Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 105

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeno View Post
    Ofc, you can't, you're an Albanian. You don't know economics at all, you just leech from others.
    Racist.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,418
    Given: 7,888

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by -Scar- View Post
    Racist.
    That ain't gonna work, wombat. Call me whatever mumbo jumbo you want, it's the same.
    "Why should I fear death? If I am, death is not. If death is, I am not"
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well, no, this annihilation of the competition from Greece stems from the fact that Germany needed easier access to markets in Southeastern, Eastern and Southern Europe. And to have easier access to all of these markets it had eliminate Greece, which had a lot mighter presence in the area than Germany. Especially for the Balkans and Southern Europe. So, in order for German products to gain a stronghold in these markets, Greeks should be annihilated first. And it happened, and as a result our industry went down the shitter, entire regions where dozens of huge industrial plants once operated have seen tremendous economic decline. And the country as a whole lost tremendously, as we no longer were economically independent and we could no longer repay any loans we were given.
    Germany, one the greatest economies in the world is plotting against an irrelevant second world country because they feel threatened by their presence in the Southern Europe by giving them billions of euros that they themselves asked for, to cause the economic crisis. Instead of using this amount of money for their own economy.

Totally legit AHAHAHAHAHA!

Not to mention that Greece cheated in order to enter the EUROZONE.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Germany, one the greatest economies in the world is plotting against an irrelevant second world country because they feel threatened by their presence in the Southern Europe by giving them billions of euros that they themselves asked for, to cause the economic crisis. Instead of using this amount of money for their own economy.

1. The people never knew about the loans we got or about the size of the public debt and deficits until 2011. We never asked for it.
    2. These funds were given to Greece on purpose in order to burden the national debt and budget deficit to inflate the Greek drachma and thus make the Greek economy way less competitive in the European single market.
    3. I never mentioned Greece's global position, I merely stated it's position in South and Eastern Europe as a defining market. I only stated that Greece at this time was a regional power in Southeastern and Southern Europe. Are you dense, or you can't even understand English?
    4. These loans had unimaginable interest rates, to the point they cannot be repaid in a short period of time.

And well it's impressive that a citizen of a third world country, which has lower living standards than half of Africa says my country is second world, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I wouldn't say a country with a 32,000$ income per capita and an HDI of almost 0.900 is second world. It's way into the standards of a first world country. Because in Greece we at least have advanced infrastructure, especially in shipping and motorways. What does Albania have? A trekking path for donkeys?

So, I'll tell you this: how about you fix Albania and get your 500k Albos that leech of the welfare here? Because... If Greece was a "second world country" then these 500k Albos would never be here, who were 750k at their peak of their presence here. Fix your own country and then talk.
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic theism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

1. The people never knew about the loans we got or about the size of the public debt and deficits until 2011. We never asked for it.
    2. These funds were given to Greece on purpose in order to burden the national debt and budget deficit to inflate the Greek drachma and thus make the Greek economy way less competitive in the European single market.
    3. I never mentioned Greece's global position, I merely stated it's position in South and Eastern Europe as a defining market. I only stated that Greece at this time was a regional power in Southeastern and Southern Europe. Are you dense, or you can't even understand English?
    4. These loans had unimaginable interest rates, to the point they cannot be repaid in a short period of time.

And well it's impressive that a citizen of a third world country, which has lower living standards than half of Africa says my country is second world, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I wouldn't say a country with a 32,000$ income per capita and an HDI of almost 0.900 is second world. It's way into the standards of a first world country. Because in Greece we at least have advanced infrastructure, especially in shipping and motorways. What does Albania have? A trekking path for donkeys?

So, I'll tell you this: how about you fix Albania and get your 500k Albos that leech of the welfare here? Because... If Greece was a "second world country" then these 500k Albos would never be here, who were 750k at their peak of their presence here. Fix your own country and then talk.
    Oh my God I am a third worlder? You don't say!
    LMAO the joke was on you thinking that the Germans were plotting against your country, not about your wealth. I don't make fun of anybody's wealth. Your theory was too dumb to be real.

You must have broken the keyboard writing that angry mess.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    Pontid
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Oh my God I am a third worlder? You don't say!
    LMAO the joke was on you thinking that the Germans were plotting against your country, not about your wealth. I don't make fun of anybody's wealth. Your theory was too dumb to be real.

