Thread: BRAZILIAN STATES BY HISTORIC POPULATION

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 85

1 Not allowed!

Default BRAZILIAN STATES BY HISTORIC POPULATION

The things have changed a lot, after 1920 colonial states lost a lot of their importance when Southern states plus São Paulo skyrocket. After 1970 was the time of North and Central West states.

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 03:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,913
    Given: 4,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    The things have changed a lot, after 1920 colonial states lost a lot of their importance when Southern states plus São Paulo skyrocket. After 1970 was the time of North and Central West states.

Do you see the North ever regaining the importance it used to have when Pernambuco was the most important zone?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andullero View Post
    Do you see the North ever regaining the importance it used to have when Pernambuco was the most important zone?
    The "North" you say is the wide north with these dense zones in Northeast, I suppose. This part of Brazil is since 1998 getting out of more than a century of free fall decay, but still have a long way to go. I belive this part of Brazil between Fortaleza and Recife can obtain some of its importance again, but not the same level of importance as before, for example I doubt Paraíba state will be as great as before so early, they had more people and economy than many modern great brazilian states when they are so small today. Part of the reason is because today we have places like São Paulo that has the whole population of Spain/Argentina and will not lost its importance so early, neither its economic powerhouse, this state had a meteoric growth after 1860 and will rule Brazil for many centuries.

But you are talking the modern North Region as the definition of the gorvernment, I think this region never was imlortant like todays level, maybe only between 1910-1930. I see much prosperity for them.

Other region developing at fast pace is the Central West thar after 1970 is being fastly populated by immigrants from the South, Northeast and Southeast.
    Last edited by Tenma de Pegasus; 12-19-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 03:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic Caribbean
    Ethnicity
    Dominican
    Ancestry
    63.08% Eurasian, 28.75% SSA, 8.18% Amerind
    Country
    Dominican-Republic
    Y-DNA
    R-U152
    mtDNA
    L0a2a1a
    Taxonomy
    Pardo
    Hero
    Pedro Santana, Joaquin Balaguer
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,913
    Given: 4,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    The "North" you say is the white north with these dense zones in Northeast, I urderstand. This part of Brazil is since 1998 getting out of more than a century of free fall decay, but still have a long way to go. I belive this part of Brazil between Fortaleza and Recife can obtain some of its importance again, but not the same level of importance as before, because today we have places like São Paulo that will not lost its importance so early, this state had a meteoric growth after 1860 and will rule Brazil for many centuries.

But you are talking the modern North Region as the definition of the gorvernment, I think this region never was imlortant like todays level, maybe only between 1910-1930. I see much and prosperity for them.

Other region developing at fast pace is the Central West thar after 1970 is being fastly populated by immigrants from the South, Northeast and Southeast.
    Yeah, I was referring to the Northeast, sorry for not being clear on it. Specifically the area around Salvador.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

0 Not allowed!

I think Latin America will end up being more mixed Argentina maybe In the next 50 years will be more similar to Costa Rica (mestizo/harnizo) and Brazil more pardo .

Latin America was never a white ethnostate since no laws prevent them from Intermarried other races

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiete View Post
    I think Latin America will end up being more mixed Argentina maybe In the next 50 years will be more similar to Costa Rica (mestizo/harnizo) and Brazil more pardo .

Latin America was never a white ethnostate since no laws prevent them from Intermarried other races
    Race??? Thats not a thread about race Kiete.

But yes, pardos and blacks have much more kids than whites. And the indigenous have more children than everybody else since they are extremely rural here.

Last Online
    03-31-2024 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Portuguese (North and Azores) Italian (Veneto) Native and SSA minor
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,745
    Given: 749

0 Not allowed!

Getting into the subject. I really think that Curitiba can become a “new São Paulo” the city has developed a lot, including many people from other parts of the country are migrating there. In addition to having a better quality of life compared to São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tutankhamun View Post
    Getting into the subject. I really think that Curitiba can become a “new São Paulo” the city has developed a lot, including many people from other parts of the country are migrating there. In addition to having a better quality of life compared to São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro.
    Curitiba have more future than Porto Alegre for sure, but cities like Goiânia, Brasília, maybe Manaus and the whole state of Santa Catarina and Mato Grosso grows faster than todays Curitiba. Still its impressive the transformation Paraná experienced after 1940, its totally another state. Its was certainly one of the biggest growths Brazil ever saw.

Thread Information