Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Are there White Nationalist 'leaders' that aren't degenerate?

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I would refer to anyone who wants a White ethnostate as a White Nationalist.
    Well, what's a white ethnostate? Is wanting a whites-only or heavily biased towards whites immigration policy, relaxed housing/schooling discrimination laws, and wanting states like California/American South-West to leave the Union not enough or again, do you need Gestapo, one way tickets to Africa for citizens, Nuremburg-esque racial purity laws, specifically needing a census to say 99.99% huwhite, etc? Taylor and Brimelow clearly support the former.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

2 Not allowed!

Mostly they are just paid agents who serve the purpose of diverting attention from something the gov or someone else wants swept under the rug.

1.Something potentially scandalous could happen to you
    2.Get some extreme political persona to do a public stunt that causes massive outrage
    3.While everyone is outraged over him you carefully pull your own scandal away from the public eye

Last Online
    12-30-2020 @ 12:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Greco-Roman
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 39

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    A Jew from the Ozarks, really? He's just an inbred, mentally ill swarthy German American, I see no proof of Jewishness, I don't think the Ozarks would have more Jews than you can count on your fingers.
    The USA has the largest Jewish population in the world, Jews live in all 50 states and in all U.S. territories.
    I see no proof of Jewishness.
    How about the fact that is own mother Alyse gave an interview with Newsweek and said Weev has "has Jewish relatives on "both sides of his family?"
    Neo-Nazi Who Calls for 'Slaughter' of Jewish Children Is of Jewish Descent, His Mom Says
    https://www.newsweek.com/neo-nazi-an...descent-768805
    Newsweek has been unsuccessful in contacting Auernheimer, who is allegedly living in Ukraine after serving jail time over a computer-hacking incident. Auernheimer's Jewish heritage was first reported by Gawker in 2012, though Auernheimer denied the report. Adrian Chen, the author of the story, told Newsweek that the infamous troll volunteered the information about his Jewish ancestry during an interview.

And his mother has confirmed it. Alyse Auernheimer told Newsweek that she was saddened that her son had wished death on children. She added that she has been estranged from him for over a decade.

"He doesn't like us," she said, adding that her son comes from a "large, mixed-race family" with Native American heritage, and that he most certainly has Jewish lineage "on both sides of his family."

Auernheimer is a Jewish surname. Notable people with the surname include: Andrew Auernheimer (born 1985), also known as weev, an American hacker.
    Might want to look at this link, too.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auernheimer
    Andrew Alan Escher Auernheimer certainly has Jewish ancestry, did he ever dispute his own mother's claims?
    Last edited by Beers; 12-27-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,925
    Given: 4,821

1 Not allowed!

Americanisms.

In Europe they are called Ethnic Nationalists where even fellow whites could be seen as subhuman.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,966
    Given: 12,770

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Well, what's a white ethnostate? Is wanting a whites-only or heavily biased towards whites immigration policy, relaxed housing/schooling discrimination laws, and wanting states like California/American South-West to leave the Union not enough or again, do you need Gestapo, one way tickets to Africa for citizens, Nuremburg-esque racial purity laws, specifically needing a census to say 99.99% huwhite, etc? Taylor and Brimelow clearly support the former.
    White ethnostate = Whites only. Whether it's a part of the nation succeeding from the union and forming its own nation or the entire US sending non-Whites packing. Although the latter doesn't appear possible to the vast majority of WNs. Whether it's one or the other racial minorities will be sent packing but how you would be able to do this depends on the person (people paid to leave may be a suggestion) but the reality is force will have to be used and clearly it would be easier to go about it in a heavily White area and hence why the Pacific Northwest always gets brought up.

It all seems so silly.

