Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Spain panics after Morocco's PM claimed Melilla and Ceuta will soon be Moroccan

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,181
    Given: 1,363

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    >be Egyptian
    >get the shit kicked out of you by a country 1/12 your size that is also fighting like 6 other countries
    >get the shit kicked out of you again eight years later
    >and again eleven years later
    >and again six years later

'w-we won because we briefly pushed them back for a few days before they smashed us back h-haha. What do you mean they literally won't let us reinforce the Sinai even though there's a large-scale Islamist insurgency there?'

'l-look, they gave us back the sinai and that's all that matters. W-what do you mean it happened 6 years later in exchange for us recognising them and signing a peace deal? Shut up stop listing facts!'

Is it just that you don't have any other words to insult me, or are you literally a butthurt 20 year old neo-feminist who just got told that fat isn't beautiful?

'Y-yeah, well you have never had s-sex, haha!'

Fucking hell man. You're embarrassing yourself and your country. Plus, as an Egyptian, you probably actually are an incel. Projection?
    Dude, get real , first of all , don't talk about me , cuz if you compare yourself to me , that's crazy .. you will never be the man i'm.

second : yes you are incel and israelis are incels , everytime they establish their kingdom it gets demolished years later and they flee all over the world

don't believe me? ok here is the history :

1- first israeli kingdom and its demolish.

The Merneptah Stele – also known as the Israel Stele or the Victory Stele of Merneptah
    Israel is laid waste and his seed is not;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merneptah_Stele

2- Babylonian captivity and demolish kingdom of judah

The Babylonian captivity or Babylonian exile is the period in Jewish history during which a number of people from the ancient Kingdom of Judah were captives in Babylon, the capital of the Neo-Babylonian Empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylonian_captivity

3- Demolish of kingdom of israel by assyrians and destrouction jews capital (Samaria) in 722BC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...rael_and_Judah

-----------------------------------

get real incel , your people can't maintain a proper country or kingdom for some years ( it will end up being demolished) .. while Egypt managed to survive hundreds of wars and years of tough times.

btw: I won't be surprised if the current israel will be demolished in the coming years , ( I mean hmmm, it's a habit)

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptian View Post
    Dude, get real , first of all , don't talk about me , cuz if you compare yourself to me , that's crazy .. you will never be the man i'm.
    You're a known joke on this forum. I have no reason not to believe you're not a known joke IRL. You live in a country that has a similar reputation to Pakistan in most of the world - 'bob, vagene' and men who will try to barter for female tourists. You're even doing the extremely gay posturing that so many third-worlders do. Literally just saying 'I'm great! I am! I AM!' over and over. Don't you work in some fast food chain or something like that? I know your life is shit but be more chill about it.

incel x40
    Project harder, Arab.

btw: I won't be surprised if the current israel will be demolished in the coming years , ( I mean hmmm, it's a habit)
    1) Who cares?
    2) Even if it happens, it won't un-rek Egypt from 1973. Cope harder.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're a known joke on this forum. I have no reason not to believe you're not a known joke IRL. You live in a country that has a similar reputation to Pakistan in most of the world -
    'bob, vagene' and men who will try to barter for female tourists.

Project harder, Arab.

1) Who cares?
    2) Even if it happens, it won't un-rek Egypt from 1973. Cope harder.
    Try Harder .. let me help : maybe if you post more shirtless pics on the forum , you might get me scared or back off?

you care : actually the fake (67% middle eastern) cares .. or maybe the ass kicking UK got in 1956 care? oh did it hurt we got Suez canal and Sinai back? come on don't be sad , I mean well it's our land , Palestine also is our land , meet you in the coming few years when (real middle easterners) destroy (AGAIN) your israeli kingdom .. oh yeah and corona will do our job in U.K perhaps , I mean either your health system is shit or your Immunity is shit there.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Try Harder .. let me help : maybe if you post more shirtless pics on the forum , you might get me scared or back off?
    Jealous comments aside, why do you think I'm trying to 'scare' you? You live in another continent. Are you trying to 'scare' me? This is the internet.

you care : actually the fake (67% middle eastern) cares .. or maybe the ass kicking UK got in 1956 care? oh did it hurt we got Suez canal and Sinai back? come on don't be sad , I mean well it's our land , Palestine also is our land , meet you in the coming few years when (real middle easterners) destroy (AGAIN) your israeli kingdom .. oh yeah and corona will do our job in U.K perhaps , I mean either your health system is shit or your Immunity is shit there.
    The UK and France defeated you militarily in 1956 too (and quite easily), they only withdrew under US pressure. The only military victories Egypt has ever had as a modern state have happened against Libya in a very small border skirmish and Sudan in 1995.

