Sakhalin and Hokkaido
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 2

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Komintasavalta View Post
    The OP is most likely the same Romanian/whatever troll who has probably created more than half of the most recent threads in the "introductions" section. He also created a thread like this for his socks barnumandbailey, Empedocle, Imeruat, longly (not 100% sure if it's him), Love Lives, and Todd Frent.

The OP used the ":​)" smiley unironically in a way that it conveys friendliness, but it has also been used by other female accounts by the troll:

Earlier this year there was another totally real new female user from Norway:

There was also this 100% real Swedish user a few weeks ago:

What?

Banned
    Last Online
    04-06-2021 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Argentinian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 153

1 Not allowed!

LOL, Imeruat has been unactive for 4 days and she suddenly drops by only to find a thread in which she's been exposed as a sock puppet. Definitely a troll account. Now I see things clearly.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Argentina View Post
    LOL, Imeruat has been unactive for 4 days and she suddenly drops by only to find a thread in which she's been exposed as a sock puppet. Definitely a troll account. Now I see things clearly.
    My friendo Immanenzi said that you're probably him too:

A ", lol." at the end of a sentence has been used both by your account and IberianAlex:

Quote Originally Posted by IberianAlex View Post
    However, from one brother to another you should really realign your priorities, all of your posts it seems are trying to find sock accounts even when they clearly are not, it doesn't seem like the healthiest hobby, lol.
    He was expecting you to say "rain sounds on YouTube" or something similar, lol.
    Your account has posted images as attachments, like many accounts of the Romanian-speaking troll. (It's particularly funny when his socks pretend to be new users who are not familiar with this forum, but then they somehow know how to use the incredibly convoluted attachment system of this forum.)

Like other accounts that I suspect are the troll, your account has posted about Cristiano viejo:

He gets very emotional when somebody criticizes his country or his people, which I find sweet, really. Cristiano loves his people and that's nice. There's no need for aggressive behavior, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antudo View Post
    Come on, don't be the Italian version of Cristiano viejo. Only respect for Greeks and for what they have achieved in history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    What does Cristiano Viejo do for a living? Does anybody know?
    You said that you're 17, but most users of this forum who claim to be teenagers are probably lying about their age or they're socks.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Argentinian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

My friendo Immanenzi said that you're probably him too:

A ", lol." at the end of a sentence has been used both by your account and IberianAlex:

Your account has posted images as attachments, like many accounts of the Romanian-speaking troll. (It's particularly funny when his socks pretend to be new users who are not familiar with this forum, but then they somehow know how to use the incredibly convoluted attachment system of this forum.)

Like other accounts that I suspect are the troll, your account has posted about Cristiano viejo:

You said that you're 17, but most users of this forum who claim to be teenagers are probably lying about their age or they're socks.
    Reasons I'm a sock puppet account: I finished a sentence with "lol", I commented about Cristiano Viejo and I said I was 17.

That's Sherlock Holmes level of investigation there. Congratulations!

Edit: and by the way, I turned 18 in June. That thread is from months ago. And I posted attachments because it's easier for me to delete them later. But I have used Imgur and Instagram in the past.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

1 Not allowed!

Reasons I'm a sock puppet account: I finished a sentence with "lol", I commented about Cristiano Viejo and I said I was 17.

That's Sherlock Holmes level of investigation there. Congratulations!

Edit: and by the way, I turned 18 in June. That thread is from months ago. And I posted attachments because it's easier for me to delete them later. But I have used Imgur and Instagram in the past.
    I shouldn't give up all my tricks, but also:

- You post in taxonomy threads.
    - You replied to this thread which was probably started by the Romanian-speaking troll. He uses his socks to reply to his own threads.
    - You posted a "classify me" thread.
    - Other accounts that I suspect are troll and that have claimed to have Jewish ancestry are Grand Admiral Thrawn, whose ethnicity field is set as "Askhenazi & Anglo", and Love Lives, whose ancestry field is set as "English,Turkish,Uyghur,azeri-turk,kazakh,Anglo-celtic,hannovra german,dutch, russian jewish(ashkenaz".
    - You have used oldschool smilies like ":P".
    - His sock Episteme also pretended to expose his other socks.
    - You're supposed to be a new user with a small number posts, but in posts you made 1-2 months after you registered here, you wrote that you're familiar with users of this forum like Mortimer and Cristiano viejo.
    - You have bumped your own classification threads.
    - You posted height measurements in imperial units even though you're supposed to be from a country that uses metric units, and the vast majority of the users of this forum are from countries that use metric units.