Yet, I can see in Western Europe the possibility of most non-Whites being forcibly expelled but only because I can perceive a major conflict between Europeans and non-Europeans once you reach a point demographically. As much as massive immigration in the US is a problem in that it lowers wages and causes crime rates to rise it's not the same as having massive waves of immigrants that think they have a superior culture and want to impose it on their host society. The Mexican immigrant doesn't think his culture is superior to that of the American. They're far more willing to assimilate. The Pakistani immigrant to the UK does think his culture is superior.

I would like to go on about this but I'm tired. I understand you're Canadian and you may want my opinion on Canada and WN but I'm convinced Canada is an imaginary place and everyone who calls themselves Canadians are probably from Maine, Michigan, and Wisconsin pretending to be from this mythical place and so I don't have an opinion on Canada and WN because it doesn't actually exist as a place.

Last Online
    12-31-2020 @ 03:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic and Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish, English and Polish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10

1 Not allowed!

White ethnostate = Whites only. Whether it's a part of the nation succeeding from the union and forming its own nation or the entire US sending non-Whites packing. Although the latter doesn't appear possible to the vast majority of WNs. Whether it's one or the other racial minorities will be sent packing but how you would be able to do this depends on the person (people paid to leave may be a suggestion) but the reality is force will have to be used and clearly it would be easier to go about it in a heavily White area and hence why the Pacific Northwest always gets brought up.

It all seems so silly.

Yet, I can see in Western Europe the possibility of most non-Whites being forcibly expelled but only because I can perceive a major conflict between Europeans and non-Europeans once you reach a point demographically. As much as massive immigration in the US is a problem in that it lowers wages and causes crime rates to rise it's not the same as having massive waves of immigrants that think they have a superior culture and want to impose it on their host society. The Mexican immigrant doesn't think his culture is superior to that of the American. They're far more willing to assimilate. The Pakistani immigrant to the UK does think his culture is superior.

I would like to go on about this but I'm tired. I understand you're Canadian and you may want my opinion on Canada and WN but I'm convinced Canada is an imaginary place and everyone who calls themselves Canadians are probably from Maine, Michigan, and Wisconsin pretending to be from this mythical place and so I don't have an opinion on Canada and WN because it doesn't actually exist as a place.
    The main difference is that we are indigenous peoples resisting demographic dispossession. America is in much worse shape than Europe, you just rationalise and normalise third world level violence and American exceptionalism prevents you from realising that. Pakistanis Iraqis Arabs Somalis etc are all in America and exist basically as a merchant class compared to massive levels of violence and social disharmony that black and Hispanics commit.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,966
    Given: 12,770

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ClanStewart View Post
    The main difference is that we are indigenous peoples resisting demographic dispossession. America is in much worse shape than Europe, you just rationalise and normalise third world level violence and American exceptionalism prevents you from realising that. Pakistanis Iraqis Arabs Somalis etc are all in America and exist basically as a merchant class compared to massive levels of violence and social disharmony that black and Hispanics commit.
    I did not 'rationalize and normalize 3rd world violence.' People read posts through the lens of their own personal baggage.

Simply pointing out that one group of people is more easily assimilated than another because they generally have a different attitude doesn't mean I want waves of immigrants from either group. I'm not only against 3rd World immigration, I'm against any immigration unless there is a shortage of people in a field that can't be addressed quickly (for example, there was a time when there was a shortage of nurses in the US) or for exceptional individuals.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

Heimbach is one of the funniest.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

1 Not allowed!

I did not 'rationalize and normalize 3rd world violence.' People read posts through the lens of their own personal baggage.

Simply pointing out that one group of people is more easily assimilated than another because they generally have a different attitude doesn't mean I want waves of immigrants from either group. I'm not only against 3rd World immigration, I'm against any immigration unless there is a shortage of people in a field that can't be addressed quickly (for example, there was a time when there was a shortage of nurses in the US) or for exceptional individuals.
    Yea it's just logic.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Americanisms.

In Europe they are called Ethnic Nationalists where even fellow whites could be seen as subhuman.
    A white nationalist and an ethno nationalist are not the same thing.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)