Loeffler (R-Ga.) and David Perdue (R-Ga.) just days before voters head to the polls (for the Georgia Senate runoff elections) to decide between the Republicans and their Democratic challengers.
    (Currently,) Republicans hold a 50-48 edge in the upper chamber (of) the next Congress. If Democrats win both runoffs and the White House, they’d control the Senate by virtue of the tiebreaking vote the vice president, acting as the president of the Senate, can cast.
    Full article in The Epoch Times

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Insight into Why It's Been More Difficult to Drain the Swamp than we Might have Thought

Quotation of remarks made by Mr. Still in video section 3:13 - 4:02:
    (Bill Barr was) ... called back to government service on December 7, 2018 (to be Attorney General). The idea that Barr would oversee an investigation of his friends, colleagues, and bosom buddies who are also part of the Washington establishment turned out to be wishful thinking.

Some of these people he has known his entire adult life. They are the folks he saw at soccer games and PTA meetings. He went to their weddings, (and) their kids' weddings; he went to their parties, and they went to his. Washington is his neighborhood, filled with his friends, acquaintenances, and associates.

The only way that somebody is going to conduct a real investigation is if it is (done by) someone from outside the establishment, and that doesn't simply mean outside of Washington. But oddly enough, (it would be) someone like Trump himself, someone who (had) never worked for the government (before). ...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Pelosi Made an Inquiry Re a Possible Coup Against the President

The above photo was posted along with the article linked to below.

Ms. Pelosi also said she had spoken with Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, about 'preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes.'
    Mr. Trump, (Defense Department officials) noted, is still the commander in chief, and unless he is removed, the military is bound to follow his lawful orders. While military officials can refuse to carry out orders they view as illegal, they cannot proactively remove the president from the chain of command. That would be a military coup, these officials said.
    Full article at The New York Times

Thread Information