Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Spain panics after Morocco's PM claimed Melilla and Ceuta will soon be Moroccan

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,064
    Given: 3,120

3 Not allowed!

Default Spain panics after Morocco's PM claimed Melilla and Ceuta will soon be Moroccan

After Morocco succeeded to take back his Sahara, its PM said that Ceuta and Melilla are now priorities and moroccan territories and that they will be taken back sooner or later. after these claims, Spain summoned the Moroccan ambassador and of course the conservative sphere reacted :

if you speak spanish or arabic : https://twitter.com/vox_es/status/13...861596672?s=20

the president of this party Santiago Abascal also reacted saying these cities were spanish even before Morocco existed () :

A Spanish MEP called on the EU to defend his country "in the face of Moroccan aggression in Melilla".

José Ramón Bauzá, of the Ciudadanos Party, said that the EU must "give Spain the same support that Greece and Cyprus receive in the face of Turkish aggression".

Of course Spain already lost its fight for the independence of the Sahara :

It should be recalled that Spain had also denounced the "unilateralism" of the United States on the recognition of the Sahara.

The MAE had bet on Biden to revise Trump's decision, it said:
    "It will be up to him (Joe Biden) to assess the situation."

let's applaud Morocco's rise :

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,890
    Given: 24,545

7 Not allowed!

..Huh? You do realize that Morocco had normalized relations with Israel, right? And it was Trump that made this deal with the Moroccan king in exchange in recognition of Western Sahara as part of Morocco. Melilla and Ceuta are part of the Spanish nation which is true for the Canary islands for centuries in contrast to Western Sahara that has barely any recognition for it's independence. I honestly don't know why you're so proud on the fact that Morocco is a nation that continues to inflect human rights abuses among other things like corruption, no freedom of speech and opinion in the press and etc.

It's the Algerians that had supported the separatist nationalist organization in Western Sahara.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

3 Not allowed!

Most of the Inhabitants of those cities are ethnic Moroccans Spanish citizens ? Yes but still Moroccans I doubt they would want to be part of Morocco since they live better there..

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    ..Huh? You do realize that Morocco had normalized relations with Israel, right? And it was Trump that made this deal with the Moroccan king in exchange in recognition of Western Sahara as part of Morocco. Melilla and Ceuta are part of the Spanish nation which is true for the Canary islands for centuries in contrast to Western Sahara that has barely any recognition for it's independence. I honestly don't know why you're so proud on the fact that Morocco is a nation that continues to inflect human rights abuses among other things like corruption, no freedom of speech and opinion in the press and etc.

It's the Algerians that had supported the separatist nationalist organization in Western Sahara.
    well it's a win-win deal, why should morocco care about normalizing his relation with a far country like Israel as long as he can take back his sahara without using any type of military force it's perfect. I do agree that canary islands don't belong to morocco (even though their native inhabitants were berbers) but you can't say such thing for Ceuta and Melilla who have always been properties of the different moroccan dynasties and have always been inhabited by moroccans. It's a real lack of respect to Morocco's integrity and a heritage of european imperialism which Morocco should get rid of ASAP. Imo Morocco should be more aggressive regarding these possessions. No mercy.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiete View Post
    Most of the Inhabitants of those cities are ethnic Moroccans Spanish citizens ? Yes but still Moroccans I doubt they would want to be part of Morocco since they live better there..
    yes mostly inhabited by ethnic moroccans and who cares about what they prefer, they are spanish citizen after all so they can safely settle in mainland Spain.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    well it's a win-win deal, why should morocco care about normalizing his relation with a far country like Israel as long as he can take back his sahara without using any type of military force it's perfect. I agree that canary islands don't belong to morocco (even though their native inhabitants were berbers) but you can't say such thing for Ceuta and Melilla who have always been part of the different moroccan dynasties and have always been inhabited by moroccans. It's a real lack of respect to Morocco's integrity and a heritage of european imperialism which Morocco should get rid of ASAP. Imo Morocco should be more aggressive regarding these possessions. No mercy.
    A "win-win" deal at the expense of Palestinians that you had been bestirring the Jews here in the past in your other account. Man, happycow was right all along. Yes, it's perfect for Morocco to be under the heels of the Zionist west. Legally, both of these cities are internationally recognized as part of the Spanish nation, not Morocco. Are you Belgian or Moroccan? Because your loyalty here needs to be questioned. You are basically living in "imperial" European lands, but I guess that it doesn't matter to you, huh?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    /...
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,819
    Given: 5,369

3 Not allowed!

yes mostly inhabited by ethnic moroccans and who cares about what they prefer, they are spanish citizen after all so they can safely settle in mainland Spain.
    Please don't get angry at me bro just said my opinion

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    A "win-win" deal at the expense of Palestinians that you had been bestirring the Jews here in the past in your other account. Man, happycow was right all along. Yes, it's perfect for Morocco to be under the heels of the Zionist west. Legally, both of these cities are internationally recognized as part of the Spanish nation, not Morocco. Are you Belgian or Moroccan? Because your loyalty here needs to be questioned. You are basically living in "imperial" European lands, but I guess that it doesn't matter to you, huh?
    I can see that you haven't really paid attention to what's going on because the King Mohammed VI called Mahmoud Abbas and insisted on the fact that normalizing with the Hebrew state is not synonymous with ending support for Palestine. Morocco still supports a two-state solution. So there is no zionist support, Morocco has always been on the western side historically nothing changes regarding this. They will soon be recognized internationally as part of the Moroccan nation like the Sahara and they will lose their influence on this strait. Period.

You can be a proud belgo-moroccan I don't see what's contradictory here.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiete View Post
    Please don't get angry at me bro just said my opinion
    haha I'm not angry at you it's just that this statement is often brought in this kind of discussion. I still love you

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I can see that you haven't really paid attention to what's going on because the King Mohammed VI called Mahmoud Abbas and insisted on the fact that normalizing with the Hebrew state is not synonymous with ending support for Palestine. Morocco still supports a two-state solution. So there is no zionist support, Morocco has always been on the western side historically nothing changes regarding this. They will soon be recognized internationally as part of the morocco nation like the Sahara and they will lose their influence on this strait. Period.

You can be a proud belgo-moroccan I don't see what's contradictory here.
    Riiiiiiight. Just recently, documents from the 60's that had been declassified from Israel had shown the great relations between Morocco and Israel which even Morocco had given very sensitive intel to Israel that was instrumental in the war against Egypt and others. I do love the PR optics from the likes of Abbas and the king though. happycow would be laughing reading this since what he said about you and others here was 100% true which you denied it. That's what people like to call "dual loyalty", and you can't serve two masters at once without taking one master over the other. If you dislike Europeans that much then you're more than welcome to go back to Morocco. Belgians are Europeans, and you'd think that they would side with the Moroccans over the Spaniards here?

Page 1 of 40 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information