Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there White Nationalist 'leaders' that aren't degenerate?

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,023

6 Not allowed!

Most probably, the only major difference between them and the general populace is that they receive a lot more scrutiny, and the media gets paid by Soros and his ilk to "expose" them in any way necessary, whether the rumours are true or not. And they are usually not given the opportunity or platform to defend themselves from smear campaigns.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,455
    Given: 28,922

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Kevin is a living legend. How dare you.

One of my favorite posters.
    I find him very anti-Irish which is a red flag to a bull for me. I'm very civil to him considering. He is also quite civil to me but does accuse me of not having his intellect because I'm female. It doesn't take a lot to become a legend here.

Anyway you're a good sort in my book Frank. I enjoy your posts even though I don't always agree with them.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

4 Not allowed!

Some of these people can't be considered WN leaders or giving intellectual support (unless you have such low standards). For example, Palmgren has a show where he interviews people. That's neither a leader nor adds anything intellectually on his part to a belief system.
    Today is 2020. Wtf you think a "white nationalist" podcast is going to talk about?

Red Ice is a big far-right white nationalist podcast in the USA, although it is oriented more exclusively with Alt-Right factions of the white nationalist movement, rather than with old-guard Stormfront. Even listed under SPLC.

Paul Ray Ramsey for instance is one of the first white nationalist YouTube vloggers, he helped birth Alt-Right YouTube channels like a father (although he dissociated himself from the term Alt-Right) and is one of the most sensible outspoken white nationalists out there.

They are pioneers in their field.

Marcus Follin is just a youtube fitness guy who has WN views.
    He is a great influencing voice in Europe. Other than Varg Vikernes/Thulean Perspective, he is one of the two main Scandinavian YouTubers popular around there.

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    lol @ Mark Collett. I mean he's not a "degenerate" in the true meaning of the word but I don't think the OP meant it in a very specific sense. Using the traditional definition you could say most WN leaders aren't degenerate. His image is far from clean either way, which is more what I think Grimes was getting at.
    He was kicked out for plotting to murder Nick Griffin, he also got caught on some nonce allegations, but it was just by the party. There is no proof and he didn't admit it. Anyone who can sit in a room with Nick Griffin for more than three minutes straight deserves a medal, to be fair.

Mark has a wife and kid, he is a family man. These 'teenage girls' are subversives infiltrating the movement to discredit its representatives. The screeching whores and their orbiters call any man a nonce if he dare fancy a woman.

My only gripe with him is he falls for the trap of Pan-Europeanism and rejects English nationalism. Doomed to failure and irrelevance. Filling up England with lower class balkan animals because they are "your fellow Europeans" is just as stupid as filling Japan with Chinese or Filipinos. Absolutely idiotic.

Billy Roper? Really? Again, definitions, but to me I would consider this ultra degenerate. Also lead a Neo-Nazi group earlier on. Just looking at him I get degenerate vibes too.
    He looks like a Jew ironically, but he is one of the main thought leaders of the Balk-Right, which is a movement for the balkanization of the US into several different countries, multiple of them being white ethnostates. NWF, Ark-La-Tex area, one in the North East. He worked with William Luther Pierce and has a reputation for uniting people on the far-right and accomplishing things.

As for running a Neo-Nazi group, he is the most racist person alive today and still one of the few pre-Spencer era leaders who is not cucked.

Maybe I am reading Grimes wrong and he did mean literal "degenerate" behaviour like Matt Heimbach shagging someone else's wife in a trailer(I consider him a shitty person or "degenerate" for a whole lot of other reasons as well), I don't know, either way, they have "baggage" unlike people with "clean images" like a Jared Taylor.
    Jared Taylor provides material but fails to address the Jewish question.

Degenerate white nationalist leaders in my opinion are people like Matthew Hale, Frazier Glenn Miller Jr., Eric "The Butcher" Fairburn, Morris Gulett, Kevin Alfred Strom etc.

Henrik Palgrem was a former lizard people/5g esque conspiracy theorist, that's literally what his channel was dedicated to originally(also while he rejects the Nazi term, plays nice with unapologetic Nazis). Definitely some issues there.
    They used to have so many different sorts of topics back in the day but once they latched onto white nationalism every single show now is about Jews.