This is really sad. You're such a third worlder, screaming and crying about ridiculous hypotheticals, as if it would affect me. 'Your country might be destroyed by Covid! Israel got destroyed in 587 BC!' Am I supposed to get emotional over this? This is a key insight into the mind of the average Egyptian. Have you noticed that I have not mentioned the many times Egypt was historically defeated or destroyed or occupied? This is because such a thing would not bother me, if mentioned.

Macht macht recht, Egyptian, and your country has no might.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Jealous comments aside, why do you think I'm trying to 'scare' you? You live in another continent. Are you trying to 'scare' me? This is the internet.

The UK and France defeated you militarily in 1956 too (and quite easily), they only withdrew under US pressure. The only military victories Egypt has ever had as a modern state have happened against Libya in a very small border skirmish and Sudan in 1995.

This is really sad. You're such a third worlder, screaming and crying about ridiculous hypotheticals, as if it would affect me. 'Your country might be destroyed by Covid! Israel got destroyed in 587 BC!' Am I supposed to get emotional over this? This is a key insight into the mind of the average Egyptian. Have you noticed that I have not mentioned the many times Egypt was historically defeated or destroyed or occupied? This is because such a thing would not bother me, if mentioned.

Macht macht recht, Egyptian, and your country has no might.
    Hahaha .. Did I deny any defeats ? simply not. I'm just stating that we got our land back even if we were weak back then.

the only 3rd world are the ones who can't take care of their own people .. much technology much money and yet your people die like a chicken who got flu in a chicken farm .. thousands of deaths each day , lockdown , destroyed economy etccc .. that tells us which are the real countries that has roots and which are just fake ass countries.

i'm not jealous of you at all .. why the hell would i be jealous of some incel showing his body online ? I'm more muscular than you , probably taller than you and yet the only photos I post is my face.

meet you in 1 or 2 years, let's see your condition back then , as for now you must accept the truth that your countries are fragile like glass.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hahaha .. Did I deny any defeats ? simply not.
    Yes, you denied your defeat in 1973.

the only 3rd world are the ones who can't take care of their own people .. much technology much money and yet your people die like a chicken who got flu in a chicken farm .. thousands of deaths each day , lockdown , destroyed economy etccc .. that tells us which are the real countries that has roots and which are just fake ass countries.
    This is very silly. Of course the British economy is a lot stronger than the Egyptian one and of course the UK can protect its people a lot better. Our life expectancy is 15 years longer than yours and the vaccination rates are 3rd best in the world (Israel's is first). When (if) Egypt ever innoculates against Covid they will probably use a British vaccine.

I mean really, do you actually believe your shit-heap country is anything but? The UK literally owned you for a century and we were what, 9th on a list of foreign owners?

The reason a few more British people have died is because we have many more elderly people than you do.

i'm not jealous of you at all .. why the hell would i be jealous of some incel showing his body online ? I'm more muscular than you ,
    Nope.

probably taller than you and yet the only photos I post is my face.
    Come on bro, you're a queer quasi-refugee screaming about sex. You post grainy photos of your face because either

1) you're using some shit-tier brick cameraphone without any pixel quality
    2) you're ugly and if you took a high-res photo people would see that

I think 2) is accurate though 1) is possible because you're Egyptian and thus poor. 2) is why you don't post physique - you used to (not shirtless, though) but you clearly have nothing to show.

meet you in 1 or 2 years, let's see your condition back then , as for now you must accept the truth that your countries are fragile like glass.
    What would 2 years' difference make?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, you denied your defeat in 1973.

This is very silly. Of course the British economy is a lot stronger than the Egyptian one and of course the UK can protect its people a lot better. Our life expectancy is 15 years longer than yours and the vaccination rates are 3rd best in the world (Israel's is first). When (if) Egypt ever innoculates against Covid they will probably use a British vaccine.

I mean really, do you actually believe your shit-heap country is anything but? The UK literally owned you for a century and we were what, 9th on a list of foreign owners?

The reason a few more British people have died is because we have many more elderly people than you do.

Nope.

Come on bro, you're a queer quasi-refugee screaming about sex. You post grainy photos of your face because either

1) you're using some shit-tier brick cameraphone without any pixel quality
    2) you're ugly and if you took a high-res photo people would see that

I think 2) is accurate though 1) is possible because you're Egyptian and thus poor. 2) is why you don't post physique - you used to (not shirtless, though) but you clearly have nothing to show.

