Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,272
    Given: 9,857

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    I bet you've never watched a documentary about the Holocaust or visited a concentration camp memorial in your whole life, Blondie...
    Otherwise you wouldn't state such bullshit.
    I bet you know nothing about nazism, nazis were pro german not pro white, i have talked about whites so nazis have nothing to do with that, also i have never glorified any nazism or genocide what you want to force on me. Bye loser.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,020
    Given: 2,574

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I bet you know nothing about nazism, nazis were pro german not pro white, i have talked about whites so nazis have nothing to do with that, also i have never glorified any nazism or genocide what you want to force on me. Bye loser.
    It is the I don't agree with you so you must be a Nazi routine.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,268
    Given: 13,628

1 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercomputer View Post
    Why is there so much White guilt in the West in our media and our universities? Why is the narrative so one sided, exaggerated and de-contextualized? I have been thinking about that and I think I've figured it out. White guilt is a result of Black (and to lesser extent brown) failure. Think about it. There is no White guilt relative to Asians, despite the fact that there are plenty of negative things you can point out Whites have done to Asians. That's because Asians are successful so there is no need for it. Blacks and Browns on the other hand are not successful so the left that dominates our institutions has to have some kind of a mechanism to prevent Whites from developing resentment against against groups that are such a burden to us. If Asians were as "troublesome" as Blakcs, we would be constantly be hearing how the Chinese built American railroads, how the Japanese were imprisoned in interment camps during ww2 and what the British have done to China during the opium wars. Likewise if Blacks were as successful as Whites we wouldn't be hearing about Slavery or Jim crow just like we never hear about what Whites did to Asians.

So next time you hear some leftist spout White guilt at you, simply reply "White guilt is a result of Black failure" to shut him up.
    The British empire was very racist so 'whites' in the colonies reaped what they sowed. Talking about 'whites' as a whole is awfully preposterous as various 'white' ethnicities do not get a long. You can't handle the bantz (banter):

These are the facts :

1.) The English are superior

2.) The British empire was gloriously racist

3.) The retarded Americans and Australians etc... thought it was a good idea not to be a part of the 'British empire'

4.) Nazis ruined racism for everyone, unlike the British, who were more restrained

5.) So called 'White nations' are now getting their bum (butt) raped by Jews, negros, feminists etc.. etc...during the British empire the 'Jews' were under control and helpful e.g. Benjamin Disreali.

6.) The current situation can be blamed on America, Australia, New Zealand, Nazi Germany etc.. etc.. primarily before you blame 'Jews' and 'leftists'

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,196
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    The British empire was very racist so 'whites' in the colonies reaped what they sowed. Talking about 'whites' as a whole is awfully preposterous as various 'white' ethnicities do not get a long. You can't handle the bantz (banter):

These are the facts :

1.) The English are superior

2.) The British empire was gloriously racist

3.) The retarded Americans and Australians etc... thought it was a good idea not to be a part of the 'British empire'

4.) Nazis ruined racism for everyone, unlike the British, who were more restrained

5.) So called 'White nations' are now getting their bum (butt) raped by Jews, negros, feminists etc.. etc...during the British empire the 'Jews' were under control and helpful e.g. Benjamin Disreali.

6.) The current situation can be blamed on America, Australia, New Zealand, Nazi Germany etc.. etc.. primarily before you blame 'Jews' and 'leftists'

1.) White people exist as a separate genetic cluster. There is also a distinct European culture. White people exist. Ethnicity is a social construct. Race isn't.
    2.) Countries that were colonised by the British empire are doing better than those that didn't. European colonialism helped the third world. This is even proven by academic studies.
    2.) With only a few minor exceptions like Indians in the USA all Black and Brown people are a financial and crime burden in White countries. They are also a political and cultural burden.

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,196
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ixulescu View Post
    No, critical theory is just a tool for grabbing power. Those who deploy it don't give two shits about blacks / minorities / "oppressed" groups. It's a con.
    I don't deny that there is a selfish and anti-White element in the left. However it is important to recognize many of them are genuinely brainwashed and care about minorities. Jared Taylor once gave a good speech where he said that we cannot expect the other side to see the good intentions in us if we aren't willing to see the good intentions in them.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2022 @ 08:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Vlach, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,983
    Given: 2,435

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercomputer View Post
    I don't deny that there is a selfish and anti-White element in the left. However it is important to recognize many of them are genuinely brainwashed and care about minorities. Jared Taylor once gave a good speech where he said that we cannot expect the other side to see the good intentions in us if we aren't willing to see the good intentions in them.
    None of those with power on the left have the best interests of minorities at heart. They want the minorities poor, minority groups are just voting farms for them.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    White guilt stems from incompetence from former colonies and the savior complex of whites. In a sense, it's racism deluxe.
    +1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111

Exactly this, i've always found white guilt to be racist, and i don't understand how do black people allow themselves to be patronized by these people.
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-16-2022 @ 01:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West European/Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain (La Mancha region)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    T-CTS8402
    mtDNA
    T2b-16296C!
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Mediterranid
    Religion
    Atheist
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 557
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianV View Post
    It is the I don't agree with you so you must be a Nazi routine.
    I get pissed off often, but I am genuinely interested in knowing the reason why hold different beliefs, rather than refusing to communicate.
    The flipside to Blondie getting the "Nazi routine" is that I'm called some variation of "commie scum" with amazing regularity for disagreeing with Republicans in general & the recent leadership in particular. The irony is that I have close friends as well as relatives whom I'm on good terms with who represent the entire political spectrum.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-16-2022 @ 01:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West European/Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain (La Mancha region)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    T-CTS8402
    mtDNA
    T2b-16296C!
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Mediterranid
    Religion
    Atheist
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 557
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    +1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1111111111111111

Exactly this, i've always found white guilt to be racist, and i don't understand how do black people allow themselves to be patronized by these people.
    So, I guess you will welcome the day when Hillary Clinton & Nancy Pelosi are replaced by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
    About time, too.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information