Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there White Nationalist 'leaders' that aren't degenerate?

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    By the way, times are changing, and so are definitions. Nowadays Trump supporters and voters are called White Supremacists and /or White Nationalists. Even all Republicans (minus the "rinos" like Mitt Romney and Liz Cheney, who are basically the neocon establishment). Effectively half of the US population, and a majority of the non-Hispanic White population.
    No. Although around half of whites who voted voted for Trump, the overall percentage of whites who voted for Trump when you include those who didn't care enough to vote drops significantly to around 30%.

Of that 30%, 80% like Donald Trump, but only 52% think he actually won the vote/buy into the conspiracy theories. So we're down to around 16% of whites (and slightly less than that of Americans in general). Still a lot though.

Remember, all these polls are asking Republicans what they think; there are more independents than there are Republicans (although overally it's a rough three-way split). Neither Republicans nor Democrats consitute anywhere close to 50% of the electorate. Currently, a significant majority of independents are voting Democrat.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    No. Although around half of whites who voted voted for Trump, the overall percentage of whites who voted for Trump when you include those who didn't care enough to vote drops significantly to around 30%.

Of that 30%, 80% like Donald Trump, but only 52% think he actually won the vote/buy into the conspiracy theories. So we're down to around 16% of whites (and slightly less than that of Americans in general). Still a lot though.

Remember, all these polls are asking Republicans what they think; there are more independents than there are Republicans (although overally it's a rough three-way split). Neither Republicans nor Democrats consitute anywhere close to 50% of the electorate. Currently, a significant majority of independents are voting Democrat.
    No, you've got it wrong. You confuse whites for total population. It's not around half of whites that voted for Trump, but of the electorate.. And of that, a disproportionate percentage of Trump voters are white, and of Dem voters much higher percentage are non-White. Seen together as a group, a good majority of the non-Hispanic White people voted for Trump, probably 60%-80%. But that is only about half of the electorate, however I was referring to the white people.
    Last edited by Loki; 01-15-2021 at 07:13 PM.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No, you've got it wrong. You confuse whites for total population. It's not around half of whites that voted for Trump, but of the electorate.. And of that, a disproportionate percentage of Trump voters are white, and of Dem voters much higher percentage are non-White. Seen together as a group, a good majority of the non-Hispanic White people voted for Trump, probably 60%-80%. But that is only about half of the electorate, however I was referring to the white people.
    Nope, you're wrong, I did not confuse them for the total population. Overall, 47% of those who voted voted for Trump; if we exclude Hispanic Whites, 58% of non-Hispanic Whites who voted voted for Trump.* Seeing as how around 1 in every 3 people did not vote, that knocks us down to 29-30% of the electorate, which is what I said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_U...r_demographics

Spoiler!
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nope, you're wrong, I did not confuse them for the total population. Overall, 47% of those who voted voted for Trump; if we exclude Hispanic Whites, 58% of non-Hispanic Whites who voted voted for Trump.* Seeing as how around 1 in every 3 people did not vote, that knocks us down to 29-30% of the electorate, which is what I said.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_U...r_demographics

Spoiler!
    So there you go, a considerable majority of non h whites are Trump supporters.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So there you go, a considerable majority of non h whites are Trump supporters.
    No. A majority of non-Hispanic Whites who actually voted voted Trump. It amounts to, as I said, 29-30% of the total population of non-Hispanic Whites. Of these, only half think Trump won the election.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No. A majority of non-Hispanic Whites who actually voted voted Trump. It amounts to, as I said, 29-30% of the total population of non-Hispanic Whites. Of these, only half think Trump won the election.
    So what gives you the idea that those who haven't voted somehow have a completely different view of politics? That's just unsubstantiated nonsense.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So what gives you the idea that those who haven't voted somehow have a completely different view of politics? That's just unsubstantiated nonsense.
    What gives you the idea they perfectly mirror the voting habits of people who voted? That's unsubstantiated nonsense and doesn't tie in well with surveys of people who don't vote. By and large, people who don't vote, when they do support a party, lean Dem. That's why 65% of first-time voters in this last election were Democrats and why it's Democrats who push for greater voting turnout - we're talking young people, minorities, etc. Everyone knows this - old, white people are the most likely to vote.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What gives you the idea they perfectly mirror the voting habits of people who voted? That's unsubstantiated nonsense and doesn't tie in well with surveys of people who don't vote. By and large, people who don't vote, when they do support a party, lean Dem. That's why 65% of first-time voters in this last election were Democrats and why it's Democrats who push for greater voting turnout - we're talking young people, minorities, etc. Everyone knows this - old, white people are the most likely to vote.
    It's a snapshot of the population, the best piece of evidence we have on what the people think and believe in. So unless you have concrete evidence to the contrary, we should accept it as that.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's a snapshot of the population, the best piece of evidence we have on what the people think and believe in. So unless you have concrete evidence to the contrary, we should accept it as that.
    There is concrete evidence that proves that people who don't vote are not a 50:50 pro-Trump/anti-Trump split. Trump's overall approval ratings are nowhere near 50%, for example (they're at 38%). Surveys of people who don't vote back up what I'm saying, and pretty much all political analysts and workers would agree with me.

For example, you correctly stated that non-Hispanic Whites vote GOP. Blacks tend to vote Democrat. Blacks are 13% of the population but a much higher percentage of the non-voting population. Your point would only make sense if all demographics were equally unlikely to vote. But, like I said, Democrat-leaning populations are much, much less likely to vote - particularly young people and non-whites - every demographic except one, which is 'men' (men are less likely to vote than women, but more likely to vote GOP).

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

1 Not allowed!

What is it there to be proud about the witness of the skin? At least ethnic nationalism I can understand as a historic concept (even if barely relevant anymore these days), since through history it represented liberation movements from imperialists, but what substantial identity does white skin even carry?

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information