I have followed them for years and watched the evolution of the show. Also, people that run platforms cannot speak in spurge terms, especially now the censorship has people that never uttered a racist term getting deplatformed.

I know they're genuine due to his wife. She runs a group for traditional women that 'redpills' other women. From what I've heard they take this group seriously, have meetups and social gatherings/book clubs, strategy meetings, coordinate media etc. You don't put in this kind of work if you don't believe in what you're pushing.

Maybe Marcus Follin(his image is rather "clean" and is a voice of moderation among WNs), but his narcissistic personality and schtick is kind of lame.
    Well, he is a Scando, and narcissism is common with Scandis. He is also very preachy lately, he’ll become a monk at some point it seems.

But he embodies every positive trait that the left is terrified of admitting about their enemies, he's the polar opposite of their strawmen.

Married to a white woman and has a white baby, which is more than most of the 'white nationalists' here will ever do for the cause.

The other two are literal nobodies.
    What? Kevin DeAnna is a literal nobody? I don't think so.

I can't think of many actual like sexual degenerates or anything other than Greg Johnson who's gay, MW who admits he used to be, and Richard Spencer for being an alleged wife beater, a few charged with violent crimes, etc(I guess can also include Pierce for being a polygamist? I dunno), so I don't think Grimes was thinking along more those lines.
    OP is a Spanish-American cunt who posted this thread to troll the so called white nationalists. The average person wouldn't take TA wogs seriously.

I remember the US election night, wogs on TA were celebrating Trump's defeat lel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,853
    Given: 12,729

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    OP is a Spanish-American cunt who posted this thread to troll the so called white nationalists. The average person wouldn't take TA wogs seriously.
    Can you link me to the thread where I caused you extreme butthurt? I'd call you a naughty name but unfortunately none of your past posts come to mind when I think 'Sean' and so I don't how to go about insulting you in return.

This isn't a trolling thread. There practically aren't any WN on this forum to troll. I've noticed over the years a theme of degeneracy among WN leaders and, tbh, among many of its members. I see the same theme with Antifa. There may be something to the claim made by one or two people in this thread about how extremes attract the worst type of people.

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

1 Not allowed!

Palgrem is good at interviewing people. I've listened to him interview a few people. I was aware that early on in his youtube career he interviewed people on silly shit. His wife is absolutely annoying. She reminds me of what Opie & Anthony referred to as 'the hole.' The woman on a show that adds nothing. The woman is just there for diversity purposes or in the case of Palgrem's show because she's his wife.

I wouldn't call Brimelow a WN. I see him as just an old school conservative. I don't know if I can say Jared Taylor is a WN, either, really. Do they say anything different than Pat Buchanan? The only difference between Buchanan and them is his Washington credentials but they're all basically old-school conservatives.

I think the next question is which WNs is an informant or agent provocateur?

I live near where Hal Turner once lived before he was sent to prison and I remember his antics. It was obvious that he was an agent provocateur and so it was no surprise to me when it came out in court that he had been working for the FBI. He went too far and the FBI cut him loose.

I suspect the guy who runs the Daily Stormer, Andrew Anglin. He's also a degenerate (having sex with Filipino prostitutes). If that guy's antics doesn't scream agent provocateur, I don't know what does.
    Come on, Taylor and Brimelow can't be called anything other than WNs. Brimelow's site mostly deals on Civic Nationalist topics like illegal immigration or skilled immigration(also complete immigration moratoriums, but yes, nothing about putting citizen minorities on trains to Mexico, or one way tickets to Africa), but he's been rather open and extremely clear that his main concern is the continued existence of white people or the white majority. Pat Buchanan is a Civic Nationalist, he's for high skilled, high earner/income immigration that assimilate to American culture regardless of race, the words "white majority" or "white minority", "race and IQ", etc are not in his vocabulary, which is why he's still a regular guest on FOX news/etc. Pat Buchanan is in the Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Cernovich, etc camp. Buchanan also heavily focuses on an America-first foreign policy and economics, Brimelow and Taylor are literally all about "less non-whites plz".