I'm not yet sure if you're Romanian-speaking troll however, and I'm not sure about the OP either.

Hialt

3 Not allowed!

The OP is most likely the Romanian-speaking troll who bragged that he has over a hundred socks here. Out of accounts that have recently created a thread where they have introduced themselves, accounts that I'm fairly sure are him include barnumandbailey, Empedocle, Imeruat, longly, Love Lives, and Todd Frent.

The OP used the ":​)" smiley unironically, but it has also been used by other female accounts by the troll:

Earlier this year there was another totally real new female user from Norway:

There was also this 100% real Swedish user a few weeks ago:

I aint in it. Got no time for such tomfoolery. But I had the time to read this thread, so maybe I do have the time for such tomfoolery. But no, I'm too old to be pretending to be someone else, for the purpose of some unhealthy amusement.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,970
    Given: 6,598

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Frent View Post
    I aint in it. Got no time for such tomfoolery. But I had the time to read this thread, so maybe I do have the time for such tomfoolery. But no, I'm too old to be pretending to be someone else, for the purpose of some unhealthy amusement.
    And you're a funding member, none of the socks are. And you posted a video of yourself.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Argentinian
    Country
    Argentina
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I shouldn't give up all my tricks, but also:

- You post in taxonomy threads.
    Very criminal.

- You replied to this thread which was probably started by the Romanian-speaking troll. He uses his socks to reply to his own threads.
    So did Creoda, Bignose Smallhat, Ülev and AdrianV. Your point?

- You posted a "classify me" thread.
    Big evidence... except not.

- Other accounts that I suspect are troll and that have claimed to have Jewish ancestry are Grand Admiral Thrawn, whose ethnicity field is set as "Askhenazi & Anglo", and Love Lives, whose ancestry field is set as "English,Turkish,Uyghur,azeri-turk,kazakh,Anglo-celtic,hannovra german,dutch, russian jewish(ashkenaz
    Could it be that these people are really Jews, and not trolls? Could it be that you're going crazy and being extremely paranoid with the details? Anyway, open my classification post and take a look at my face. Tell me I don't look kind of Jewish (I'm 1/4). See whether I'm lying or not.

- You have used oldschool smilies like ":P".
    My eleven-year-old niece is old school too, I guess. (And now you're gonna tell me a sock puppet account of a Romanian-speaking troll who claims to be Jewish happens to have a niece who is eleven years old as well. Gosh.)

- His sock Episteme also pretended to expose his other socks.
    This is really a coincidence which would give you some evidence for your assertions. I'm not being ironic. It does make same (even if it's the only plausible evidence you have against me).

- You're supposed to be a new user with a small number posts, but in posts you made 1-2 months after you registered here, you wrote that you're familiar with users of this forum like Mortimer and Cristiano viejo.
    Oh, I see where you're coming from. I'll give you this: I had a secondary account here. It was named 'Scifiweirdo' (a member actually recognized me in my first classification post and I told him it was me). So I'm not new to the forum.

- You have bumped your own classification threads.
    So it keeps on the radar and members can see it and classify me. What a sin!

- You posted height measurements in imperial units even though you're supposed to be from a country that uses metric units, and the vast majority of the users of this forum are from countries that use metric units.
    Well, that happens because I see some people using both, so I don't know which one to choose. That's why I generally use both so everyone can understand.

For example: 5'11 (1.80cm).
    Instead of only 5'11 or only 1.80cm.

I'm not yet sure if you're Romanian-speaking troll however, and I'm not sure about the OP either.
    I appreciate your skills, but I'm not a sock puppet account. And you made me feel older by saying forums are not very known among young people (even if it's true...)

Hialt

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    And you're a funding member, none of the socks are. And you posted a video of yourself.
    Yes, I finally donated to TA a week ago, after being informally on the site for many years. All those years before, I was a nightly drunk. I got sober over 2 years ago, so I've since been able to get my "house in order" for the purpose of keeping my affairs, such as being in a position to donate, in order.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information