Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Spain panics after Morocco's PM claimed Melilla and Ceuta will soon be Moroccan

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,064
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Riiiiiiight. Just recently, documents from the 60's that had been declassified from Israel had shown the great relations between Morocco and Israel which even Morocco had given very sensitive intel to Israel that was instrumental in the war against Egypt and others. I do love the PR optics from the likes of Abbas and the king though. happycow would be laughing reading this since what he said about you and others here was 100% true which you denied it. That's what people like to call "dual loyalty", and you can't serve two masters at once without taking one master over the other. If you dislike Europeans that much then you're more than welcome to go back to Morocco. Belgians are Europeans, and you'd think that they would side with the Moroccans over the Spaniards here?
    honestly you're extremely sensitive when it comes to these topics you don't think rationally ...and kind of ironic blaming me for not living in my country while you live in the UAE who also normalized their relations with Israel and even celebrated hanoukka with them lmao : https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...mp-peace-deal/
    https://gulfnews.com/going-out/look-....1607844355662

at least Morocco take the trouble to call the palestinian government and still insist on its support for Palestine.

Moreover I don't know for you but I still have some kind of self respect and dignity regarding my background and I will not get rid of it on the grounds that "you can't serve two masters" lol I will not take sides, I deeply admired both and always will.
    Last edited by Hamilcar; 12-22-2020 at 01:13 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,890
    Given: 24,545

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    honestly you're extremely sensitive when it comes to these topics you don't think rationally ...and kind of ironic blaming me for not living in my country while you live in the UAE who also normalized their relations with Israel and even celebrated hanoukka with them lmao : https://www.breitbart.com/middle-eas...mp-peace-deal/
    https://gulfnews.com/going-out/look-....1607844355662

at least Morocco take the trouble to call the palestinian government and still insisti on its support for Palestine.

Moreover I don't know for you but I still have some kind of self respect and dignity regarding my background and I will not get rid of it on the grounds that "you can't serve two masters" lol I will not take sides, I deeply admired both and always will.
    Because locals never were supportive of us ever nor do I know any locals who are close friends of mine either. Thus, the masks are pretty much off basically, and that makes you..well, let's say hypocrite is a right word in this situation since happycow once told you the absolute fakeness of "support" for Palestinians from the MENA world where countries like Morocco or here pretending to care for the sake for PR. While Latin America hosts hundreds of thousands of Palestinians all given equal rights and citizenship, not a single Arab country did that besides Jordan. Hell, even Israel had given them these things too as well.

I'm sensitive to people who speak both sides of their cheeks, and the way you called "European imperialism" here is insinuating your dislike towards European as a whole. I'm not an Emirati citizen, and only locals are allowed to be as such hence this nation it's not my home whatsoever. Belgium gives foreigners citizenship and equal rights though, thus as return you should integrate and putting your loyalty to the Belgium flag, not the Moroccan one. Again, you can't be loyal to both countries the same way that you can love 2 or more wives equally hence why Polygamy is wrong.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamal900 View Post
    Because locals never were supportive of us ever nor do I know any locals who are close friends of mine either. Thus, the masks are pretty much off basically, and that makes you..well, let's say hypocrite is a right word in this situation since happycow once told you the absolute fakeness of "support" for Palestinians from the MENA world where countries like Morocco or here pretending to care for the sake for PR. While Latin America hosts hundreds of thousands of Palestinians all given equal rights and citizenship, not a single Arab country did that besides Jordan. Hell, even Israel had given them these things too as well.

I'm sensitive to people who speak both sides of their cheeks, and the way you called "European imperialism" here is insinuating your dislike towards European as a whole. I'm not an Emirati citizen, and only locals are allowed to be as such hence this nation it's not my home whatsoever. Belgium gives foreigners citizenship and equal rights though, thus as return you should integrate and putting your loyalty to the Belgium flag, not the Moroccan one. Again, you can't be loyal to both countries the same way that you can love 2 or more wives equally hence why Polygamy is wrong.
    You're dishonest by generalizing like that as if the 32 millions of moroccans took that decision no it's only the King Sir and Algeria is btw not concerned by this. Stop whining and constantly playing the victim at least we're probably the only people in the arab region who really support you while you're surrounded by arab hypocrites who treat you like second-class citizens. Historically I challenge you to find any evidence of Morocco refusing citizenship to any palestinian...not our faults if palestinians choosed the closest arab country to them (the emigration to latin america is even older).

And you're not in a position to give me moralistic lessons while yourself asked me to stop supporting Palestine because it was "cringe" ....yes that's your level of dignity no wonder why palestine struggles to resist Israel with such people who easily give up and sell their ass but I know that not all palestinians are like this I support the ones who still fight out there. You have practically no dignity that's why you can't really understand my admiration and respect for my ancestors and their country. I don't need to sell me in order to be accepted I respect both countries and that's it I'm already well integrated.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-16-2022 @ 01:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West European/Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain (La Mancha region)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    T-CTS8402
    mtDNA
    T2b-16296C!
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Mediterranid
    Religion
    Atheist
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 557
    Given: 0