You must have broken the keyboard writing that angry mess.
    Yeah, except it ain't dumb. It's based on the principle of competitiveness in global trade. If you are to be in a supreme position in global trade, then you have to take down your competitors with any means possible. Germany did just that. It removed Greece from being an obstacle for Southeastern and Southern European markets. It just needed to take down the market that was one of the main players in the region, that is Greece, in order to increase its share and eventually take the monopoly. Just look at the Balkans and Southern Europe now.
    - Επίκουρος

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Fuck Europe ! Let's go !

Voorstanders van de EU komen steeds met hetzelfde argument: de Interne Markt. De Interne Markt zadelt u echter op met steeds meer regeltjes. Ondertussen kost ons EU-lidmaatschap ook nog eens vele miljarden door de open grenzen en de transferunie, waardoor de asielzoekers binnenstromen en geld van Noord- naar Zuid-Europa vloeit.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Yeah, except it ain't dumb. It's based on the principle of competitiveness in global trade. If you are to be in a supreme position in global trade, then you have to take down your competitors with any means possible. Germany did just that. It removed Greece from being an obstacle for Southeastern and Southern European markets. It just needed to take down the market that was one of the main players in the region, that is Greece, in order to increase its share and eventually take the monopoly. Just look at the Balkans and Southern Europe now.
    We lost much of our industrial base during the 1970s and 80s. First the Italians gutted the area where I grew up in by undercutting shoe manufacturing, then the Germans wrecked Limburg during the 1960s with their much cheaper coal. During the 1980s, shipbuilding, textiles and everything manufacturing disappeared to the Far East. Where was the EEC protecting the market ? We used to build our own planes (Fokker), our own cars (DAF and Spyker), our own trains etc. It's all gone.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Could this be a first step ?

Dutch Ruling Party Wants a “Mini-Schengen Within Schengen” for Closing Borders to Migrants

November 26, 2020

Netherland’s People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy (VVD), the largest party in the country, wants to create a mini-Schengen withing the existing Schengen Area that consist of 26 countries.

The VVD wants this smaller Schengen to be able to close its borders to the other Schengen Zone countries, when the number of migrants passing through them to reach the Netherlands increases, in a bid of the ruling party to keep out migrants with no rights to asylum who see the country as a destination because of its prosperity.

The idea has been presented by Bente Becker, the party’s parliamentary spokeswoman on immigration and asylum, in an opinion piece in the AD newspaper.

According to Becker, while Greece and Italy are ‘overrun by boat migrants’, there is a great risk that in times of crisis the Netherlands will be chosen by many migrants as a destination because of its prosperity.

A new European asylum system is needed, but strengthening the borders together has so far only succeeded in crisis situations,” Becker writes, asserting that the EU Commission’s recently presented new plan on migration is “not strict enough yet.”

Becker further outlines VVD’s idea for a national crisis plan for migration, which is the creation of a mini-Schengen, which would allow the Netherlands and its partners to close their new ‘external borders’ when necessary.

The VVD also wants the Netherlands to be able to close its national borders and impose border controls whenever the government sees it as necessary, while also suggesting adjustments and exceptions in international treaties and EU regulations if an improved European asylum system does not work.

That is a more realistic answer to the migration problem than easy ‘nexit!’ as some do… We can work towards a stricter European asylum system and at the same time make a plan to better protect ourselves in times of crisis,” Becker asserts.

Niet opnieuw een migratiecrisis. Wél een strenger en rechtvaardiger asielbeleid.
    Tweede Kamerlid @bentebecker over haar plan voor een 'mini-Schengen' om onze eigen grenzen nog beter te controleren. pic.twitter.com/bUSJQvVf8x
    — VVD (@VVD) November 25, 2020

The reformation of the Schengen Area has been previously suggested by several EU leaders including the French President Emmanuel Macron, who after the terrorist attacks that took place in France called for the reorganization of the way Schengen works.

His calls have been supported by the German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who in a meeting of the European leaders highlighted the need to urgently reform the Schengen Area in the light of the recent terrorist attacks, adding the EU has long been working on this direction.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,720
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Greece isn't irrelevant and Germans have strong interests in their islands thus wanted Greece to repay their debts by giving their islands or selling them.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information