N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,621

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by David Johnson View Post
    It's hogwash this Christianity stuff. Look into Hinduism the religion of your ancestors and stop larping.
    Sure, he needs to look into Hinduism under which his ancestors the Gypsies have been declared untouchable (lowest) caste. Hillarious how lacking knowledge some of neo-Pagan larpers are.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,177
    Given: 58,950

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    Sure, he needs to look into Hinduism under which his ancestors the Gypsies have been declared untouchable (lowest) caste. Hillarious how lacking knowledge some of neo-Pagan larpers are.
    Yes. I hate the caste system it is inhumane. And many untouchables in india themselfes convert to christianity. Mother Theresa worked in india and some became christians.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,985
    Given: 450

1 Not allowed!

I think you oughta get a big send-off with an accordion band playing Arrivederci Roma.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Hiya, doll, this wanker is larping as English as well. If you were under the impression he was terribly English you would be utterly wrong. I'm jolly well miffed at him. As you can see American English is quite different from British English and I find American English to be atrocious but I can speak it.

In Americanese :

He is not British one can tell by his speech patterns. Actually, the modern British are not as religious as their ancestors but the vikings that raided Britain were pagan while the Anglo-Saxons, at the time, were Christian. The official religion of England is Anglicanism as you might already know.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by NSXD60 View Post
    I think you oughta get a big send-off with an accordion band playing Arrivederci Roma.
    You know pretty well the roma, though, surprising for a american, I didnt expected you to know that. But yes the roma throw big parties, around everything, baptism, wedding, big-send off to army etc. When there used to be a compulsory army service or draft. Now there is none anymore. But I had one. A send-off. Which to me is not "humiliating" (like you might intend ) but rather joyful. The roma are joyful people.
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    Hiya, doll, this wanker is larping as English as well. If you were under the impression he was terribly English you would be utterly wrong. I'm jolly well miffed at him. As you can see American English is quite different from British English and I find American English to be atrocious but I can speak it.

In Americanese :

He is not British one can tell by his speech patterns. Actually, the modern British are not as religious as their ancestors but the vikings that raided Britain were pagan while the Anglo-Saxons, at the time, were Christian. The official religion of England is Anglicanism as you might already know.
    The British and Irish were quiete early christians, and they send missionaries to Germany, further east etc. St.Boniface was from Britain and he went to Germany, and he invented the christmas tree, or rather made a first sign for it. He used a fire tree to explain the trinity, and the locals started "calling it gods tree" like they previously worshipped the oak. St.Boniface was English/Irish or Scottish but from British Isles.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-20-2021 @ 05:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    Norway
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricised Hallstatt + CM
    Politics
    Radical Veganism
    Hero
    Jive, Varg, Thor
    Religion
    Germanic Paganism
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 88
    Given: 44

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post

In Americanese :

I'm not American. Stop talking about me you fucking schitzo heroin junkie.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-20-2021 @ 05:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    Norway
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricised Hallstatt + CM
    Politics
    Radical Veganism
    Hero
    Jive, Varg, Thor
    Religion
    Germanic Paganism
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 88
    Given: 44

0 Not allowed!

Yeah because he's treated really well by all the Christ cucks here who constantly insult him over his race.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I dont know when guests will be allowed again. But it seems as if I will be participating in monk life when im guest there. They said now it is impossible to do so because of Corona, that means that when Corona is over and it is allowed again, that I would be participating in monk life it seems.

because

Dear Mr. Plemic,

Unfortunately, we cannot say when a guest stay with us will be possible again. The lockdown is scheduled to end on January 24th, but that doesn't have to mean that we will be accepting guests by then. We also have to add that our choir prayer and the convent mass will continue to take place in camera for the time being after the lockdown, as we need all the space in the chapel for the confreres who, due to the current situation in larger distances. In this respect, you could only move around in the monastery courtyard and attend mass in our parish church during a stay with us. You wouldn't notice much of our monastery business

Let's hope the situation will improve soon. The best thing to do is to contact you again at the end of January / beginning of February.

Warm greetings and God's blessing from the Heiligenkreuz Abbey

P. Leopold

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information