Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fatyanovo-Balanovo autosomal results?

Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-17-2022 @ 01:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,410
    Given: 6,858

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    I don't think I ever said they were literally Slavic. But even your chart shows they were whites and not close to modern Z93 carriers. And they lived in modern European Russia.
    Sweden is full of Turanid faces your faggot. Nothing white at all. White is just an invention of stupid people with no ancestors. Basal Z93 proves it.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Proto-Shaman View Post
    Sweden is full of Turanid faces your faggot. Nothing white at all. White is just an invention of stupid people with no ancestors. Basal Z93 proves it.
    Okay, I won't be wasting any more time on a dipshit like you. Fuck right off.

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Proto-Shaman View Post
    Tanais used proper G25 results without twisting. If this makes him suspicious, it's up to you.

Let's end this Slavic Fat.Balanovo myth:
    Nobody ever claimed here Fatyanovo was Slavic. The point is that Fatyanovo or Sintashta were in terms of genetic affinity closest to Central Russians not because of direct ancestry from them but because many Central Russians preserved Corded Ware ancestry in very high amounts similar to Scandinavians, Ukrainians/Poles and Balts. Fatyanovo itself was basically fully replaced from migrations from the west and east but Fatyanovo came from Corded Ware in Central-East Europe so Proto-Slavs as being CWC-derived and from Ukraine/Belarus were stil close to them even after 3000 years. So you had two very important migrations from the Middle Dnjepr region into Central Russia. One around 3000 B.C which was Proto-Indo-Iranian ( Fatyanovo) and one 3500 years later which was Proto-Slavic and brought Slavic languages to Russia. Obviously Proto-Slavs were not anymore identical to CWC groups from the Middle Dnyepr region 3500 years ago but still around 70% CWC-like with 20% extra Farmer and 10% extra HG ancestry.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arhat View Post
    Nobody ever claimed here Fatyanovo was Slavic. The point is that Fatyanovo or Sintashta were in terms of genetic affinity closest to Central Russians not because of direct ancestry from them but because many Central Russians preserved Corded Ware ancestry in very high amounts similar to Scandinavians, Ukrainians/Poles and Balts. Fatyanovo itself was basically fully replaced from migrations from the west and east but Fatyanovo came from Corded Ware in Central-East Europe so Proto-Slavs as being CWC-derived and from Ukraine/Belarus were stil close to them even after 3000 years. So you had two very important migrations from the Middle Dnjepr region into Central Russia. One around 3000 B.C which was Proto-Indo-Iranian ( Fatyanovo) and one 3500 years later which was Proto-Slavic and brought Slavic languages to Russia. Obviously Proto-Slavs were not anymore identical to CWC groups from the Middle Dnyepr region 3500 years ago but still around 70% CWC-like with 20% extra Farmer and 10% extra HG ancestry.
    The academic consensus is that Indo-European languages first spread into the Baltic region from the Eastern European steppes along with the Corded Ware culture (CWC) and its people during the Late Neolithic.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    ethnic
    Country
    Kyrgyzstan
    Region
    Y-DNA
    x
    mtDNA
    y
    Politics
    Shlomo Kurganstein
    Hero
    مُحَمَّد‎
    Religion
    Shlomo ᛋᛋ-project
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I don't think I ever said they were literally Slavic. But even your chart shows they were whites and not close to modern Z93 carriers. And they lived in modern European Russia.
    earliest white R1a in Europe

SO WHITE that even Native Americans turned out Indo-European without being related to Turks. WHG-Churka time machine makes it possible.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Andean highlander
    Country
    Bolivia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,331
    Given: 2,699

2 Not allowed!

It not works like that. Global25 is like Gedmatch but less so effected by recent drift.
    Based on what?

Slavs are extremely drifted so you can not model them with ancients and good fits before the Slavic drift existed (Late Bronze Age). You can try all Neolithic pops and always wil get worse fits for Slavs than for West Europeans who are less drifted.
    That's what makes Bronze age Russians more similar to Scandinavians than to Slavs. Genetic drift is behind all genetic variation out there so you can't just choose to ignore it when it is convenient.

Sintashta like Fatyanovo was neither West or East European in terms of genetic drift and rather "generic/basal" North European but West Europeans are less drifted so they are prefered here
    That's my point, Bronze Age Russians are closer to modern-day Scandinavians.

This not means West Europeans have more ancestry
    I never said they did.

QpAdm and formal methods rather show that North and East Europeans are very similar if not identical in terms of steppe affinity.
    Balto-Slavic drift pulls Slavs away from Bronze Age steppe people, so they are farther from them regardless of admixture proportions.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 07:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Kotyan Khan from Age of Empires 2
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,020
    Given: 4,752

2 Not allowed!

Those bloody prehistoric Russian Aryans
    tHeY WeRe 300% purebred IrAnC ArIaN RuSKi LetO

probably northern europeans and some eurasian turkics(tatar karachay etc) are the closest to fatyanovo-basomething among modern people but i am not sure

Not even a member
    Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Altaylı View Post

very good humor

tHeY WeRe 300% purebred IrAnC ArIaN RuSKi LetO
    What the fuck are you doing on this forum, punk? You are not European and don't belong here. In fact you don't belong in Altai either, since they aren't Muslim turds like you. I don't care about you and wouldn't enage with you but it's not the first time you are provoking me first. Get the fuck outta here!

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 07:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Dulkadirids
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    idk yet
    mtDNA
    idk yet
    Taxonomy
    between Turanid and med
    Politics
    Friendship
    Hero
    Kotyan Khan from Age of Empires 2
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,020
    Given: 4,752

2 Not allowed!

What the fuck are you doing on this forum, punk? You are not European and don't belong here. In fact you don't belong in Altai either, since they aren't Muslim turds like you. I don't care about you and wouldn't enage with you but it's not the first time you are provoking me first. Get the fuck outta here!
    lol 20-25 years old man is crying like baby
    firstly you provoked me before you ruski aRiAn remember pls

Last Online
    06-23-2022 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    A
    Country
    Antarctica
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 738
    Given: 1,145

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    Based on what?

That's what makes Bronze age Russians more similar to Scandinavians than to Slavs. Genetic drift is behind all genetic variation out there so you can't just choose to ignore it when it is convenient.

That's my point, Bronze Age Russians are closer to modern-day Scandinavians.

I never said they did.

Balto-Slavic drift pulls Slavs away from Bronze Age steppe people, so they are farther from them regardless of admixture proportions.
    No they are not because we talk here about ancestry and admixture. The drift is also causing the pseudo-EHG we see in so many Global25 models which neither fits uniparentals and historical evidence (EHG was already replaced by Fatyanovo and Finno-Ugrians, Balto-Slavs had only contact with Baltic HGs). Genetic drift among Slavs is higher and quite extreme because Balto-Slavs compared to West Europeans IEs were for the most time a much smaller population which quite recently exploded in numbers but this is not making some real genetic change or means it is all coming from new admixture. Global25 like Gedmatch calcs include modern drift to model modern admixture but these decreases the accurary of the models for ancient pops that is why many prefer QpAdm and formal methods for ancient pops which are less effected by drift. Fatyanovo-Sintashta predates both West Euro and East Euro drift so there is really no logic in saying they were much much closer to Scandinavians. The genetic differences between Scandinavians and Balto-Slavs without exotic admixture are mainly caused by drift which only started to form during the Bronze Age. Without drift Ukrainians cluster with Swedes. Also if anything East Europeans have an exiting Fatyanovo substrate even if mainly around 5-10% Scandinavians have none of it.

Here are Qpadm results from Davidski showing that steppe ancestry is very similar among East and West Euros

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information