I used to think all these people like Anglin are provocateurs or FBI plants too, then I realized people, white or black, are fucking retarded.

Unless you think WN needs to mean being for forced removal of minorities already here, or anti-semitism(I don't see why those two would be pre-requisites), both are clearly WNs, Taylor especially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Also, Andrew Auernheimer who writes for and helps run the site is a Jew.
    "Everyone I don't like is a Jew." lol..

A Jew from the Ozarks, really? He's just an inbred, mentally ill swarthy German American, I see no proof of Jewishness, I don't think the Ozarks would have more Jews than you can count on your fingers.

Can you link me to the thread where I caused you extreme butthurt? I'd call you a naughty name but unfortunately none of your past posts come to mind when I think 'Sean' and so I don't how to go about insulting you in return.

This isn't a trolling thread. There practically aren't any WN on this forum to troll. I've noticed over the years a theme of degeneracy among WN leaders and, tbh, among many of its members. I see the same theme with Antifa. There may be something to the claim made by one or two people in this thread about how extremes attract the worst type of people.
    See: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...race-confirmed (and those aren't even the extremes really)
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    12-30-2020 @ 12:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Roman
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 39

1 Not allowed!

I have watched Jared Taylor's videos, he seems intelligent, articulate, and not particularity shady at all.
    Jared makes some rational, fact based arguments, and is not obsessed with the White Nationalist boogeyman the big bad "Jew."

In contrast David Duke is a degenerate gambler, con-man, and pathological liar.
    Last edited by Beers; 12-27-2020 at 12:51 AM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,111
    Given: 11,127

1 Not allowed!

I don't have any real opinion about him or Anglin, but his mom has stated he was a Jew on both sides of his family.

A Jew from the Ozarks, really?
    There are all kinds of people everywhere these days, unfortunately.

Last Online
    12-30-2020 @ 12:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Roman
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 39

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    I don't have any real opinion about him or Anglin, but his mom has stated he was a Jew on both sides of his family.

There are all kinds of people everywhere these days, unfortunately.
    Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer is most likely half Jewish/quarter Jewish.
    His mom Alyse did indeed make comments that point in that direction in an interview with Newsweek:
    Andrew " has Jewish relatives on "both sides of his family."
    Neo-Nazi Who Calls for 'Slaughter' of Jewish Children Is of Jewish Descent, His Mom Says
    https://www.newsweek.com/neo-nazi-an...descent-768805
    To be honest Weev really does look like a very weak and nerdy Jewish tech geek desperately trying to play-act the part of a Neo Nazi.
    Wouldn't be surprised if Weev is a paid FBI informant recruited to infiltrate White Nationalist cells, with his internet skills he can do so worldwide.
    Last edited by Beers; 12-26-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-05-2021 @ 04:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Neo-Luddism/Quasi-fascism
    Religion
    Some form of pantheism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 138
    Given: 61

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Several.

Tom Sunic
    Mark Collett
    Kevin DeAnna
    Billy Roper
    Henrik Palmgren
    James Edwards
    Marcus Follin
    Marcus says hi from a gay pride parade in stockholm

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,853
    Given: 12,729

1 Not allowed!

Unless you think WN needs to mean being for forced removal of minorities already here, or anti-semitism(I don't see why those two would be pre-requisites), both are clearly WNs, Taylor especially.
    I would refer to anyone who wants a White ethnostate as a White Nationalist.

A Jew from the Ozarks, really? He's just an inbred, mentally ill swarthy German American, I see no proof of Jewishness, I don't think the Ozarks would have more Jews than you can count on your fingers.
    His mother said he had both Jewish and Native American ancestry. Although I wouldn't see that as evidence that he's is an agent provocateur. Just because someone belongs or has ancestry from Group A doesn't mean they're supportive of Group A. It's not as if there weren't Nazis, such as Emil Maurice, an SS member, that had Jewish ancestry.

"He doesn't like us," she said, adding that her son comes from a "large, mixed-race family" with Native American heritage, and that he most certainly has Jewish lineage "on both sides of his family."
    https://www.newsweek.com/neo-nazi-an...descent-768805
    Either way he's either mentally ill or an agent provocateur.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information