What would 2 years' difference make?
    Why would I deny Egyptian victory in 1973 , I mean come on don't be sad .. jews will never accept to give up unless they see a defeat , why they went out of sinai and Golan? cuz they were totally been dominated by Egyptians ( it's a habit since pharaoh era).

anyway : Do you think I care about Beauty or ugliness, only incels care (same as you).. I only care about being a man enough.

the 2 years difference would make a whole new change in world, 2019 till now , countries went bankrupt like brazil (a great industrial country). U.S is printing more dollars without any gold reserve, israeli new allies in Gulf countries are falling apart one by one due to oil prices and corona .. your U.K

UK economy shrank by 2.6% in November as services suffered

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55673183

while Egypt : IMF raises its forecast for Egypt's economy growth to 2.8% in 2020/21
    https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/3...nomy-growth-to

------------------------------

you got more elderly or young , doesn't matter , the fact is U.K is shit and I hope all immigrants get back, glad 80% of Egyptian immigrants are working in middle eastern coutnries.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why would I deny Egyptian victory in 1973 , I mean come on don't be sad .. jews will never accept to give up unless they see a defeat , why they went out of sinai and Golan? cuz they were totally been dominated by Egyptians ( it's a habit since pharaoh era).
    1) Jews haven't left the Golan, are you really taught even that in your schools? Israel has occupied it since 1967.
    2) Israel gave the Sinai to Egpyt in the 1980s in exchange for peace; you still cannot fully occupy it due to the stipulations of the peace treaty.

The only thing you share with the ancient Egyptians is your English-language name and the fact they, too, were routinely defeated and occupied by foreign powers, including the ancestors of the Israelites (the Hyksos).

anyway : Do you think I care about Beauty or ugliness, only incels care (same as you).. I only care about being a man enough.
    Yes, you do care. You made bitchy little comments about it even though my original comment was only about 1973. Thanks for proving me right, though.

the 2 years difference would make a whole new change in world, 2019 till now , countries went bankrupt like brazil (a great industrial country). U.S is printing more dollars without any gold reserve, israeli new allies in Gulf countries are falling apart one by one due to oil prices and corona .. your U.K
    The US has been off the gold standard for 100 years dude.

UK economy shrank by 2.6% in November as services suffered

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-55673183

while Egypt : IMF raises its forecast for Egypt's economy growth to 2.8% in 2020/21
    https://www.egypttoday.com/Article/3...nomy-growth-to
    Lol this is classic Arab mentality - comparing two different phenomena.

Egypt's economy shrank too: https://egyptwatch.net/2020/03/28/ca...s-1-3-in-2020/

The UK's economy is predicated to grow too: https://www.cityam.com/uk-economy-ex...s-cases-surge/

Even if we did shrink 1% and you grew 1%, we are so much wealthier than you the difference would still be enormous.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

1) Jews haven't left the Golan, are you really taught even that in your schools? Israel has occupied it since 1967.
    2) Israel gave the Sinai to Egpyt in the 1980s in exchange for peace; you still cannot fully occupy it due to the stipulations of the peace treaty.

The only thing you share with the ancient Egyptians is your English-language name and the fact they, too, were routinely defeated and occupied by foreign powers, including the ancestors of the Israelites (the Hyksos).

Yes, you do care. You made bitchy little comments about it even though my original comment was only about 1973. Thanks for proving me right, though.

The US has been off the gold standard for 100 years dude.

Lol this is classic Arab mentality - comparing two different phenomena.

Egypt's economy shrank too: https://egyptwatch.net/2020/03/28/ca...s-1-3-in-2020/

The UK's economy is predicated to grow too: https://www.cityam.com/uk-economy-ex...s-cases-surge/

Even if we did shrink 1% and you grew 1%, we are so much wealthier than you the difference would still be enormous.
    I meant why they left Sinai and not golan.. excuse my english, not my first language tho... btw , jews left taba in 80s not sinai (not whole sinai) ..

taba is a piece of sinai, tiny piece , next to eilat or whatever ur ppl call it.

wait what? Hyksos are ancestors of israelis? .. what's next ? israelites built the pyramids, right? you guys try so hard to link every civilization in middle east to your bedouin israelis who left egypt on their bare legs.

no, it won't be the same .. you live in some level of life and u got used to it and we live in some level of life and we got used to it , economy drops ( plus brexit and covid) will change your way of life : )) it's simple , doesn't need a science.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes, the last bit wasn't until the 80s...

...but the first bit wasn't until years after 1973, so... again, explain your great conquest?

No, Israelites didn't build the Pyramids, contrary to some Jewish/Christian thinkers, the Bible story is fiction, of course.

Yes, of course, Brexit + 2 years and we will be a shithole like Egypt, not 'another European non-EU country' like Norway or Iceland.

Classic Egyptian rage.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast

Thread Information