Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default 'X' now a gender option in Australian passports

CANBERRA, Australia (AP) -- Australian passports will now have three gender options - male, female and indeterminate - under new guidelines to remove discrimination against transgender and intersex people, the government said Thursday.

Intersex people, who are biologically not entirely male or female, will be able to list their gender on passports as "X."
    Transgender people, whose perception of their own sex is at odds with their biology, will be able to pick whether they are male or female if their choice is supported by a doctor's statement. Transgender people cannot pick "X."

Previously, gender was a choice of only male or female, and people were not allowed to change their gender on their passport without having had a sex-change operation. The U.S. dropped the surgery prerequisite for transgender people's passports last year.
    Any country that complies with the International Civil Aviation Organization's specifications for machine-readable passports can choose to introduce a gender "X."

Australian Sen. Louise Pratt, whose partner was born female and is now identified as a man, said the reform was a major improvement for travelers who face questioning and detention at airports because their appearance does not match their gender status.
    "'X' is really quite important because there are people who are indeed genetically ambiguous and were probably arbitrarily assigned as one sex or the other at birth," Pratt said. "It's a really important recognition of people's human rights that if they choose to have their sex as 'indeterminate,' that they can."

Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd said the new guidelines removed discrimination on the grounds of gender identity and sexual orientation.
    "This amendment makes life easier and significantly reduces the administrative burden for sex and gender diverse people who want a passport that reflects their gender and physical appearance," Rudd said in a statement.
    Attorney-General Robert McClelland said while the change would affect few Australians, it was important because it would allow them to travel free of discrimination.

Peter Hyndal, who negotiated with the government on the reforms on behalf of the human rights advocacy group A Gender Agenda, said the new guidelines were in line with more flexible approaches to gender issues in passports issued by the United States and Britain.
    "It's amazingly positive," Hyndal said. "It's the biggest single piece of law reform related to transgender and intersex issues at a commonwealth level ever in this country - mind-blowing."

As many as 4 percent of people are affected by an intersex condition, but most never become aware of their minor chromosome abnormalities.
    Source

My hope of birth certificates allowing the father's occupation allowing me to put down: 'the most sexiest, big dicked ROCK n ROLL star on this Earth eva' looks hopeful.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

Only in the Anglosphere.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germainc/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish Gaelic Nordic, French/Prussian 700 years ago
    Ancestry
    Various clans and sects from the highlands of Scotland, that all migrated to Australia.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Queensland
    Taxonomy
    Borreby with Keltic-Nordic tendencies
    Politics
    National/Who ever's on right side
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

The PC political speak of gender neutrality has begun, what a load of baloney. I will try my best to offend the heterosexualphobes from now on.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German-Irish-Scot 1/8th Italian
    Ancestry
    Co. Mayo, Baden, Hessen Darmstadt, Rhine-Hessen, Berliner, Co Monaghan, Lower Saxony, and Co. Cork
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Master Morality/Prussianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 257

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    The PC political speak of gender neutrality has begun, what a load of baloney. I will try my best to offend the heterosexualphobes from now on.

This is quite disturbing to say the least I am being exposed to this vulgarity in my psychology class. It seems all the mainstream psychologists are bent on making up and inventing all these new definitions to distort and corrupt the normal and natural order of nature. I have never seen such a violent yet subtle attack made but its going to have devastating effects on society as a whole throughout the western world.

It will infiltrate itself into every public sector of society and even into your homes you will have no way to escape from it. The best way to guard yourself against it is to psychologically attack the abusers of the natural order in almost as equal and vicious a way psychologically. They will only react to force and rapid projection and if a few decent people do not get their heads out of the sand and realize this threat before it fully materializes than we will be in big trouble in terms of the future generations.

We need to orient ourselves into group structures to psychologically penetrate the structures of the cultural marxists who want to undermine everything that is normal or healthy. The west is on the verge of collapse as psychologist unwind all that is good and beautiful it by trying to make the sickly and abnormal appear natural and normal.

i'ma educated foo w/money on my mind Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

I don't really see the big deal. If you were born "intersexed" what other option do you really have?