3 Not allowed!

This is another of Trump's shit-stirring, parting gifts to the world.
    The deal with with the King of Morocco (in exchange for his normalizing relations with Israel) was US support for Morocco's claims over the Western Sahara.
    Since Ceuta & Melilla were, in their origin centuries ago, ancestral "WS" lands, Morocco can now make troublesome claims against Spain, and hence, trouble for the EU more broadly (and, potentially, diplomatic and military issues for Biden to unravel too). Over the last few years, Morocco already provided an important proportion of ISIS fighters in Syria, etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraisod View Post
    This is another of Trump's shit-stirring, parting gifts to the world.
    The deal with with the King of Morocco (in exchange for his normalizing relations with Israel) was US support for Morocco's claims over the Western Sahara.
    Since Ceuta & Melilla were, in their origin centuries ago, ancestral "WS" lands, Morocco can now make troublesome claims against Spain, and hence, trouble for the EU more broadly (and, potentially, diplomatic and military issues for Biden to unravel too). Over the last few years, Morocco already provided an important proportion of ISIS fighters in Syria, etc.
    it's not about trouble or gifts it's all based on legitimate claims and Morocco try to resolve these problems diplomatically which is totally legitimate and natural. And I don't understand why you're talking about ISIS fighters while morocco is one of the safest country in the region when it comes to terrorism (more so than Spain) and the moroccan intelligence helped many european countries in the fight against these terrorists :

https://middle-east-online.com/en/sp...uspects-arrest
    https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...m-cooperation/
    https://www.africanews.com/2016/03/0...-with-morocco/

Banned
    Last Online
    01-16-2022 @ 01:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West European/Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain (La Mancha region)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    T-CTS8402
    mtDNA
    T2b-16296C!
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Mediterranid
    Religion
    Atheist
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 557
    Given: 0

5 Not allowed!

1. Ceuta and Melilla are Spanish territory -- land taken during a defensive incursion centuries ago,
    culturally & economically in the Spanish sphere for centuries.
    2. IF Spain ever considered at some point that the land may be relinquished, there is the complex question of who it may belong to, in some moral sense.
    This is complex because it is difficult to see that it belongs to any country more than to Spain. But, hypothetically speaking, the Western Sahara people.
    3. Morocco assumes control of W.S. -- Well, since W.S. claims to their own land are being bulldozed over, good luck getting Spain to "return" those territories to the invading nation.
    4. What the people there think would always be considered. Spain would be wary of betraying the residents of Ceuta and Melilla as cavalierly as the U.K. betrayed the people of Hong Kong. But, even if there were some push from within those territories, it would still remain a matter for all Spaniards to consider.
    Last edited by Fraisod; 12-22-2020 at 02:49 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    You're dishonest by generalizing like that as if the 32 millions of moroccans took that decision no it's only the King Sir and Algeria is btw not concerned by this. Stop whining and constantly playing the victim at least we're probably the only people in the arab region who really support you while you're surrounded by arab hypocrites who treat you like second-class citizens. Historically I challenge you to find any evidence of Morocco refusing citizenship to any palestinian...not our faults if palestinians choosed the closest arab country to them (the emigration to latin america is even older).

And you're not in a position to give me moralistic lessons while yourself asked me to stop supporting Palestine because it was "cringe" ....yes that's your level of dignity no wonder why palestine struggles to resist Israel with such people who easily give up and sell their ass but I know that not all palestinians are like this I support the ones who still fight out there. You have practically no dignity that's why you can't really understand my admiration and respect for my ancestors and their country. I don't need to sell me in order to be accepted I respect both countries and that's it I'm already well integrated.
    Yes, I don't have any care for what's happening in that part of the world since I wasn't born there nor do I have any relatives there besides in Israel who were converted to Judaism and etc, but I do absolutely loathe hypocrites who love to speak with both sides of their cheeks, and one can look at your fellow Moroccans on twitter on that. As happycow had mentioned in the past on you and others, you only "pretend" to care whenever it's convenient for you, and as soon as the opportunity arise in making with the deal with the Zionists like Trump and others, well, one can see the true hypocrisy in the MENA world, not just in the Arab world. So, please. Stop pretending already. happycow already told you to stop doing that as well.

Last Online
    02-27-2024 @ 05:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Country
    Spain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 399
    Given: 28

5 Not allowed!

I would like Spain to get rid of this problem, and let Morocco incorporate those territories.

Although before leaving the cities, people would have to be transferred to the peninsula, and then demolished all the houses, destroyed the port, road, infrastructure, everything. So that a landfill is the only thing that Morocco can invade.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,131

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gredos View Post
    I would like Spain to get rid of this problem, and let Morocco incorporate those territories.

Although before leaving the cities, people would have to be transferred to the peninsula, and then demolished all the houses, destroyed the port, road, infrastructure, everything. So that a landfill is the only thing that Morocco can invade.
    Transfer only the Spanish. In exchange, Europe should show their teeth by deporting every single Moroccan and stopping the transfer of pensions or benefits. Moroccans can't lose their Moroccan citizenship so they can easily be stripped of their European citizenship and deported as hostile aliens without them becoming stateless.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Transfer only the Spanish. In exchange, Europe should show their teeth by deporting every single Moroccan and stopping the transfer of pensions or benefits. Moroccans can't lose their Moroccan citizenship so they can easily be stripped off their European citizenship and deported as hostile aliens without them becoming stateless.
    A good deal I might add. Let's see if Moroccans are willing to live in their "beautiful" country that is full of corruption, crime and human rights abuses. The king there is like the dictator of North Korea where you can't say a word that he and his goons dislike while Belgium is a nation that is extremely civilized and developed, esp in the North or Flanders. It's time for the Faranji(Franks in Arabic) of the Low Countries to flex their muscles a bit here, you know?

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information