Last Online
    02-06-2012 @ 07:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British, German
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20

0 Not allowed!

I don't really see the big deal. If you were born "intersexed" what other option do you really have?
    Check both the male and female boxes.

i'ma educated foo w/money on my mind Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oreka Bailoak View Post
    Check both the male and female boxes.
    I'm pretty sure that's not an option either on passports.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germainc/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish Gaelic Nordic, French/Prussian 700 years ago
    Ancestry
    Various clans and sects from the highlands of Scotland, that all migrated to Australia.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Queensland
    Taxonomy
    Borreby with Keltic-Nordic tendencies
    Politics
    National/Who ever's on right side
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GeistFaust View Post
    This is quite disturbing to say the least I am being exposed to this vulgarity in my psychology class. It seems all the mainstream psychologists are bent on making up and inventing all these new definitions to distort and corrupt the normal and natural order of nature. I have never seen such a violent yet subtle attack made but its going to have devastating effects on society as a whole throughout the western world.

It will infiltrate itself into every public sector of society and even into your homes you will have no way to escape from it. The best way to guard yourself against it is to psychologically attack the abusers of the natural order in almost as equal and vicious a way psychologically. They will only react to force and rapid projection and if a few decent people do not get their heads out of the sand and realize this threat before it fully materializes than we will be in big trouble in terms of the future generations.

We need to orient ourselves into group structures to psychologically penetrate the structures of the cultural marxists who want to undermine everything that is normal or healthy. The west is on the verge of collapse as psychologist unwind all that is good and beautiful it by trying to make the sickly and abnormal appear natural and normal.
    Current reality is always the best stick to smack the Marxists in the face with, as it's the current reality they seek to change. Our older demographics will save us, only if we can get them to stand up and scream louder than the Marxists. Then it is up to us to slow down irresponsible immigration, and repopulate or perish. These concepts we should be screaming.

In politics and culture wars, it's who screams the loudest and has more people screaming that makes all the difference.

Then if we repopulate we can then march through the institutions, just as the Marxists did.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German-Irish-Scot 1/8th Italian
    Ancestry
    Co. Mayo, Baden, Hessen Darmstadt, Rhine-Hessen, Berliner, Co Monaghan, Lower Saxony, and Co. Cork
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Master Morality/Prussianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 257

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    Current reality is always the best stick to smack the Marxists in the face with, as it's the current reality they seek to change. Our older demographics will save us, only if we can get them to stand up and scream louder than the Marxists. Then it is up to us to slow down irresponsible immigration, and repopulate or perish. These concepts we should be screaming.

In politics and culture wars, it's who screams the loudest and has more people screaming that makes all the difference.

Then if we repopulate we can then march through the institutions, just as the Marxists did.
    Yes Marxists always run into problems when enacting their strategies in the short term as well as the long run. Its because they are not realist they have these vast and idealistic plans for how they are going to equalize society and cultures and yet they ignore the fundamental dynamics of society and culture. The cultural marxists are ignoramuses and they should be ignored by the intelligent individual to the best of his ability. The issue is that the average individual is gullible enough to believe in the cultural marxists if you distract them with frivolous and petty means of entertainment.

The Cultural Marxists are perfidious in that they make the average man feel like that which he is enacting a work of his own when in a sense he has been lied to and his soul has been soul to the Cultural Marxists. This is one of the greatest dangers of the cultural marxists they can make the public masses feel like the agendas and ideologies which they project onto to society are actually their own when its just a way of slowly and subtly twisting the mind of the general public.

This makes known that the average man is blind and ignorant enough to some extent or another to not realize the threats behind the seemingly progressive and advanced agendas and projects of the cultural marxists. The question is can we form a comprehensive group that will scream just as loud as the cultural marxists and employ a similar form of psychological attack.

We need to be daring and we will need to be willing to give ourselves a negative reputation or a negative image in order to stand up against the lies of the Cultural Marxists. Sometimes telling the public the truth will defeat the cultural marxists by default but unfortunately they get to twist the way people perceive things in society because they possess the money and are in control of most if not all the media outlets.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-06-2012 @ 06:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Region
    City of London
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48

0 Not allowed!

I would have thought ? was a bit more apt than X.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information